LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Alright Lightantics, like evryother folk here, really impressed with your fluxing grows, I nor any of my friends had ever seen a cannabis plant grown that way. We were all totatly blowen away by the size of the colas you got, so im defo gonna watch this with a big interest. Im still a complete noob just trying to get up to speed. Just finished by 3 wee auto under 250 LED. Buds have not filled out they way that I firt thought they would, but I know this is because the lack of control I have over the growing space. but any way, my question is drying and curing. I chopped the first one about 3 weeks ago (Blue amnesia) I placed in brown bags for 9 days and then into a jar, how often do you brup the jar in the first week? I had a smoke of it to taste after 7 days, (wasnt nice or potent) 3 days into the cure (opening the jar every nte and taking the buds out for 1 hr and then putting back into the jar) after 3 days of curing I had another tiny bud to smoke, and it was a lot more potent after 3 dyas cure. But its now been over a 8 days curing and it not as potent as it was 4 days ago. I thought I was reading b4 smoke should get more potent as the cure gos on. Just curious how you dry and cure. Thanks for any advice chap :thumb:

Well folks come tomorrow the autos will be under a bit more light lol. :) I'm throwing em in with the photo girls off of my other thread! :)
Here's my little baby lamp again!!
20150519_194956.jpg

I just got the weirdest boner.

That light looks like it's just nasty and ready to get down to business. :thumb:

Ok on drying and curing. I simply cut and trim roughly. Then hang in the dark for 3-5 days before moving to a cabinet draw to hang in a smaller space. Then I trim up again and take off the stem. Paper bag for a day or 2 then jar up.
Burping is simple, just take a feel and if moisture is still being drawn out to the buds outer layers then carry on burping. Just take your time and you will find your way :)

Anyway folks some pics of the new setup! :)
20150520_162936.jpg
20150520_162952.jpg
20150520_162957.jpg
20150520_163015.jpg
20150520_162853-1.jpg

I have to pick your brain while you're on the topic, since I'm trying to see what all the successful growers do with their dry/cure.

When you hang dry for 3-5 days, what's the RH in the room?

When you move them to a smaller cabinet, how long do they hang there? At what RH?

EDIT: Oh and what temps do you have in the drying areas?

Thanks man!

And Thanks gazmufc for bring it up, I'm still trying to get my dry and cure dialed in :thumb:

Plants look great as usual brother! I can't wait to see them in the final weeks and days :)

I don't know about anyone else but mine is rh between 35-45 and about room temp 22-24* Celsius with a small fan blowing threw the buds :)

Hey LA almost caught up with your threads. Stoked to have finally found some good current threads... Learning a lot, which is why I am here..
Are you doing the back building on these autos? Sorry if has been written; have read most and skimmed some of all your threads in the last couple of nights..can't remember.
And also, in some of your cupboard grow photos, is the reflective material those car sun-protection things by any chance?? Looking for cheapest options!! Otherwise, I'm going for flat white paint.....
Cheers. And Thanks!

sry mybad mate.. lightaddict lol ive been getting some advice and tips from Antic, and got bit mixed up with names..

I was camping one time at a place called Blue Rock & saw somethin in the midnight hours up in the sky that looked like that thing!!!!

I think we're gonna see some serious curvy girls when all that starts!!! Oooooooowwwweeeeeeeeee!!!!

Back
Top Bottom