Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Hello L and Hubby, hope all is well and that you have both had sufficient time to recuperate from the affect of the cookies? LOL

The wind just subsided (temporarily I'm sure) and I think the plants are still there. It is supposed to get towards freezing tonight so I set the makeshift tent/tarp up. What I didn't expect was the wind! Just stopped for now, but was blowing upwards of 60 mph sustained gusts and on top of that was rain, the first in a long time. Well I was out there desperately trying to save everything from blowing away (literally had to anchor the 'swing frame' to the deck). I had loose flaps and blown over shelves and it was getting worse. (wind is starting again as I type this) Finally got everything tied down semi-satisfactory as I've no way of knowing if anything would hold. I can only watch and wait (and hope). Tomorrow will be windy and tomorrow night cold again. After that it will get milder again so I can't give up yet!

I must look like a crab fisherman on rough seas out there on my little deck trying to wrestle with a 15' tarp in a gale!

does janet know you are out there? carry a flashlite strapped to you...you could at least signal for help that way, and no dangling thru that hole either...and no wind blown launches....we all know how you are about that hawaiian trip....well darn, that just about took care of all the fun didnt it...the weather does not sound good....ours are having problems with the cold too...still havent put heat to the room yet, its direct from outside...during the dark cycle it has played havoc with the ducks foot....just one bud, in front of fan, so it was getting a double shot of cold wind....moved it tonight when i finally figured it out.....take care of you...have you come up with any totals yet....on the gathered geitas? i have never added it all up since the beg. but i know i dont have nearly the legal limit stored....just seems to go away...up in smoke....just as it should be...i bet that was funny to see, but not fun to have to do or worry about....hope it is better now...L and hubby

awww, thanks lav and OMM.
I'd like to be back fully, but life is here practically knocking at my door.

I bet your cookies kick ass. we made ours into brownies and had to eat a half a pan to get off. Ugh, a half a pan, I'm sick just thinking about it.

I got some really good herb a month or 2 ago. I dont remember what (go figure) but it was REALLY strong and would always put me to sleep. And there were a few seeds here and there. So I tell me friend, "hey, that weed had seeds .... and it was waaay to strong". He just laughed away and asked if I wanted to tell HIS guy.

It's a big joke now because everyone wants that stuff.
Not me though, it was too strong.

Send some cookies to me
123 street
chicagoville, Illi-noise 42024

just kidding, thats not my address

another cookie junkie huh??
im a hash and tincture person, the tincture properly flavored like a black russian....works for me....

yes, hubby loves medibles also....esp. the cookies....L:tokin:

Lav I fore get what you are growing in. Indoors I know you'd be crowed. Weather been so bad that local THCF show even said their growers were suffering from sad weather. And you being atad future north I know you getting my weather plus. Are most of yours indoors? Sorrry I lose track. Doc's say it's my short term memory. What was I saying?
Well anyways, Gal I hope its green and sticky. Opps a Alien. That star trek was a local thing. I really want a clone. Weed was off the hook. All pocket stash.
We'll keepem Green

Hi Lavendar :)
Well, I finally realized that I didn't answer one of your questions, so here goes. I lost four plants while sick. 3 Bubble Gum and a Mazar x White Rhino.
Have more seeds of each, so will just germ some more! :)
Damn Senior moments! :smokin::smokin:

well lav like always great job on the garden im really diggin the bathroom i always said that a great place to grow as long as it aint in use picture this jacuzzi hydro or swiming pool ponics ha great job lav an for all passing hard times i hope an pray it will pass im going to be seeing the the doc soon something the been keeping thier eye hopin it aint the big c lord help us all

Lav I fore get what you are growing in. Indoors I know you'd be crowed. Weather been so bad that local THCF show even said their growers were suffering from sad weather. And you being atad future north I know you getting my weather plus. Are most of yours indoors? Sorrry I lose track. Doc's say it's my short term memory. What was I saying?
Well anyways, Gal I hope its green and sticky. Opps a Alien. That star trek was a local thing. I really want a clone. Weed was off the hook. All pocket stash.
We'll keepem Green

dirt, strictly dirt.....have the whole aero set up, but too chicken, i like dirt...i do clone in bubbles tho...yes, is crowded, but so far healthy....started some in the green house but got to cold and damp, so sprayed one more time and moved them in....they are doing fine in but have to get some heat in now...the cold air is causing problems on the buds....so thats a must....yes, i need a star trek....loved the way it sounds....take care...L, best to you and yours...

does janet know you are out there? carry a flashlite strapped to you...you could at least signal for help that way, and no dangling thru that hole either...and no wind blown launches....we all know how you are about that hawaiian trip....well darn, that just about took care of all the fun didnt it...the weather does not sound good....ours are having problems with the cold too...still havent put heat to the room yet, its direct from outside...during the dark cycle it has played havoc with the ducks foot....just one bud, in front of fan, so it was getting a double shot of cold wind....moved it tonight when i finally figured it out.....take care of you...have you come up with any totals yet....on the gathered geitas? i have never added it all up since the beg. but i know i dont have nearly the legal limit stored....just seems to go away...up in smoke....just as it should be...i bet that was funny to see, but not fun to have to do or worry about....hope it is better now...L and hubby

Very funny!LOL That hole is still there though I've got a board over it, don't know why I haven't nailed it down though? I was real worried about falling through the darn thing though. I was stepping very lightly on that side, as it was in the dark shadow of the tent and I couldn't see a thing! Well I'm still in one piece and the plants survived another night of cold (and wet and windy). Glad they didn't get wet from the very cold rain we had with the wind. Don't need any of that darn mold.

Had to put the tent up tonight also (see pics at my place). Temps will be great for the next week so I'll have a break from the tent building. After a week though we'll get some more freezing nights ,but daytime temps will still be in the 50's and 60's. This darn grow of mine could go into November!
Hope all is well with you and Hubby's health! Bless you all!

well lav like always great job on the garden im really diggin the bathroom i always said that a great place to grow as long as it aint in use picture this jacuzzi hydro or swiming pool ponics ha great job lav an for all passing hard times i hope an pray it will pass im going to be seeing the the doc soon something the been keeping thier eye hopin it aint the big c lord help us all

Well I'm not one for praying a whole lot, Holy my friend, but you've got all mine and my wives that you DO NOT have the dreaded C! Wishing you and praying for you to get good news only.

All the best my friend.

woodsman,
i bet that was a real experience....and dangerous....glad you spotted that cord....even if they dont get all the way, it will still be good....and looks like a lot will come of it....
we fixed the heat in the budroom...disconnected half of the outside pull, and put the other in the house...now its keeping it all at an even 80...and that i can deal with....take care, and watch that hole....its dangerous....L

holy smoke,
just keep positive thoughts...went thru that this spring, lymph nodes went wild...biopsey all that...still dont know why or what....and have a spot on my tongue that they watch...i put mmj oil on it tho....seems to help....mostly keep it positive...yep, not ez...i know...all our prayers, and well wishes from me and hubby....just keep an eye on it...im sorry you're having to go thru that, it isnt fun...its down rite scarey...:tokin:

Hi Lavendar :)
Well, I finally realized that I didn't answer one of your questions, so here goes. I lost four plants while sick. 3 Bubble Gum and a Mazar x White Rhino.
Have more seeds of each, so will just germ some more! :)
Damn Senior moments! :smokin::smokin:

oh no, bubble gum is great....im still working on my mazar/gr. white shark...the first one died in the heat last summer, and ive got one clone still that i have sooo small now it will never get large....she is growing a little tho...and will go in the 4x4 soon....you'll get them going...you win....im curious about mazar...so want to try this one again...hugs, L

well, this is just to bring this journal up to date..
i clear x'ed the kali five days ago...she is doing fine, but ready to be harvested...trying to let her grow a little more, and drain the ferts out some more...more water...

the columbian gold was clear x'ed tonight, im putting her on water and m/h20, for about a wk...then im going to gird her and see what happens...see if the instructions work .. lol..she should end up gold...we'll see...will take pics along the way...

also the last nycd was also clear x'ed tonight...and im going to try to gird her also...she is nearly gold already, so why not...and i have more of her if i mess it up, so shes a good shot...also a wk of water before i do that....this one has real small buds and was one of the heat damaged plants from summer...

the sour diesel is a good kick smoke...hubby has changed over to her now from the zulu...i didnt think he would ever switch...was getting low on the zulu, and the clone isnt ready yet...

about the gnome jar, it is working much better now that the temps are more normal...have gotten 6 clones off of it in the last wk....esp. since adding h2o2 to the mix....so have a 3rd gen. zulu now, a couple of 5th gen l.a.conf. and a 2nd gen. humboldt, and two blackberry clones that were in flower, that rooted....also a duck foot...both second gen.

the brain storm mmj is excellent again....has a stronger smell than ever...needs more curing tho...only about a month, and still a little harsh...

the sour diesel is excellent...she is going out on an excellent note...and with a couple of seeds...so dont feel so bad about d/c her now....

the train wreck is so airy that it will go to hash, good stone, but not like the first one i grew...this was def. made wicked by the heat...also tastes great, just looks lousy, and i know no one will want it,

the ducks foot, well it is not at the top of the hubby and i's lists of plants to grow again...did some prelim tastes tonight on the bud that had the cold damage....and it was very disappointing...so unless it gets alot better...its a no go...doesnt smell good, taste good, tastes like thistles....and just not sure about the high, did give me the munchies tho...so far...not on the list, but things can and do change...still got a couple of wks to go tho...

will get more pics this sunday and post them...have 3 plants waiting to be harvested, as soon as they finish flushing, 3 more near finished, and plants to be put in the budrm...so will be glad when they are done...

the next bunch of babies will be the start of the first of the old skool grow...and some oldies but goodies, then when those are done, going to do alot of white plants....then after that, who knows...take care, and enjoy life...hugs, L:tokin:

Hope all is well, Lavandar and I also hope that whatever it is that has you under the weather is not keeping you down too tough. Pix are wonderful. I'll be ready in about two weeks and pix should be posted thereabouts. Thanks-J.H.W.

Hi lavendar :thumb:

Thanks for the update! :)

Good luck on the girding the two plants. Should be something to see.
Your always up to something. :slide:

Glad the clones are at it again....working now that it's cooler. Good strains too.

The Brain Storm and Sour Diesel sound great. :yummy:

Too bad about the Duck Feet....you never know....until ya try em.

Low on Zulu, sounds like your correcting that too!

The Old Skoool grow sounds good....you sure have my attention with that one. Never thought of doing a White grow. Sound like fun too.

Hugs and a hand shake to Hubby! :thumb:

naw, he said hes a hugger too....makes ya live longer...good for the body...i tell him hes just sucking the youth and health out of peeps when he hugs, he agrees, but hugs are good for you, and truthfully nec. for health....you dont realize how closed off you can get until you get closeness again....yeah, im giving it a heck of a try...restocking that is, and trying to do the diff. types at the same time....uses up plant no.s fast....45 sounds like alot, but its nothing really....our legal limit....but all in diff. stages...
gotta get those airpots before the price goes up....now ive scared myself...how much were yours? later, L

Hey lav,

Stopping in to see how things are going. Looks like you have your hands full! Hope that life is being good to you. As always lav, keep em green. As I am sure you will!

ty my friends i cant wait to see that buku if you did get it what grow lav sorry to hear whats going on but we all have our ill n for those who dont stay positive an dont beat up your body lav with your mind frame at least from what i kno from the forum your attitude and vibes are supa positive peace to all of yous

Hey L, sounds like you are busy as usual. I saw your post on velos thread, after the dark elf trilogy is the "Icewind Dale trilogy." :peace:

Hey L, sounds like you are busy as usual. I saw your post on velos thread, after the dark elf trilogy is the "Icewind Dale trilogy." :peace:

thank you a million times....that was what i ordered....actually i ordered thru book 11....they were in sets....thank you....L

Hey lav,

Stopping in to see how things are going. Looks like you have your hands full! Hope that life is being good to you. As always lav, keep em green. As I am sure you will!

thanks for stopping by....always good to see ya....going to get new pics this wk....L

ty my friends i cant wait to see that buku if you did get it what grow lav sorry to hear whats going on but we all have our ill n for those who dont stay positive an dont beat up your body lav with your mind frame at least from what i kno from the forum your attitude and vibes are supa positive peace to all of yous

yep, stay happy and positive...thank you, L

Hope all is well, Lavandar and I also hope that whatever it is that has you under the weather is not keeping you down too tough. Pix are wonderful. I'll be ready in about two weeks and pix should be posted thereabouts. Thanks-J.H.W.

alright, will be waiting....yeah, the weather is a real B...., been horrid this yr...alot of mold...so alot of asthma...L, let me know when you post them ok?? thank you...

Just a quick drive-by to wish you drier and just better weather for you and your girls...:tokin:

I am sure with your steady hand and amazing spirit you will master this weather even it doesn't change.

My breathing is on the mend (feels that way) and came by to share some of the good vibes...:peacetwo: to you and your hubby.

Back
Top Bottom