Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat's latest Kush DWC grow.

Way cool on the Xmas Card. LabRat:cheer:

Thanks OMM. I made it from a poster I've had since I was a teenager. It was too big to fit in the scanner so I had to scan it in two pieces and put them together in Paint Shop Pro. I give them to my 4:20 friends and they get a real kick out of them.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

:peace:

Just a little update at Day 31 in the tubs and Day 19 @ 12/12. That little 150W HPS down there is really perking up the lower
branches. The stretch is almost over, 1/2" in the last 24, so the buds should start packing on the grams pretty quick.

Day_31_19_1212_1.jpg

Some bud shots
Day_31_19_1212_SweetBud05-small.jpg

Day_31_19_1212_SweetBud02-small.jpg

Day_31_19_1212_SweetBud01.jpg

Dead Hermies

Day_31_19_1212_dead_hermies.jpg

Those are looking good. Really healthy. :cheer:

-38C. The thought gives me chicken skin.:grinjoint:

Love the good use of your lights.

You done this before? lol :ganjamon:

Gives you chicken skin! Ha! The Mrs. made me help her clear out the mud room so the dogs could come inside. That meant a couple of hours outside loading the truck for a dump run, burning all the paper garbage and running to the dump with a piece of s**t heater. Nothing a mickey of Jamaican rum and a few hits couldn't fix. Always wear gloves! I've got a blister on my thumb from holding the padlock bare-handed while trying to fit the key. I took a piss out there and ended up with a little pink icicle. lol

Yeah, I've done this tub grow before. Read my journal to get the low-down on that. Some fresh pics too.

Ditto on the Xmas card. Top Notch! I just might have to use that...

Did you just scan the poster, or did you do the lettering too?

The poster is 11" x 17" and was scanned in halves to get the image, then the image was incorporated into the card blank that was then fitted with lettering, logos etc.

I made it years ago when I was bored, broke and inspired. Probably spent 100 hours on it. I have the original poster and the high-rez .bmp that will not be found anywhere because it's never been posted anywhere.

It's made to be printed on a standard piece of paper then folded to make the card. Little small as cards go but who's got big colour printers?

Anybody that wants to use it can alter it in any way they like but it would be nice if they had my logo way down small in the corner somewhere or just leave it where it's at.

Cheers

Terrific job with the lettering! I thought you may have been behind that. It is a card worthy of keeping your logo the same, definitely. Thanks for offering it for use! I will let you know if I do...unfortunately I often promise myself that I'm going to go send out christmas cards and then I never do...we'll see if I do a better job this year. My wife is no help, hell she may be worse than me at stuff like this...

Gives you chicken skin! Ha! The Mrs. made me help her clear out the mud room so the dogs could come inside. That meant a couple of hours outside loading the truck for a dump run, burning all the paper garbage and running to the dump with a piece of s**t heater. Nothing a mickey of Jamaican rum and a few hits couldn't fix. Always wear gloves! I've got a blister on my thumb from holding the padlock bare-handed while trying to fit the key. I took a piss out there and ended up with a little pink icicle. lol

Yeah, I've done this tub grow before. Read my journal to get the low-down on that. Some fresh pics too.

Damn you Canadians are a tough lot. :grinjoint:
A blister from holding lock, Ouch.
Yeah I was pulling your leg about doing it before. lol
We talked early on about your set up. And a good one it is.
If I were you I would be snuggling with the wife in that kind of weather. :peace:

Terrific job with the lettering! I thought you may have been behind that. It is a card worthy of keeping your logo the same, definitely. Thanks for offering it for use! I will let you know if I do...unfortunately I often promise myself that I'm going to go send out christmas cards and then I never do...we'll see if I do a better job this year. My wife is no help, hell she may be worse than me at stuff like this...

The lettering was just a font on the computer. My wife's no good at that stuff either but she does take care of the banking. No wonder we're broke!

A+ for the card LR.. Did you sketch the tree yourself? :yummy:

Damn you Canadians are a tough lot. :grinjoint:
A blister from holding lock, Ouch.
Yeah I was pulling your leg about doing it before. lol
We talked early on about your set up. And a good one it is.
If I were you I would be snuggling with the wife in that kind of weather. :peace:

The blister has gone down a bit but still smarts like hell.

I could use a good snuggle and maybe a . . .

I warmed up nicely today. It's only -31. Tee shirt weather for sure. lol

A+ for the card LR.. Did you sketch the tree yourself? :yummy:

Thanks DroJo or is that Mr. DroJo now? Congrats on your win.

I couldn't sketch my way out of a wet paper bag. The tree is a scan from a poster. Go back a page I wrote that up already and the keys are noisy when I type today. :0)

god I just love those fat a*s buckets the plants are sitting in.

Thanks. They look pregnant don't they. Hopefully by this time next month they'll be giving birth to some phat ass baby buds!

Congrats on your win!

Hey labrat, just wanted to say thanks for the advice you've been giving me on the DWC grow. It has come to an unfortunate end but the knowledge gained from even the first couple weeks will help me greatly when I finally get back on my feet.

Thanks for everything and take it easy brother!

Hey labrat, just wanted to say thanks for the advice you've been giving me on the DWC grow. It has come to an unfortunate end but the knowledge gained from even the first couple weeks will help me greatly when I finally get back on my feet.

Thanks for everything and take it easy brother!

You're more than welcome my brother. I read about your misfortune and am sending good vibes your way. I live out in the toolies and have two big dogs in the yard and a couple of BFGs in the house.

Take care and we'll c'ya around I hope.

Back
Top Bottom