Kushtie - Dark Devil - Candy Kush & Himalaya Orange Diesel - Autos In NFT

Well there no point in rushing a harvest unless it outdoors and security is an issue. I think you could let your autos go a little longer than normal, see if you can get around 25% amber trichs, will make for a more heavier couchlock stone. That DDA is getting better the more i smoke it.

Got the trim bubbled. The APA and the APG got me 4.6g of bubble from 54g of trim and whatever popcorn there was. The DDA was weird though. 17.75g of trim gave me around a gram of bubble but it wasnt sticky, ended up like fine powder. Both are sitting curing the now so hoping to not crack into that until another 2-3 weeks. If things go to plan then i may be able to leave it another month. The longer it left the better it gets. You enjoyed that wee bit o gave you recently. That had been sitting for a good couple of months, probably longer. Look forward to doing a side by side of fresh vs dry trim. A lot of people say fresh is better but since using dry over the past few months i need to see with my own eyes.

Glad you're enjoying the DDA bud. I enjoyed it so much I've hardly got any left :)

Next DDA will probably be in Plant Magic soil with the Oldtimer nutes to see what it's like with a hint of mud about it. Reckon if I was doing it again in NFT I'd put 2 seeds in a GT205 and hope for half a pound.

Other strains are calling now though.....Afghan Kush Ryder, Dr Feelgood and another Candy Kush bean have been placed in Rockwool to hopefully germinate. Fingers crossed for new babies around Thursday ;)

AKR and Dr Feelgood are strains I want to try and the Candy Kush is going again because it looks awesome and I want to see if I can repeat it.

HOD test bud was lovely.......tastes like oranges. And I don't mean a bit like oranges....it's like a cool glass of fresh orange juice :)

Still a little under ripe but the Candy Kush test bud was very under ripe so neither is done yet. Bud density looks really promising on the Kush though.

room2704-1.jpg

HOD:
hod2704-2.jpg

hod2704-1.jpg

Candy Kush:
cka2704-2.jpg

cka2704-1.jpg

Can't say I've had a toke of orange juice before, lol.... They look awesome man.. Look like they still got a few weeks left in them...

Nice looking flowers. Looks to be done soon. I too let my plants sit a week or two longer then I should.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks guys, here's hoping not to many more weeks, at least on the HOD as it's day 78 for that one and day 81 for Candy Kush.

The flavour of the HOD reminded me a bit of Critical K (or is it Kritikal K? A mate grew some in soil with AN nutes and a 600W) but the HOD was far stronger in flavour.....it's not one that needs a stretch of the imagination to find a subtle hint of lemon sorbet or Florida grapefruit in it as the orange was so hard to miss.

According to the workies I got stoned on the Purple Amnesia from my last run it made my house smell like an Amsterdam Coffee shop! :) Note to self.....don't get workmen wasted before they finish the job.....after a joint one of them wandered about with a saw forgetting why he had a saw in his hand and was in a particular room then shortly after that the pair of them made a food run:rofl:

Snapped some pics of the roots in the res whilst I had them empty for flushing with fresh nutes last night:

HOD:
hod2704-3.jpg

CK:
cka2704-3.jpg

Note the sagging in the NFT tray at the top of pic......heavy plant above! :)

Wow. Lmfao at the workmen! Hope they both get finished soon bud. Hope the HOD doesn't go far beyond 90 days as i too get that growing soon. Am allowing my crop to go to end of July before harvest. Sooner would be great, longer if it needs it. Just hoping that the weather holds out this year.

Cheers lads:thumb: Got one new baby today....a Dr. Feelgood. Hopefully the Afghan Kush Ryder and Candy Kush will be along shortly.

Have just got the 1" rockwool cubes with the new ones in a plastic food tub on the floor under my 600W. Thermometer says just over 27 degrees in there. Don't really have room to set up a res between my 2 flowering plants so I'm going to have to hand water these until I get a plant down.

Congrats on harvest??

Awesome man on notm, congratulations and well done.. It's good to win for the pics but that score is bloody awesome they do each month..Saw a pen vape in there.. Sns products will be good to have on hand... Butter machine, nuff said :) :) will you use the light? Going to be like Christmas with all the packages about to come, lol... Well done...

So you won notm then? That is well cool. My hod are now really stretching for the sun. Am thinking that i may need to transplant them into 3" pots and start hardening them off. I actually got round to giving the pots a proper water yesterday with a wee bit of run off on each. Need to leave them till they dry a bit before attempting to transplant. Had to take the top off the propagator as there was no room for the plants. Also had some failings but more of my grow in my sig. If my hod turn out even half the size of yours i will be happy. Soil wont grow plants as big as nft even in the ground.

That'd be a challenge I'd like to take, that'd be fun... Ground v nft, lol... I'll give you 12' ceiling 3000w on plant, that seems fair? Greenhouse or elements? I think elements..

Suckered bet, outdoors will be monster.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom