LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

I didn't even think autos would recover fast enough (from the toppings, defols, and LSTing cause of their short growth time frame) to veg up decently enough per-flower if you tired any mainline slash fluxing tec. to be honest (but simply wasn't sure and theorized) but they turned out decent!! and well then, glad my guess was wrong! Wonder if it would work even much better with the larger auto strains too.

Great looking autos LA. Mine is starting to be proper purple throughout the buds ^_^ I'm starting to think the more training the lower yield maybe it's due to stress or genetics hmmmmmm

Hoh yeah for sure most training on autos will indeed mean less yield. Yet I'm wanting to find the limits again at the moment.
My old ways with autos did me well! :)
I started with them and had no idea what I was doing at the time lol. Yet after running just auto for a couple of years I found my path! :)
I did always use the big super autos as they were then called. Yet hit over 5 oz regularly with even small autos such as Pineapple express. The bigger ones like think different by dutch passion gave me around 8 oz and one got me over the 10 mark! :)

It took me many foooked up plants to get to where I was happy :) its training hard with a gentle touch and going so micro on topping that the plant hardly skips a beat! :)
My end style with them is what came to be called my Tutt style. Its just vert lst that you work with the plants growth not against as I'm trying now with fluxing them! :)

As said I'm not doing any of this run for yield, just giggles and info for others! My photo girls on my other active thread are going to be for big numbers.
The next wave of auto though will be for yield and that journey will be documented in detail for everyone!

Then I'm done with them again lol. I need to get back to my monster girls! The DeathStar girl and also I want to try and set a world record for one led lamp and one plant! :)

Not enough hours in the day for all my plans lol. :)

This red poison sure is pretty tho i guess if you have limited space and would rather a few different types and tastes and dont care about yield then autos would definitely be the way to go. Even more so outdoors most I've got was off one i didn't train at all.

Defo looking foward to the next J for the info and aiming for yields :D I love finding usefully facts and tyin to completely under stand the ladies growth :high-five: I might copy u and grow one at the same time under roughly the same watt if possible and see if i can keep up, and how they both turn out. Im convinced im doing something wrong with the autos (since the yield very little for me) But, iv only used 2 different seed banks so far and most of it was me starting off. Hopefully the newer genes do better :)

Finally I made it. La you do not know how long I've been trying to read this thread every page I'm getting great information and having to look up something new so first of all I would like to say :adore::adore::adore::thanks::thanks::thanks::welldone::goodjob::thanks::bravo::woohoo::amen: definitely want to give out big Thanks And ++rep. Love the great information on autos. unfortunately I live in a state where I can't grow yet that will be changing this year if I have anything to say about it but my plan is to do autos probably for a couple of years like yourself and this information is just way more than I could ask for so truly thank you very much for everything I will be here for the rest of this journal the next journal and trying to catch up on the rest of your journals with the system that I want to run I have a question about nutrients. I wanna doh hydroponic system 5 gallon bucket individual and I would love for it to be organic unfortunately I haven't came across any nutrients there are for hydroponics and are organic I was wondering if you had any information about using-GET (growing edge technologies) in hydro? or if you knew of a different brand or line that would work great for organic hydro. any information would be truly appreciated you are the man and I hope you get the biggest fattest most sugar frosted nugs as I wish everyone does :thanks: I feel like I have more to say but can't get the words out I just truly am appreciative of all this information

No worries got to do what you got to do I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are just so thankful and appreciate all the info take your time I know I for one am not going anywhere. :thanks:

:scratchinghead:
Found something interesting today if anyone wants to take a look and let me know what y'all think I put it on my journal I'd post it here but my phone is kinda crap at copying and pasting and it took me a while to even post it on mine... Just wanted another opinion.

Back
Top Bottom