LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Cheers Tassie :) :)

Well here she is my little center self build :) This bit of crap is perfectly suited for a light and looks quite cool :)
I'm using OD Budmaster boards for this , then ill run 2 X GOD for side lighting as they don't need any cooling! :)
20141004_190546.jpg
20141004_191817.jpg
20141004_191811.jpg
20141004_191825.jpg
20141004_191834.jpg
20141004_192253.jpg
20141004_192221.jpg
20141004_192246.jpg

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Nice LA, looks awesome....no heat build up issue's now :)

It's neat and tidy too....it's looking a little sexy now, considering it's former life :)

Hey all, here we go again. :)

This is just a little side journal with no pressures and is a relaxed house for open chat about our beloved plant!

The cupboard is going to be the place, soil the medium.
No ventilation apart from running door cracked at lights on.
Ill be making and running self build Budmaster clusters, ill document it all. The mix of which is up in the air. I could run GOD Osrams but I'd rather run them in my light itself. So this leaves me with either the OD clusters or the XG. Ill probs use the OD for some Osram goodness! :)
This is a back to basics run with not much fussing over enviromentals. More a look at these GDP crosses. They are GDP x Purple Choc Auto and I want the best pheno for the BID run coming soon. The LST is also going to be BID inspired literally! One girl is going to get my full torture treatment, so as to spell out BID, in hopefully purple buds, just for the challenge and also another way for me to remember Seth.

Another one of the girls will be a mommy for some pre fluxed clones for another full fluxed run of purps! The other ???? Not to sure?? :)

Also my first surviving clone will be here and getting run in there somewhere! :)

Anyway a few pics! :)
20140903_125205.jpg

As you can see one girl has thrown herself into having 3 growing points! :) This is the chosen BID plant as the structure and form lend to the job of training her up as I plan.
That's about it really, just hope a few join me for a chilled little mini adventure :)
Im In forusre, glad to see you got that previous project done all steath and safe like

I had to add a bit now that I have gone all the way thru, you shouldn't have any heat building up with that invention. don't feel bad your not the only one stretched thin, three kids BDays this month and then XMas around the corner and another big BDay in Jan

Hey Pantagruel :) thanks for joining the small scale fun! :)
S1ingblade buddy great to have you along on this one for sure! :)
This is kinda gonna be my main thread now, as Im going perpetual :) 2 plants going into flower room every month as 2 come out. Well thats the plan lol. The area will also grow soon and ill be adding 2 clusters of GOD for cross hatch side lighting! Getting it set up a bit more organized etc :).

I can't wait to see what else you come up with my friend. Sounds like you got a system in the making.
Keep it Green!

La if you ever wanted a piece of sheet metal cutting and bending . Even powder coated let me know dude . I'll get it done at work for free . It's amazing how much metal gets thrown away . You will just have to find a safe way of posting it or collecting it .

All caught up and subbed :) Dude that LED setup is so cool. I love building stuff, buying kits and what not, but I never actually thought about building an LED, haven't gotten that far in my brainstorming lol I might attempt it now just for shits and gigs :) +reps for sure!

I want to line the walls in my 6000w room with LED's for all of the lower branches. Could you imagine?

Nice, can't wait to see the pictures of it! That's going to be cool

Back
Top Bottom