KWsmoke's Short Stuff #1 Autoflower Grow

Whats up everybody, sorry I haven't been able to update for a while. My wife and I had to leave town for a week or so. Thankfully my sister said she would water the plants until we got back.

I transplanted before we left and gave them their first feeding of B-1 and Root 66.

So when I got back I looked in on them, and it looks like one isn't going to make it. I think my sister watered them with the feeding water instead of the distilled water... there's a little yellowing but it's nothing too serious...

Post pics when I can...

yo kwsmoke....im got 4 of those plants on the go at the min,,,,there 2 weeks old and looking nice,,,just starting to smell a tiny bit...the only thing is that 1 of the plants leaf is curling abit on the sides...u will have to keep us informed how u getting on...

Alright, here are some pictures... sorry for the shitty quality, cant find the camera so i had to use my phone.

PIC-0101.jpg

PIC-0100.jpg

PIC-0099.jpg

PIC-0098.jpg

PIC-0097.jpg

its not smart at all to plant more then one plant per pot. only plant one plant per pot. trust me, even if you're thinking half will be male, it dont matter. it going to create a huge mess planting anything more then one per pot, because it tangles the roots and makes transplanting/seperating the two a huge problem! you will end up killing them and if yoiu cut them off at soil level, them roots will die off and thats not good either to have dead roots tangled with healthy ones. trust me, only do one per pot if you want healthy ones, just use jiffy pots 3" or 16 OZ party cups (not clear!). most times u can get some that show sex prior to transplanting, and you can sort out the healthy from the unhealthy looking seedlings, before transplanting to larger pots.

its not smart at all to plant more then one plant per pot. only plant one plant per pot. trust me, even if you're thinking half will be male, it dont matter. it going to create a huge mess planting anything more then one per pot, because it tangles the roots and makes transplanting/seperating the two a huge problem! you will end up killing them and if yoiu cut them off at soil level, them roots will die off and thats not good either to have dead roots tangled with healthy ones. trust me, only do one per pot if you want healthy ones, just use jiffy pots 3" or 16 OZ party cups (not clear!). most times u can get some that show sex prior to transplanting, and you can sort out the healthy from the unhealthy looking seedlings, before transplanting to larger pots.

Whats up gnome, thanks for stopping by!

I only start the seeds in the same cup. After they have formed true leaves, I transplant them into their 1gal containers. Their root systems do not have enough time to grow large enough to entangle with neighboring plants in the cup.

Although I agree that plants should not share containers, thats not what I am doing.

Couple pics of my SS #1 that came in with some other seeds. 5-seed bonus - 5-seeds sprouted this one is around 4 weeks - just repotted and goin' fine. Do images take a while to show up or sumthin? Use the links I guess.

full

full

Couple pics of my SS #1 that came in with some other seeds. 5-seed bonus - 5-seeds sprouted this one is around 4 weeks - just repotted and goin' fine. Do images take a while to show up or sumthin? Use the links I guess.

full

full

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
Code:
[IMG]http://before the URL and[/IMG]
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums in this way too.

Your grow looks good, hope everything works out!

Back
Top Bottom