Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

A bit of selective defol & leaf tucking would be fine mate :)

Cheers buddy, always quick with the answers!

As Skunny says a bit of tucking and a touch of very selective defol is all good! :) They look great!! :)

Excellent, I will be very careful with my defol and do some tucking!
I can't remember who I saw do it but somebody used kebab sticks to keep them apart...gonna do that me thinks

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

I'm online most of the time which makes me quite speedy at answering :) To bend your leaves, dig your fingernail underneath where you want it to bend. Here's one I did earlier :)

IMG_0017114.JPG

If I'm telling you something you already know, then I apologise ;)

Hey LA, I read earlier in this journal that your 1st flux happened by accident, just like mine & you've remarked that our styles of training are very similar.
My dad who I've not seen for 39 years did a lot of travelling, are you sure who your dad is? I've got a feeling mine fathered you too :rofl:

I'm online most of the time which makes me quite speedy at answering :) To bend your leaves, dig your fingernail underneath where you want it to bend. Here's one I did earlier :)

IMG_0017114.JPG

If I'm telling you something you already know, then I apologise ;)[/QUOTE

That actually really helps, I never thought about that!!

He he, Skunny that looks like my tutt girl :)

Good old tutt!!!

Hey LA, I read earlier in this journal that your 1st flux happened by accident, just like mine & you've remarked that our styles of training are very similar.
My dad who I've not seen for 39 years did a lot of travelling, are you sure who your dad is? I've got a feeling mine fathered you too :rofl:

This is a definant possibility!!

Will post another update later after lights on!

ok just a quick update guys, i just wanna eat and go to bed right now!!!

girls are really becoming a jungle right about now, i did a small defol the other day but they just keep getting bigger!

anyway, i have taken poor photos and i will do a better update in a day or two.

over

over5.JPG

blz

blz13.JPG

hgk00

hgk006.JPG

hgk

hgk28.JPG

sorry for the poor update, i will make up for it next time!!!

thanks skunny!

hey guys, been a few days but i have a day off today so thought i would spend some time doing a little update on my babies.
its lights off at the mo but here are some photos from yesterday.

so there is a lot of foliage going on even though i have done a defol, i have not noticed a stunt in growth which is good.
still planning on atleast another 10 days of veg so im hoping to get a few more inches in vert!!!

picture time!!!

OVERVIEW

overD.JPG

BLZ

blzD.JPG

HGK

hgkk3.JPG

HGK00

HGK00D.JPG

there is still so much foliage going on its stopping a lot of my central bud sites from getting the light. if i had done a better job getting the arms to the end of the pot so there was more space in the middle...but hey you cant win em all so i will do better next time.
what are people finding are the best ways to tie down limbs?

also when can i do another defol? am i now gonna have to wait until after the stretch during flower?

so yeah this is my update for now, have a nice day guys

edit: totally forgot to use white balance to chance colours of photos....its this strong ass weed i got from the local gangsta lol

Looking good Hidden, with your defol you can do it any time you want & don't be scared of dong lots :) I've found plastic coated gardening wire is the best thing for tying down & training the arms :)

Looking very bushy HiddenKoncept.

:goodjob: Hidden...

Looking good Hidden, with your defol you can do it any time you want & don't be scared of dong lots :) I've found plastic coated gardening wire is the best thing for tying down & training the arms :)

skunny....i cannot thank you enough for all your help so far in this grow.

Looking very bushy HiddenKoncept.

thanks 60!!!!!

:goodjob: Hidden...

always a pleasure to get nice words from broke ass himself!

update coming next guys

Hidden....those girls are lookin really nice! Cant wait to watch them grow flowers!!! :goodjob: :volcano-smiley:

Skunny your words always sound like quotes of mine lol (Plastic coated garden wire) :) Hidden looking great in here my friend! :)

yeah he does a great job subbing in for you LA i must say.
im bery pleased to have the both of you around!

Hidden....those girls are lookin really nice! Cant wait to watch them grow flowers!!! :goodjob: :volcano-smiley:

thanks scottay! thinking im gonna flip next weekend.

now i have worked out during this grow that i could have let my girls get a lot taller during my last grow! i had them about 1.2m from the light at the end when i could have had them grow up to 60CM HIGHER!!!! so i shall be going one more week of veg before flip and im hoping by day 21 of flower im gonna have perfectly sized girls!

ok so here is the update that i was ment to post the other night, my friend came round and one joint led to another and....well now its sunday hehe

ok so here is the update!

these photos are from 2 days ago, i may post another update later if i have the time.
i have been doing selective defol every other day for a week and it has seemed to help slow down the bigger arms while allowing the slower growing tops that have been covered my leaf to grow towards the light.

BLZ

blzbud9.JPG

HGK00

hgk0001.jpg

HGK

hgkk4.jpg

i had put the fan on 2 instead of 1 by mistake and there is some wind burn on a few of the tops which im hoping will sort its self out, i have the fan off for now as it has done the job of thicking up my tops.

little problem in regards to my grow style...
my middle container seems to haved bowed a bit in the middle and is not draining the water through the drain hole as well as the other two so is therefor creating a llitle puddle in the middle and the roots are trying to find that water....so are attemping to break throught my airpot to get to the water!!!
i placed some rolled up paper under the container on the opposite side inorder to aid with drainage and im hoping that will work!

im very happy with my flux fused with capn style so far though and i cannot wait to compare this yield to my previous scrog grow.
i didnt do my flux as well as i could have and i wont be able to properly tell for a few weeks but i think i had more tops on my scrog grow....but i think these onese are gonna be much bigger!

I too am really looking forward to where this goes!!!!
Thanks skunny!

OK my friend were coming up to fun time!!! :) Get your nipping fingers warmed up. As your giving one more week of veg you want to in the next few days go nuts on one massive defol. When you flip you will let her be , so we get her half naked ready for stretch period. This will aid in you having better access for any work needed on secondary growrh. :)
Doing it at this point means she will have gotten over the shock from the severe defol by the point you flip! :)

yeah he does a great job subbing in for you LA i must say.
im bery pleased to have the both of you around!

thanks scottay! thinking im gonna flip next weekend.

now i have worked out during this grow that i could have let my girls get a lot taller during my last grow! i had them about 1.2m from the light at the end when i could have had them grow up to 60CM HIGHER!!!! so i shall be going one more week of veg before flip and im hoping by day 21 of flower im gonna have perfectly sized girls!

ok so here is the update that i was ment to post the other night, my friend came round and one joint led to another and....well now its sunday hehe

ok so here is the update!

these photos are from 2 days ago, i may post another update later if i have the time.
i have been doing selective defol every other day for a week and it has seemed to help slow down the bigger arms while allowing the slower growing tops that have been covered my leaf to grow towards the light.

BLZ

blzbud9.JPG

HGK00

hgk0001.jpg

HGK

hgkk4.jpg

i had put the fan on 2 instead of 1 by mistake and there is some wind burn on a few of the tops which im hoping will sort its self out, i have the fan off for now as it has done the job of thicking up my tops.

little problem in regards to my grow style...
my middle container seems to haved bowed a bit in the middle and is not draining the water through the drain hole as well as the other two so is therefor creating a llitle puddle in the middle and the roots are trying to find that water....so are attemping to break throught my airpot to get to the water!!!
i placed some rolled up paper under the container on the opposite side inorder to aid with drainage and im hoping that will work!

im very happy with my flux fused with capn style so far though and i cannot wait to compare this yield to my previous scrog grow.
i didnt do my flux as well as i could have and i wont be able to properly tell for a few weeks but i think i had more tops on my scrog grow....but i think these onese are gonna be much bigger!

Looking vegalicious!!!

Back
Top Bottom