Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Dont have any pics of the Cinderella at the moment, so the LA is gonna have to do! She is on Day 124 now, day 30 of flower. Definitely on cruise control now, which is awesomeee! I hardly spend 15 minutes a day tending to her, even skipping some days. I love the SWICK system, definitely helps out when the girls are drinking like crazy. Ive only been top watering every 4 or so days. Always adding the LABS, silica, and aloe Vera! Sometimes coconut water and sometimes MBP. Here she is yesterday though.

Thanks for following along! Hope you enjoy :passitleft:

LA looking super perky there sir! :slide: And the cloning seems off to a good start too. I have my fingers crossed for roots for ya!

Did you ever settle on what brought that purpleish coloration on the LA leaves? Is it genetic? Or... ? Maybe it got covered before and I missed it.

How is the C99 coming along?

Forgot to mention I got the veg tent up and ready! The new vivosun fan (cheapo deapo) is installed, along with the ducting and light timer. The 15 gallons of soil is sitting in there while the worms work through it a little, then the perpetual is underway! :yahoo:

LA looking super perky there sir! :slide: And the cloning seems off to a good start too. I have my fingers crossed for roots for ya!

Did you eve

Did you ever settle on what brought that purpleish coloration on the LA leaves? Is it genetic? Or... ? Maybe it got covered before and I missed it.

r settle on what brought that purpleish coloration on the LA leaves? Is it genetic? Or... ? Maybe it got covered before and I missed it.

Why thank you! Its a very exciting journey for sure..I believe that is just genetics, the majority of the other ones I've seen have a similar appearance. I will probably be doing an update of the Cindy tomorrow! She is doing quite well though honestly, still lanky as all get out but hoping that changes eventually...if not, at least i have clones! :thumb:

What’s your fan LH?
Just a 4" little booster fan from VivoSun....I can hardly feel air moving through it lol, but it should be enough! I'm guessing it'll exchange the air in my tent at least once if not twice a minute...not bad for ~$20

I second those thoughts. Lookin' like a good summer,
Thanks! If my Blue Dream would ever cooperate it could be even better!
Holy budbath Batman. Shes gonna be amazing!
Lol, hey HayStack! Thanks for joining in. Appreciate the kind words! She sure is headed that way :high-five:. You a Midwesterner? Name has me curious :passitleft:

Okay, time for a Cinderella update! She definitely hasnt been getting the attention she probably deserves but I do make sure she gets watered as needed. Try to add silica when I can, along with the occasional foliar! Went out and adjusted her restraints just a bit ago..might decide to redo it and try and weave her in and out to reduce the height. She's kind of out of control in regards to that! Anyone got an opinion whether or not I should top those 4 mains? Would it help with height or just make it harder to "support"?

She is finally adding a tiny bit of thickness to her stems! Definitely not enough to support herself, but I'm (ehh) confident that will change!

Also have a bonus shot of what I believe to be a green lacing larvae (had no idea they were even around these parts)! Still havent searched a picture of one lol, but if memory serves then that is what I'm lookin' at.? I could be completely off though, do I need to exterminate!?

I'm sure I'll give a small update tomorrow on the LA, and the Blue Dream that I'm beginning to lose patience with. Thanks for following along! Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend :passitleft:

Thanks! If my Blue Dream would ever cooperate it could be even better!
Lol, hey HayStack! Thanks for joining in. Appreciate the kind words! She sure is headed that way :high-five:. You a Midwesterner? Name has me curious :passitleft:

I'm not from the midwest. I actually live in the SF Bay Area. Haystack is just a nickname of where I live.

Also have a bonus shot of what I believe to be a green lacing larvae (had no idea they were even around these parts)! Still havent searched a picture of one lol, but if memory serves then that is what I'm lookin' at.? I could be completely off though, do I need to exterminate!?

I'm sure I'll give a small update tomorrow on the LA, and the Blue Dream that I'm beginning to lose patience with. Thanks for following along! Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend :passitleft:

Cool! @Pterostychus is the go to dude for such things. Perhaps he can confirm or deny... :thumb:

Have thought about a second cage just outside the first cage. As she grows out you can more caging and let her go vertical

Exactly this. Open up those internodes to the sun :slide:

I’m a big fan of leaf tucking outdoors too. Anywhere you see a leaf shading an internode, see if you can tuck it away somewhere. Looking back... maybe you’re doing a bit of that already. It looks great. A little bit like the one I had in semi dappled sun, but C99 is a little bushier at the same stage. I got over 4oz of mine - she’s going to do you proud!
:ganjamon:

Cool! @Pterostychus is the go to dude for such things. Perhaps he can confirm or deny... :thumb:

Exactly this. Open up those internodes to the sun :slide:

I’m a big fan of leaf tucking outdoors too. Anywhere you see a leaf shading an internode, see if you can tuck it away somewhere. Looking back... maybe you’re doing a bit of that already. It looks great. A little bit like the one I had in semi dappled sun, but C99 is a little bushier at the same stage. I got over 4oz of mine - she’s going to do you proud!
:ganjamon:
Thank you Amy! Hopefully he'll swing by - be cool to know either way. If it'd stop storming I would try and go resituate her a bit. Just need to build me another cage of sorts! And I could deal with 4 zips :passitleft:

Well I got the banana FFJ strained and into its jar! I let it go for a total of ~18 days. Ended up with exactly 5 cups after adding an extra 1/4 cup of brown sugar to stabilize it. Talk about a pain in the ass, straining that stuff is no easy task! I tried everything I had on hand. In the end I found the cheesecloth to be the most efficient way of going about it. Even then it took me the better part of an hour.

Shouldnt need to make anymore for awhile though! With 5 cups I can make approximately 80 gallons of "bloom booster" to use once weekly during the flowering stage (soil drench). Much better than spending an arm an a leg on some bottled nute containing 90% water! Isnt organics fun?

0624181415.jpg
0624181318a_HDR.jpg
0624181318_HDR.jpg

Its addictive, you will have jars all over with stuff in them. I started my WCAP today.
Lol, I've already got crap all over the place. Calcium phosphate? Ive looked into cal-phos using egg shells or the like. Is WCAP another name for it or a different method altogether?

Back
Top Bottom