KWsmoke's Short Stuff #1 Autoflower Grow

I don't really have my thread going, but im still going to check up on yours. I wanna see how this goes, ill be starting my 3 blue kush plants as soon as its not cold and rainy all the time prob in spring. I hope yours goes good and ill know what to expect from your grow.

Awwww ... grow indoors! ya only need a couple square feet of closet for SS#1. It'll be fun while yer waitin for the weather.

Whats up guys, i've haven't been able to give an update in a while so here we go...

I don't really know what the problem is, but te surly is one. There has been some major yellowing on some of the leaves, but they aren't crispy like you'd see with nute burn. Growth has slowed somewhat which has led me to believe that the problem is either ph or maybe even bleaching from the light or something... idk at this point.

I'll post pictures later today.

What are u using for nutes? Maybe N def.?

Have you gave them Nutes yet? if you have that could be the problem bro.. Mine were doing just fine in soil and no nutes until they were 2 weeks old. just a thought...

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

Whats up guys, i've haven't been able to give an update in a while so here we go...

I don't really know what the problem is, but te surly is one. There has been some major yellowing on some of the leaves, but they aren't crispy like you'd see with nute burn. Growth has slowed somewhat which has led me to believe that the problem is either ph or maybe even bleaching from the light or something... idk at this point.

I'll post pictures later today.

Hi Kwsmoke since your using ff soil, don't give them any nutes until the 4th week. I had the same problem. FF has enough built in until then. No matter the schedule they give you tells you..:grinjoint:
Just a thought. :peace:

I just caught up in this thread. I am doing soil for the 1st time with some bagseeds I got from Jamaica. So far so good.

I would like to get my hands on some auto-flowering seeds.

Keep up the good work.

Check yer pH first. Get a half-way decent meter with long probe - about $20. Digital is overrated. It reads the same information and displays numbers instead of using a dial.

I had a problem where I thought mine were needing N so I fed them a relatively wimpy dose and they fried anyhow because my pH was up around 8.0 (which I discovered when I finally got a meter). The pH problems will mimic deficiencies because the nutrients are locked away from the roots. Adding ferts just makes it worse.

This is at least where I should have started with mine. Woulda saved a lotta flushing and such.

Hard to tell much without pictures though.

Hope ya didn't give up bro! It's been a while

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sounds great, and best of luck to you! So is it typically 2 to 3 weeks at 20/4, then 12/12? Sorry for the stupid questions, kinda new to this autoflowering stuff. Thanks for the great journal!
:nicethread:

From my understanding auto flower react best to 20/4. That's what I have read a million times over the years.

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom