Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

i think the motion detector lights have foiled him, the bear, hes been staying at the neighbors, by her chickens...she has several more than us, and alot more people and dogs....good decision on his part...but still carry a shotgun...esp. when i'm alone....
yeah, the more i see that humboldt the more i like it...i have a clone off of her, and thats good as she was a limited special edition seed....so would like to keep some of her alive...or get a couple of seeds....im sure they are in there somewhere....used to hang out in humboldt co. alot in the old days...alot of fun there...fishing ect...
well, will talk to ya later, hugs L and hubby

Glad the neighbors got more chickens than you! Smart bear, going where there's more action. LOL

I know your not letting your guard down though, good for you!

Anxious to hear about the Humboldt, curious if it's a 'smoke from the past' or something else entirely. She is a looker though!

well, I APOLOGIZE for not getting done with chores and such sooner...it seems im a little behind schedule....
I have a new great grand daughter, she looks like my mother....dark, round, with black hair, and black eyes like mine....a baby injun....yeah team....they named her phoenix....great name....hope she lives up to it...this makes my second one...the other a male 3yrs, named jax....hes a doll, and going to be a hugh guy...lets see, if i live to 85 and have brains enough to know it, then i could be a great great grand mother before i die....while im not into children, others in the family are...and thats good...i guess...as long as they dont procreate themselves away from the dinner table....i cleaned that phrase up a bit better than my cajun grand dad would have said....sooo, hope you all will be a bit more patient with me, and i'll get back to it....doing more baking today....hugs to all, L....gee, somehow this makes me feel older, and i dont care to...lol...

Congratulations L! Is this one from your 'famous' grand daughter or did she break clean from the 'A' Hole?

Bake away lady, bake away! I can almost smell your cookies from here!

Hi Lavendar :)

Just for you, here they are:

3 Moby Dick
3 Stoned Inmaculate
2 Black Diesel
2 Blackberry
2 Kandy Kush
2 Pineapple Express
2 Lemon Skunk
2 White Russian
2 Blueberry Gum
1 Exile
1 Sharksbreath
1 Sour Cream
1 Bubblelicious

So there you are. :grinjoint: All after the Blackberry were freebies. :grinjoint: It was two orders!

I think you should've ordered a few more.....:)

You never know when guests will arrive :Rasta: :Rasta::Rasta: :Rasta: :Rasta:

Actually if it's just some of us show up, you should have just about enough to go around. We'll bring the coleslaw and potato salad. :cheer:

wow guy,
those are sure goodies...i dont have the stoned immac...or pine ex., lemon skkunk, blu gum, sharksbreath, sour cream, but i do have the rest...those are great....now you need a zulu, and sour diesel, and nycdiesel, and just a couple of others to round it out....but a little bird said you had them on order too....so i guess with patience they'll all arrive....i had to get a few, but havent ordered yet....waiting to see if i want a 600 watt hps instead....and if the house elect. would carry it....old wiring scares me....oh well, just a thought....found out i have a "surprise dr. appt. later today, so that eats up another day here..." they forgot to tell me about making it for me....sheeesh...and its hard to get in so i have to go....will thank them later...oh well, not raining, so will be a pretty drive....later, L

Another 600w, just don't blow the place up! Make sure you get someone out there that is 'somewhat' certified and not 'stoned' to check it out for ya! I'm sure Hubby has it under control so no need to worry.............:goodluck:

Will talk to you soon. I'm having chills and fever at the moment. Came on out of the blue. See you soon as I feel better. Big baby when sick.

This is not good news. Get well quick my friend.

Lav,
you still got it, ow owwww

my wife sez men are babies when sick.
I know I am too, here's to some chicken soup

Howdy Joe!

"men are babies when sick" Yup it's standard behavior (excepted as a fact)

high woodsman,
good to see you're out and about....yes, the last big rain, it took all the bear to the creeks and rivers to fish as the salmon came in....good deal....for the moment....

the cookies are my 4oz of bud to one lb. of butter receipe...dont know how strong they'll be, but heres to hoping...i know when i warmed up the butter, it completely stunk up the house....you could smell it outside...but i almost have the taste camo'ed....didnt dare eat any dough to see, but a little on the spoon didnt taste too canni....will bake tomorrow....then i can use the hubby as a guinie pig...he worked too hard today....remodeled the chicken pen....working out the flaws....

NO!! hubby must not touch electricity except to plug in stuff....he can do ez stuff thank G. but any thing beyond that is good grief no....we have an electirician friend who likes to smoke who is tho...our age and responsible so shouldnt be a problem, maybe a swap...just hate to let anyone know...so for now, we nixed the 600..

no, this gr grnd. kid is from the son in montanas oldest boy....he has two boys, the other has two girls....speaking of which...no, she
is doing well, is in therapy, and seems to be on the mend....she went back for his memorial...wasnt good...but she made it...you did know he offed himself??..she felt bad about that on top of the other, but his decision in the end...at least he stayed true to form....

i was going to repot tomorrow, but if it keeps raining, will bake instead...later, hugs to your house from ours...L

Lav,
you still got it, ow owwww

my wife sez men are babies when sick.
I know I am too, here's to some chicken soup

yeah, i know mine is....but he recovers fast....and thank you...wishing you and yours the best....woodsmans crop sure is a dandy....he did good...L

Will talk to you soon. I'm having chills and fever at the moment. Came on out of the blue. See you soon as I feel better. Big baby when sick.

not good...feel better soon...hugs, L

aww thanks L :) we can wait for ur awsome pics. sure the garden is well taken care of even if we dont know about it yet :) Wow old man thats quite a line up. I would be happy with just the LS, BD KK And that pineapple express ;) You sure know how to pick em :)

didnt omm get some dandies? i knew he would...hes as addicted to seeds as i am...too many too try....thanks for dropping by...L

beautiful purp man!

thanks sweetie,
hope it gets more color tho...that and the blackberry both...have seen them done right and so far, they're (mine) not there...hope, hope....L

yeah, i know mine is....but he recovers fast....and thank you...wishing you and yours the best....woodsmans crop sure is a dandy....he did good...L
thanks so much, and yes, I think woodsy will be set for awhile. Long enough for his stuff to fully cure. I smoked mine too fast.

Howdy Joe!

"men are babies when sick" Yup it's standard behavior (excepted as a fact)

Yo, we were talking about you. :thumb:

high woodsman,
good to see you're out and about....yes, the last big rain, it took all the bear to the creeks and rivers to fish as the salmon came in....good deal....for the moment....

the cookies are my 4oz of bud to one lb. of butter receipe...dont know how strong they'll be, but heres to hoping...i know when i warmed up the butter, it completely stunk up the house....you could smell it outside...but i almost have the taste camo'ed....didnt dare eat any dough to see, but a little on the spoon didnt taste too canni....will bake tomorrow....then i can use the hubby as a guinie pig...he worked too hard today....remodeled the chicken pen....working out the flaws....

NO!! hubby must not touch electricity except to plug in stuff....he can do ez stuff thank G. but any thing beyond that is good grief no....we have an electirician friend who likes to smoke who is tho...our age and responsible so shouldnt be a problem, maybe a swap...just hate to let anyone know...so for now, we nixed the 600..

no, this gr grnd. kid is from the son in montanas oldest boy....he has two boys, the other has two girls....speaking of which...no, she
is doing well, is in therapy, and seems to be on the mend....she went back for his memorial...wasnt good...but she made it...you did know he offed himself??..she felt bad about that on top of the other, but his decision in the end...at least he stayed true to form....

i was going to repot tomorrow, but if it keeps raining, will bake instead...later, hugs to your house from ours...L

Aha, so the bears are happy now and should leave you humans alone for awhile. They will fatten up in prep for hibernation and shouldn't be back till next year, correct?

4ozs to 1 lb of butter. Whew! I never made cannibutter or cooked with Cannabis so I had no clue that so much is used, (I've made teas and I know that it tastes terrible (mine does). Must be a real kick to eat that stuff. How does it work out 'per cookie' as far as 'strength of high', (If your like me, you won't understand what I just said) Her's an example of what I meant: If a person ate a whole cookie (does one?) could he go to the police station and ask for directions, or should that same person just stay home and go out in a few days? LOL If I looked like this :Rasta:, then they'd (police) never suspect. Now if I looked like this :Rasta: I'd be led away in chains.

thanks so much, and yes, I think woodsy will be set for awhile. Long enough for his stuff to fully cure. I smoked mine too fast.

Yo, we were talking about you. :thumb:

Thanks for the kind word about my grow you two.
I could be a poster person for men feeling like babies when sick! But I do take excellent care of my wife when she is under the weather like a good husband should.

Wow Lavandar, Very nice. Been keeping an eye on the correspondence between you and Old Man Med and have been using his insight and wisdom to further along my second grow. Posted tonight with several questions on his airpot page. Any advice you can give me in regards to these questions would be greatly appreciated. You sound like a busy lady, so good luck to you and yours and please keep up the wonderful work. Thank You, J.H.W.

PICTURES; taken tonight'

duckfoot

linda-10-15-10_070.jpg

linda-10-15-10_053.jpg

linda-10-15-10_035.jpg

linda-10-15-10_034.jpg

linda-10-15-10_033.jpg

left side:
duckfoot, humboldt, l.a.c., col. gold, nycd.

linda-10-15-10_069.jpg

linda-10-15-10_066.jpg

linda-10-15-10_065.jpg

L.a.c.

linda-10-15-10_068.jpg

linda-10-15-10_048.jpg

linda-10-15-10_032.jpg

linda-10-15-10_031.jpg

linda-10-15-10_030.jpg

linda-10-15-10_025.jpg

humboldt:

linda-10-15-10_064.jpg

linda-10-15-10_063.jpg

linda-10-15-10_051.jpg

linda-10-15-10_049.jpg

linda-10-15-10_041.jpg

linda-10-15-10_023.jpg

right side, left to right clockwise: sweet tooth, hawaiian snow, the kali, blackberry, l.a.c. (center), twilight

linda-10-15-10_062.jpg

4x4: left to right: jack h, nepal kush, super lemon haze, blue mystic (center), sweet thai, (still to be repotted)

linda-10-15-10_061.jpg

linda-10-15-10_060.jpg

sweet tooth:

linda-10-15-10_050.jpg

linda-10-15-10_017.jpg

columbian gold:

linda-10-15-10_047.jpg

linda-10-15-10_043.jpg

nycd:

linda-10-15-10_046.jpg

blackberry:

linda-10-15-10_021.jpg

linda-10-15-10_019.jpg

linda-10-15-10_018.jpg

linda-10-15-10_012.jpg

L.a.conf.2 just put in budroom 2 days ago...

linda-10-15-10_016.jpg

linda-10-15-10_007.jpg

Hawaiian snow:

linda-10-15-10_015.jpg

the kali: sorry about the blur...sometimes its hard to take pictures on a moving planet....

linda-10-15-10_013.jpg

twilight:

linda-10-15-10_011.jpg

bt gang in nursery, L.a.c.3, humboldt, mazar/gr.white shark, zulu

linda-10-15-10_006.jpg

linda-10-15-10_005.jpg

curleyville, nursery:

linda-10-15-10_004.jpg

phototron:

linda-10-15-10_003.jpg

gnome bucket 1:

linda-10-15-10_002.jpg

gnome bucket 2:

linda-10-15-10_001.jpg

ok, all, thats it for now, all the room update....

the brainstorm is curing to be quite the little lady one more time...very nice med....

the final sour diesel is tasting like lemon/lime and just wonderful as usual...

the train wreck is so wispy it is not a product so it will go into the hash bucket, with alot of others lately...very potent weed, just not in salable condition...looks crappy....enjoy, L

Geez, L, that's amazing! Both the plants and the buds. It would take me all day or night to post so many pics, how do you do it, you must have a very 'patient' streak!

Too bad about the TR, but glad it doesn't go to waste, you'll just have some superb hash later on. You really deserve a rest though! :surf:

Hi Lavendar :thumb:

Just great pictures again! Made my mouth water. All those strains..so little time!
Maybe between us we cam make a good try at growing them all. Good goal anyway.:ganjamon:

Susan, my new patient just gave away a phototron: Dang nab it! Been looking for one. A friend has one in storage, but won't let go of it. Bummer!

Looks like all is well in the garden, Thank goodness the heat is gone. Finally got a Dr's appointment.....is only a month and a half away. :smokin:

Sit down and have a home baked power cookie! :ganjamon:

Just swinging thru to pass some good vibes, beautiful pics as always. I'm going thru one of my depressed, curl up and wait for the reaper kinda funks, haven't been around much. Your love for the plants brought a smile, it comes thru so much in your words and pictures, thank you for that. I gotta remember that their are people like you out there and it's not all bad as it can seem. Hope all is well for you and yours, I will make it a point to visit this forum more, especially times like these, there are alot of good folks on here.

I added blue hash to my lil family, she just popped out of the soil yesterday.

:welldone: :yummy: :thumb: :goodjob: i think thats says it all wonderful garden Lav.

thank you, great to hear from you....gardens keep us busy huh???

Listening to( YouTube - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked ), On the radio while scrolling through. Very nice plants, L.

#

thats a good one.....no rest for sure....thanks for the words, and the look see....see ya next time....L

Geez, L, that's amazing! Both the plants and the buds. It would take me all day or night to post so many pics, how do you do it, you must have a very 'patient' streak!

Too bad about the TR, but glad it doesn't go to waste, you'll just have some superb hash later on. You really deserve a rest though! :surf:

nope, no patience at all...i want it all and i want it yesterday....it just helps knowing that that is a "pipe" dream....wonder if that is where that saying came from....the bear wondered thru again....he leaves his pile of callling cards as he goes thru...wonder if its a statement...or ?? well, i finally finished baking the med. cookies, i dont think theyre strong enough...so will add more next time....but i dont feel any pain, and im going ninety, so they must work...i thought they would put me to sleep...now to get out the trusty sling shot and tell hubby to open his mouth.....incomming!!! no, im getting used to doing the pics here...just takes time....thanks sweetie...our best to you and yours....and the garden...L

Hey Joe Long time no see. Hope you and yours are Ok!:thumb:

chicago,
visit when you can...we miss you....take care...L

Just swinging thru to pass some good vibes, beautiful pics as always. I'm going thru one of my depressed, curl up and wait for the reaper kinda funks, haven't been around much. Your love for the plants brought a smile, it comes thru so much in your words and pictures, thank you for that. I gotta remember that their are people like you out there and it's not all bad as it can seem. Hope all is well for you and yours, I will make it a point to visit this forum more, especially times like these, there are alot of good folks on here.

I added blue hash to my lil family, she just popped out of the soil yesterday.

r.j.,
funks are not good for the soul....we are given nothing we cant handle, anyway , i have to believe that....and as i told omm, 2 rules in liife....1. dont sweat the small s....: 2. its all small sh..: and that usually takes care of it for me, along with can i do anything about it? will it make me happy? will it make someone else happy? and if not....forget about it....

glad you came by, its been a while....i bet the girls are keeping you busy, i know mine are....if i were depressed or worried, i still wouldnt have the time for it....besides, theres always tomorrow....talk to ya soon....hugs, L

Just great pictures again! Made my mouth water. All those strains..so little time!
Maybe between us we cam make a good try at growing them all. Good goal anyway.:ganjamon:

Susan, my new patient just gave away a phototron: Dang nab it! Been looking for one. A friend has one in storage, but won't let go of it. Bummer!

Looks like all is well in the garden, Thank goodness the heat is gone. Finally got a Dr's appointment.....is only a month and a half away. :smokin:

Sit down and have a home baked power cookie! :ganjamon:

i love my phototron...would love to have one for an isolation area, i think you could contain things in it well....i need another one...glad someone else likes them....thanks for all the sweet things you say....somedays i really need it...i hate to admit it, as i am an island and weather tough...lol...but somedays i just need to hear good things....usually i tell hubby that, no worries today, i need to recharge, so just tell me the good stuff....well, i did finally finish the cookies and they are wrapped and ready, so now we are on the count down schedule.....i know, my brother in law just had one with his turtle in it, and gave it away when they moved....dang it anyway....i told him to go take it back, but he wouldnt go for it....take care, and i ate a cookie, i think i need tomake them stronger....one cookie took all the pain for a couple of hours and gave me energy, but i thought they would knock me out....so am disapppointed....so i guess i would say, take two, so when hubby comes in, i plan on shooting a couple down his throat and ask questions later....we'll see what he says....hugs...L...did you take pics of those pesky critters that moved into your plants....inquiring minds want to see....hugs:lot-o-toke::morenutes:there, that will take care of it....maybe more...:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::welldone::ganjamon:...hey, thats a great idea....we'll see whats left, and split it up....then we have to live long lives....we have a mission....i MAY be very goal oriented??

awww, thanks lav and OMM.
I'd like to be back fully, but life is here practically knocking at my door.

I bet your cookies kick ass. we made ours into brownies and had to eat a half a pan to get off. Ugh, a half a pan, I'm sick just thinking about it.

I got some really good herb a month or 2 ago. I dont remember what (go figure) but it was REALLY strong and would always put me to sleep. And there were a few seeds here and there. So I tell me friend, "hey, that weed had seeds .... and it was waaay to strong". He just laughed away and asked if I wanted to tell HIS guy.

It's a big joke now because everyone wants that stuff.
Not me though, it was too strong.

Send some cookies to me
123 street
chicagoville, Illi-noise 42024

just kidding, thats not my address

I thought I would be way behind in your journal, but no! You must of ate two of those cookies and finally got some sleep. I hope you did anyway.
No, I was so mad I didn't take any pictures of the bugs. Sorry! Just threw them away.
I have plans to make sure they don't show up again. A landscape guy was over today and gave me a few tips and has volunteered to help me as a favor. He is living with one of my friends daughters and they are expecting a new baby in a few months. They are happy and that makes me happy. I remember her in diapers...seems like yesterday. :smokin:

Have you ever used "Supersoil"? Thinking about trying some of it this next grow. Lost a few of my new babies while I was ill, but they are replaceable.

How did Hubby like the cookies? Take care of yourself. We can't live without our Lavendar!

Hello L and Hubby, hope all is well and that you have both had sufficient time to recuperate from the affect of the cookies? LOL

The wind just subsided (temporarily I'm sure) and I think the plants are still there. It is supposed to get towards freezing tonight so I set the makeshift tent/tarp up. What I didn't expect was the wind! Just stopped for now, but was blowing upwards of 60 mph sustained gusts and on top of that was rain, the first in a long time. Well I was out there desperately trying to save everything from blowing away (literally had to anchor the 'swing frame' to the deck). I had loose flaps and blown over shelves and it was getting worse. (wind is starting again as I type this) Finally got everything tied down semi-satisfactory as I've no way of knowing if anything would hold. I can only watch and wait (and hope). Tomorrow will be windy and tomorrow night cold again. After that it will get milder again so I can't give up yet!

I must look like a crab fisherman on rough seas out there on my little deck trying to wrestle with a 15' tarp in a gale!

I thought I would be way behind in your journal, but no! You must of ate two of those cookies and finally got some sleep. I hope you did anyway.
No, I was so mad I didn't take any pictures of the bugs. Sorry! Just threw them away.
I have plans to make sure they don't show up again. A landscape guy was over today and gave me a few tips and has volunteered to help me as a favor. He is living with one of my friends daughters and they are expecting a new baby in a few months. They are happy and that makes me happy. I remember her in diapers...seems like yesterday. :smokin:

Have you ever used "Supersoil"? Thinking about trying some of it this next grow. Lost a few of my new babies while I was ill, but they are replaceable.

How did Hubby like the cookies? Take care of yourself. We can't live without our Lavendar!

they taste great, and relaxed him to sleep, but....they do nothing for me...some people just dont do medables, and im one, all they do is relax me, and tension is the only thing that holds me togather....but i just finished eating two, so if this post goes weirdo (more than normal) we'll know what happened....i filled his med cookie jar, and with the kid comming over, well, lets say i'll meet him at the depot, amtrac and give him a cup of coffee and a couple of cookies and see what happens...i think my family loves me, but i doubt they trust me....i use them all for guinie pigs, and they are warned tho...also got some boxed up to give to a couple of friends as soon as i get over this current bout of bronchitis and leave the house....

supersoil; well, i did use it, and all i did was -itch about it burning the leaves all the way thru....i only buy red wizard now....a local mix....has a touch too much peat for me, but i put in perlite....i prefer soil that drains more than retains....and the canadian peat is a little more acidic than others....so i add
in lime also.....friend said a cup a bag, and it seems to work....but there is always that one plant....seems like i have a knack for finding them....but they make it thru....despite my good intentions....lol...mothering to death takes on a new meaning when dealing with me...
but i dont know how it would work with osc+ stuff....probably alot better, i would bet that the oc is more gentle than even the fox farms....never had a veg. plant or water plant that didnt thrive on that stuff....if i wasnt doing what im doing with the a.n. and fox farms, i'ld probably give it a go also....but for the moment, we have a sub. investment in those ferts and going to use them all....and they are doing us good....so really no gripe on that....later, L:peacetwo::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom