Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat's latest Kush DWC grow.

Day 10 and I think its time to go 12/12. What do all think?

TubDay10-1.jpg

TubDay10-2.jpg

TubDay10-3.jpg

TubDay10-4.jpg

I'm planning on swapping out the EYE Hortilux bulb I'm using now for the new 400W HPS I picked up a few days ago. Then after a couple of weeks fire up the EYE as well. 800 watts oughta do the trick.

I'll run the lights at night so the exhaust fan is off during the day as I haven't got around to setting up odor control yet. Lazy, lazy LabRat. I'll pick up some stuff this week and get that s**t together soon.

C'ya all l8tr!

:peace:

TubDay10-1.jpg

TubDay10-2.jpg

TubDay10-3.jpg

TubDay10-4.jpg

I'm planning on swapping out the EYE Hortilux bulb I'm using now for the new 400W HPS I picked up a few days ago. Then after a couple of weeks fire up the EYE as well. 800 watts oughta do the trick.

I'll run the lights at night so the exhaust fan is off during the day as I haven't got around to setting up odor control yet. Lazy, lazy LabRat. I'll pick up some stuff this week and get that s**t together soon.

C'ya all l8tr!

Day 10 and those roots Damn wtf I gotta do this:thanks::thanks:

Thats fantastic:goodjob:

sexy rutes dude, pearl white, mine were doing worse than that before they were out of the cloner lol... dont you dare go 12/12 yet, i like plants how i like tits... the bigger the better. i say go another day in veg but you know your space best and you should go with your instinct...

and get that extra light dumping on ASAP, keep the stretch to a minimum and fill out the canopy.

hey just a thought but the root mass is somewhat manageable, have you considered moving the large plants to the outside and small ones in center to even out light distribution, maybe even snip some tops off???

sexy rutes dude, pearl white, mine were doing worse than that before they were out of the cloner lol... dont you dare go 12/12 yet, i like plants how i like tits... the bigger the better. i say go another day in veg but you know your space best and you should go with your instinct...

and get that extra light dumping on ASAP, keep the stretch to a minimum and fill out the canopy.

hey just a thought but the root mass is somewhat manageable, have you considered moving the large plants to the outside and small ones in center to even out light distribution, maybe even snip some tops off???

In the 12 hole tub I planted the larger ones in pairs in the back row. Medium size one each in the middle row and little babies in the front row. In the 4 hole tub I just stuffed what was left. 4 plants in 3 pots and 5 in the last one.

I did plan to have at least two per pot but decided I wanted the tubs to have equal numbers of plants to make it easier to maintain. 50L of water in each tub @ 750PPM. I'll boost it up to 1200 with Bloom and Micro in a week or so after 12/12 and do a complete nute change about about week 4.

That's why I figure it's time to go 12/12. The males should show up in a week and I'll be ripping out all but the best one. That'll thin things out a bit.

A few of the plants got snipped a couple of weeks before moving to the tubs. They were all about five weeks old when I tubbed them.

I've grown like this many times before and when they start taking off like they are now it'll be a jungle in there in no time.

I'm trying to discourage side branching because of the crowding.

This is so much fun it's gotta be illegal. Oh yeah, it is! :0)

Damn I gotta learn DWC any help?

Just go back to the start of this thread and check out the very first pic. Almost everything you need to do this is right there. I forgot to include my pH and TDS pens in the photo but that's a given anyhow.

Buy the stuff you see in that photo, rent a hole saw and have at her.

I'll maybe start a new thread with a step-by-step How-To but it's really simple as hell.

Thanx for the kudos.

TubDay10-1.jpg

TubDay10-2.jpg

TubDay10-3.jpg

TubDay10-4.jpg

C'ya all l8tr!

Dude you've got a clinic going :goodjob: those roots are just fabulously white.

Man, you must have to drive to hell and gone to get supplies. :smokin:

Sure admire what your doing.:grinjoint:

Thanx OMM

The tubs are got locally but the aquarium supplies are an hour away. The closest hydro store is a 5 hour drive tho I'm stocked up for now but if I get down there I can think of a few things I could use. The basket pots I've had for years but if I had more 5"ers I probably would have used them.

It's all good tho. I've got some work to do to get the grow room up to snuff but tomorrows another day.

Confucius Says: Man who does very little ... makes very few mistakes. ;0)

lol, i have formed a bad habbit... when i see any type of hydro setup i always assume clones... i have some clones goin right now and they are doing much better. keep up the top notch work and hit us with some more pics soon...

Well I added the 400W HPS and went 12/12 at 11 pm.

Start_1212-01.jpg

That HPS makes my roots look yellow! :0(

Start_1212-02.jpg

I probably should have hacked the big ones back and vegged a couple of more weeks but I'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel by the time these ones are ready. Only the strong should survive!

Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

Just go back to the start of this thread and check out the very first pic. Almost everything you need to do this is right there. I forgot to include my pH and TDS pens in the photo but that's a given anyhow.

Buy the stuff you see in that photo, rent a hole saw and have at her.

I'll maybe start a new thread with a step-by-step How-To but it's really simple as hell.

Thanx for the kudos.

Thank you LabRat

I did read after I posted those but I wanted to thank you for acknowledging my interest, amazement and question +rep and +rep for all the kindness in the past.
Good gardening and Happy holidays...oops Its only Thanksgiving in the States.

also off topic I am raising 4 kids on my own after similar situation I truly respect your dedication and heartfelt concern for your beautiful family and you are all in my prayers.
2ndly I would love and have looked into moving to a very rural remote spread w/ back 40 dogs fishing I live in the city on huge lot but want out
I also enjoy reading your posts:goodjob:

Great Grow LR so are you in Quebec or N. Ontario, I live in the states but our blood line is all in Canada! Pease

Great Grow LR so are you in Quebec or N. Ontario, I live in the states but our blood line is all in Canada! Pease

Go west young man. Other than that I plead the 5th.

Happy Turkey Day!

Just a little update so you can see how they're doing on Day 17 after 6 days at 12/12. The canopy has filled in nicely and they're really growing fast. I've identified 20 as female and haven't found a male yet. Fingers crossed for an all girl grow but there's bound to be a dick in there somewhere.

PPM is about 800 and I'll bump it up to 11-1200 in a couple of days. The 2 - 400W lights are 8" above the canopy with no sign of leaf burn and I have to raise them about 1 1/2 - 2"/day. They're not stretching very much but getting some pretty big leaves so I may have to remove a few fan leaves to let more light penetrate.

They're getting a nice size now.

Day_17-6-1.jpg

A side view of a confirmed female.

Day_17-6-2.jpg

Thanks man.

They're starting to get to be serious in size now. Really starting to stink too. Got the ozone running in the basement so anything that gets out of the grow room gets zapped before it gets upstairs. Only seven weeks to go!

G'nite Dro. Sack time for the 'Rat.

Oh yeah. I put up the last of my old KaliMist buds for nug of the month. Gonna blast one in the pipe for bedtime.

Looking very lush and healthy LabRat! I can only hope mine turn out as well as yours have. 90% females?? Damn man you lucked out!

Peace Brother

Back
Top Bottom