Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Awful quite around here. I was thinking you need to grow some LA confidential. You can tell everyone the LA is named for you, but that it's all confidential. . . .

That's perfect! :) :icon_cool

re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Thank you so much for such a great post, BF! That is a ton of really helpful info.

Off to watch the youtube series and learn more. :popcorn:

The local hydro store needs to start offering gift cards, because I'm finding all kinds of toys that would like to have. Maybe I should make that suggestion. :battingeyelashes:

blue_lab_guardian.jpg

Ledrf videos are a wealth of knowledge but they do come at a price. The price of time! Some can be over an hour long!!!! But i promise they will be worth it in buds!

Haha! Yeah, I noticed that. Started watching one and had to hit pause a few times to go do other things. I'll just keep it pulled up and work my way through while taking notes. Maybe I should watch in the morning with a cup of coffee so I stay focused. :nomo:

Day 7 Veg

Temp 74
RH 58
6" fan running on low
Watering with very dilute nutes - 223 ppm from 2.5 ml CocoTek A & B Grow
Coco coir medium

Noticing some yellowing, particularly on Northern Lights #1 in the front left. I'm trying to not sweat it much since I noticed a yellow tinge to the same leaves when they came out. I did raise the light a tad to be on the safe side, though. Thoughts?

IMG_373110.JPG
IMG_373214.JPG

Ok, so I've been going back and forth comparing the pictures from Day 5V and Day 7V. The edges of the leaves are yellower than the center at this point. Then I looked at the back of the CocoTek A & B Grow bottles. Is is possible this is an iron deficiency? CocoTek has iron in the Bloom A bottle. Well, I'm not using Bloom yet because I'm at the very beginning of veg. Even their feed charts don't suggest Bloom until week 5. That seems counterintuitive since it is a trace mineral in Flora Micro that is used as the base from the very beginning.:scratchinghead:

Ok, so I've been going back and forth comparing the pictures from Day 5V and Day 7V. The edges of the leaves are yellower than the center at this point. Then I looked at the back of the CocoTek A & B Grow bottles. Is is possible this is an iron deficiency? CocoTek has iron in the Bloom A bottle. Well, I'm not using Bloom yet because I'm at the very beginning of veg. Even their feed charts don't suggest Bloom until week 5. That seems counterintuitive since it is a trace mineral in Flora Micro that is used as the base from the very beginning.:scratchinghead:
You need 20ml's of P8 shen- TC's.
Gauge

You need 20ml's of P8 shen- TC's.
Gauge

What is that? I tried doing a search and couldn't find it. I get a physics department directory if I google it. :rofl:

And, btw, I did get the joke. :laughtwo::blalol:

Hey sorry im late to the party. .

No such thing as late. You're always welcome to the party!:blushsmile:

Time to get serious and battle ready, people! After finding out pennywise had to tangle with a mouse, I think it's time for a kill zone in my basement. No room for critters here. :skeptical:

Gotta watch those mice, their shady little b&$@rds!!!

You got that right! Wonder if a neighborhood cat is looking for work?

Start growing some catnip next to your other ladies. :winkyface:

LA the plants are looking excellent!!

Thanks! I checked on them a few minutes ago and they seem happier since I raised the light a few inches.

Back
Top Bottom