Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Transplant Day!

The roots were beginning to stick to the aquarium gravel, so I figured it was time for a little more leg room. They seem to be loving the new spacious digs! :slide:

IMG_378615.jpg
IMG_378814.jpg
IMG_378916.JPG

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Can't wait to see that, PW! These are my 3 gallon pots, so I still have the 5 gallon left to go up one more time. I figured they would need more room either right before flip or right after. Seems like there is a huge explosion of growth after flip.
:morenutes:

I would up pot right before flip, i dont like to fool with once they begin flowering other than maybe some super cropping or removing a few fan leaves.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was wondering about. Makes sense to me that you would just leave them alone during flowering stage.

Does anyone here transplant during flowering? If so, what is your experience?

I dont know of anyone really, always been told not to stress them once they start fkowering.

Nice job on the transplant LA, everything looks perfect.

Looking good, Lady A. I can't wait to see them explode, too.

:popcorn:

Welcome, budmaker!

Put your feet up and relax. :blushsmile:

Hey LA, looking good. Gonna pull up a chair and watch that Candida and the Blue Dream CBD (I have beans for both of them and will grow them on a future grow). Also interested in your Northern Lights, as its slated for my next grow.

Transplant Day!
The roots were beginning to stick to the aquarium gravel, so I figured it was time for a little more leg room. They seem to be loving the new spacious digs!

That dog will hunt. Great job.

Gauge

Hey LA, looking good. Gonna pull up a chair and watch that Candida and the Blue Dream CBD (I have beans for both of them and will grow them on a future grow). Also interested in your Northern Lights, as its slated for my next grow.

Welcome Van! The more the merrier. :)

Sounds like you are going to have a great next round. I have been really pleased with the performance of all of them so far. Blue Dream CBD is the fastest in veg growth, but it will be interesting to see what happens after flip. Stay tuned!

How sad is it that I want to snip some leaves off my plants and eat them?

The hubby and I are supposed to go out to dinner tonight. I'm irritable and sweaty from the prednisone, and feeling woozy from tramadol and fiorinal. Think the restaurant would mind if I bring my own salad mix? :rofl:

How sad is it that I want to snip some leaves off my plants and eat them?

The hubby and I are supposed to go out to dinner tonight. I'm irritable and sweaty from the prednisone, and feeling woozy from tramadol and fiorinal. Think the restaurant would mind if I bring my own salad mix? :rofl:

I am thinking that they are going to frown upon that!! Especially if its from your girls!!

I am thinking that they are going to frown upon that!! Especially if its from your girls!!

:laughtwo: And the girls may never forgive me! They aren't old enough for the beauty parlor, yet.

The time is approaching for me to dive into the world of clones. Well, I've been doing it for a while with other plants, but the low tech way with some root hormone and a cup of distilled water. I have my sights set on an EZ Clone system. Many people build their own, and once up on a time I would have done that in a heartbeat. And it would have gotten really cool and complicated. LOL! Now I'm too tired and my hands don't cooperate as much as I would like.

I love the new version they came out with in white because it has markings for each clone like a game of battleship. :) Also, the white makes those marking easier to read. However, it only comes in the larger 64 size - not 32. Not sure I need as large as 60, but I know I'll also use it for my other plants and herbs: tomatoes, chamomile, basil, mint, oregano, dill, ...... etc. Do you all think 64 is complete overkill even if I'm using it for year round gardening?

ez_clone.jpeg

When it comes to cannabis there is no such thing as overkill! .

Go big or go home. :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom