KWsmoke's Short Stuff #1 Autoflower Grow

im watering mine about 3-4 days but with biobloom ...gonna start with hammerhead (advanced nutrients) on the 4th week...but noticed today that the 2 lowest fan leaves have dried out and bit yellow..so i snipped them of...hope this is ok???

Hey just checking in to see how the grow is going. I always thought that with soil PH wasnt usually an issue. Looking good KW

It's not unless it gets out of control without me knowing due to feedings. I know that if a soil's ph is too high or too low then your plant won't be able to intake nutrients as well. I like knowing everything I can when it comes to controlled experiments like this... unknown variables piss me off! hahah:smokin:

Thanks for all the good information. I would love to follow and see how it works.
I've tried hydroponics in the past without much luck.
Wondered how the Aerogarden worked? Have you tried it before?
Nice set up ....Good luck!
I am new and joined to learn more about autoflowering!

Thanks for all the good information. I would love to follow and see how it works.
I've tried hydroponics in the past without much luck.
Wondered how the Aerogarden worked? Have you tried it before?
Nice set up ....Good luck!
I am new and joined to learn more about autoflowering!

Thanks for the intrest! I was hoping a few other growers would be intrested in an AF grow journal. I tried a DWC six plant system and a v-drip twelve plant system, both with no luck. I had some success with my aerogarden, but had to cut the grow short due to a move.

Thanks for the encuragement , hope you'll stick around!

a bag grow ill stick around for this one =D

Whats up blacken, glad to have you!

:welcome:

here's a picture update----

CIMG01251.JPG

CIMG0126.JPG

CIMG01213.JPG

CIMG01221.JPG

CIMG01231.JPG

CIMG01202.JPG

It's not unless it gets out of control without me knowing due to feedings. I know that if a soil's ph is too high or too low then your plant won't be able to intake nutrients as well. I like knowing everything I can when it comes to controlled experiments like this... unknown variables piss me off! hahah:smokin:

Yea thats the same way I am so I totally understand. How long before these autoflower strains show sex?

Yea thats the same way I am so I totally understand. How long before these autoflower strains show sex?

Mine showed their sex at around 25 days - right around the second set of 5-fingered leaves. It's really easy to tell the males so you can pull them early, but I am gonna make a bunch of seeds on my first run so I'm letting the male live. The plant in the image below is only about 3.5" tall in this photo.
ShortStuff-1-2.jpg

Got 1 male and 3 females out of a 5-pack freebie. 1 of them is a funky little reject that ima kill shortly.

Mine showed their sex at around 25 days - right around the second set of 5-fingered leaves. It's really easy to tell the males so you can pull them early, but I am gonna make a bunch of seeds on my first run so I'm letting the male live. The plant in the image below is only about 3.5" tall in this photo.
ShortStuff-1-2.jpg

Got 1 male and 3 females out of a 5-pack freebie. 1 of them is a funky little reject that ima kill shortly.

Thats good to know, I'll keep an eye out for pre-flowers around the one month mark.

Good idea making seeds. I'm planning to do the same, this mailing away for seeds is nerve wracking.

For real, plus the prices are insane.

Back
Top Bottom