Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Lav,

I understand the apprehension with the Purple Max. You are a great grower(sounds generic but I was unsure how to say it).

Try this, you understand that certain strains require different regiment's. This alone is not enough to set you apart from the rest. Most people know that certain strains require a different kind of "love", for lack of a better term.

What does set you apart, is your ability to apply what you know and adapt to those changes. I have every confidence that you could take every product on the market and come up with a way to make it work.

Keep it up L!

I second the motion! :Rasta:

Just dropping by lady lavendar on this early morning to second everyone's assessment of your skills, you are a great grower. I have no doubts you will be able to give us an honest assessment of those nutes and additives.

Did they ever fix your posting ability yet?

Wishing you much :peacetwo: and Joy for you and your hubby.

Hi Lavendar :)

Yep, we never know what we are going to get. I usually don't buy anything but fem'd seeds, it's a pain to plant pot luck then get only one or two females. Like you said it is a pain to get Hermies. So far I've had 3 in three grows and actually feel good that there wasn't more. If all you can get are regular seeds to get that one plant you want then so be it. It's probably just me, but I hate to plant a bunch just to get one female. Seems a waste of time and resources.
That being said...I am doing just that right now. :ganjamon:
Gotta do what we have too! :)

Sorry about your dog. Hope it's over what ever made it sick. They are just sweet creatures. Miss my 3 cats and my dog. Life goes on.

Girl, you make me tired just listening to what you have to do yet today! :smokin:

ta da....PICTURES GANG....decided i better post these while the posting is good....L

this is the 4x4, you can see the new plant i just put in there, quite a bit smaller....right front=blue mystic,new: rear=nepal kush: left front=super lemon haze: left rear=L.a.confidential:

linda-10-09-10_037.jpg

super lemon haze:

linda-10-09-10_032.jpg

another 4x4 pic...need to repot the blue, and am also moving in the sweet thai either today or tomorrow...

linda-10-09-10_031.jpg

duck:

linda-10-09-10_029.jpg

linda-10-09-10_017.jpg

humboldt:

linda-10-09-10_027.jpg

linda-10-09-10_021.jpg

linda-10-09-10_018.jpg

some columbian gold buds...

linda-10-09-10_026.jpg

linda-10-09-10_025.jpg

linda-10-09-10_022.jpg

linda-10-09-10_020.jpg

linda-10-09-10_019.jpg

hawaiian snow:

linda-10-09-10_015.jpg

linda-10-09-10_008.jpg

linda-10-09-10_007.jpg

right=columbian gold, left=hawaiian snow

linda-10-09-10_006.jpg

L.a.confidential:

linda-10-09-10_014.jpg

linda-10-09-10_013.jpg

linda-10-09-10_011.jpg

sweet tooth, only in the bud room 4 days..

linda-10-09-10_010.jpg

linda-10-09-10_009.jpg

the kali

linda-10-09-10_005.jpg

blackberry bud:

linda-10-09-10_004.jpg

blackberry in front, the kali in the rear...

linda-10-09-10_003.jpg

same as above:

linda-10-09-10_002.jpg

twilight: just put in last night

linda-10-09-10_001.jpg

ok, thats it for now...i just added in bud factor x, and purple maxx day before yesterday, so far no bad results, tonight they get the second dose, so now i really have to watch for burn or any bad stuff....everyone is getting factor x, but only the purples, blues and blacks are getting purple maxx....hope it makes the color more purple....they dont guarantee the results as it is still only experimental....enjoy, L

Yep, we never know what we are going to get. I usually don't buy anything but fem'd seeds, it's a pain to plant pot luck then get only one or two females. Like you said it is a pain to get Hermies. So far I've had 3 in three grows and actually feel good that there wasn't more. If all you can get are regular seeds to get that one plant you want then so be it. It's probably just me, but I hate to plant a bunch just to get one female. Seems a waste of time and resources.
That being said...I am doing just that right now. :ganjamon:
Gotta do what we have too! :)

Sorry about your dog. Hope it's over what ever made it sick. They are just sweet creatures. Miss my 3 cats and my dog. Life goes on.

Girl, you make me tired just listening to what you have to do yet today! :smokin:

yep, i totally agree, and the only reason i did, is the blasted seeds just are not in fem. v. and the growers wont do the fems, i hold out as long as i can....some of the time i luck out and get my own fem. seeds if i do it right....little, the dog, is ok now, everytime she gets around racoons, unavoidable, she gets a slight case of the listerella bacteria, and its a tummy one...she has been vac. which is one of the reasons she lives...it gets better on her each time...building immunity i guess....she wont stay away from them....we get them in a have a heart and remove them to about twenty miles up the road, but she finds the cage of course first....they come in for the fish and chix, and garbage...so ezer to trap and remove....sometimes we exterminate, depends on how aggressive it is....yeah, made me sooo tired last night, that i came in to write in journals and went sound asleep....woke up and turned out the lights so now im behind today, oh well....L

Just dropping by lady lavendar on this early morning to second everyone's assessment of your skills, you are a great grower. I have no doubts you will be able to give us an honest assessment of those nutes and additives.

Did they ever fix your posting ability yet?

Wishing you much :peacetwo: and Joy for you and your hubby.

well, so far, so good, it seems to do that about one time a month or so....there is another group of photos below these mh, in case you didnt see them...thank you
i think the bud factor x is working already, but dont want to say it is until i can photo it.....supposed to make more t's, and terpenes....will see...thank you....hugs, L

I second the motion! :Rasta:

get your butt home and work on those plants...you know you cant leave them alone now for a moment....hugs, and i hope the harvest is going well....enjoy, L

Lav,

I understand the apprehension with the Purple Max. You are a great grower(sounds generic but I was unsure how to say it).

Try this, you understand that certain strains require different regiment's. This alone is not enough to set you apart from the rest. Most people know that certain strains require a different kind of "love", for lack of a better term.

What does set you apart, is your ability to apply what you know and adapt to those changes. I have every confidence that you could take every product on the market and come up with a way to make it work.

Keep it up L!

wow, that was quite the compliment...you have much more faith in me than i do....i always have that phrase going off that says "if it isnt broke, dont fix it", but i am a tinkerer and a fine tuner....never know when to quit, so i usually back it into a corner and then back off....hopefully it recovers....if not, then my other favorite phase comes in....."i'll always think it should have worked"....overs??....so thank you....i think the x is working, see more glistening on them than usual, could be the cooler temps too, but the duck had none showing, so am using it as a yard stick for the x....thank you again, L

can't wait for pics!

ok, more pics, high? how are you? thinking about growing or growing? visit anytime....L

Looking Great there Lav. If that herb brainstrom is good them seeds are nice to have. I don't care what anyone says, seeds grow better pot. I've done all that start same date with 2 toppings my seed stock is as big and bushy as alot of clones. And once the get vegging seed seems to blow clones away in growth. My thoughts sorry to babble. That ducksfoot seems to be growing what I call 'close your eyes' Donkey Dicks. Nice big cola's going there. GL Lav And Keepem Green

not sure i answered this, but yes, it is, but no crystals, gets you high tho...im using as a guinie pig for the factor x....and i agree about the seeds...save them all, label and refrig....for some other day....love the jars full of goodies at your place, a warm secure feeling....ok, winter, head on, im warm snug and high....and the colds outside...yep...good feeling....L:thumb:

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::lot-o-toke::morenutes:

ta da....PICTURES GANG....decided i better post these while the posting is good....L

this is the 4x4, you can see the new plant i just put in there, quite a bit smaller....right front=blue mystic,new: rear=nepal kush: left front=super lemon haze: left rear=L.a.confidential:

linda-10-09-10_037.jpg

super lemon haze:

linda-10-09-10_032.jpg

another 4x4 pic...need to repot the blue, and am also moving in the sweet thai either today or tomorrow...

linda-10-09-10_031.jpg

duck:

linda-10-09-10_029.jpg

linda-10-09-10_017.jpg

humboldt:

linda-10-09-10_027.jpg

linda-10-09-10_021.jpg

linda-10-09-10_018.jpg

some columbian gold buds...

linda-10-09-10_026.jpg

linda-10-09-10_025.jpg

linda-10-09-10_022.jpg

linda-10-09-10_020.jpg

linda-10-09-10_019.jpg

hawaiian snow:

linda-10-09-10_015.jpg

linda-10-09-10_008.jpg

linda-10-09-10_007.jpg

right=columbian gold, left=hawaiian snow

linda-10-09-10_006.jpg

L.a.confidential:

linda-10-09-10_014.jpg

linda-10-09-10_013.jpg

linda-10-09-10_011.jpg

sweet tooth, only in the bud room 4 days..

linda-10-09-10_010.jpg

linda-10-09-10_009.jpg

the kali

linda-10-09-10_005.jpg

blackberry bud:

linda-10-09-10_004.jpg

blackberry in front, the kali in the rear...

linda-10-09-10_003.jpg

same as above:

linda-10-09-10_002.jpg

twilight: just put in last night

linda-10-09-10_001.jpg

ok, thats it for now...i just added in bud factor x, and purple maxx day before yesterday, so far no bad results, tonight they get the second dose, so now i really have to watch for burn or any bad stuff....everyone is getting factor x, but only the purples, blues and blacks are getting purple maxx....hope it makes the color more purple....they dont guarantee the results as it is still only experimental....enjoy, L

bump

Hey Lavendar! :ganjamon:

My Form letter goes here...you know the contents .:reading420magazine:

Didn't think it was possible, but your photos look better than ever!

Glad your dog is ok!

sweet tooth just filled up that space in 4 days.....she has a bright future!

The Duck, I guess is one that doesn't snow up very much at all. She sure doesn't look like mj. :Rasta:

Looks like winter pictures again and the garden is once a again kicking butt!

No more summers like the last one, I hope!
HI to Hubby! OMM

Aummmmm

And Mother Nature relents, peace and harmony return to the garden.

Or an amazing grower suffered through a horrible season and has now came out the better for it and it shows in your garden.

And as OMM said, some of your photo's today were better than ever, they were just beautiful...They were Art! (well composed pictures and great clarity)....:bravo: .

:peacetwo: from my little garden.

Hey Lavendar! :ganjamon:

My Form letter goes here...you know the contents .:reading420magazine:

Didn't think it was possible, but your photos look better than ever!

Glad your dog is ok!

sweet tooth just filled up that space in 4 days.....she has a bright future!

The Duck, I guess is one that doesn't snow up very much at all. She sure doesn't look like mj. :Rasta:

Looks like winter pictures again and the garden is once a again kicking butt!

No more summers like the last one, I hope!
HI to Hubby! OMM

oh yeah, it was a dandy summer....hubby says high to all....he is on swing again this week....yes, sweet tooth is going to be a commer...thinking of super cropping her some to open up the middle a bit...maybe tonight...will make it a tighter squeeze to get in to do anything, but will be ok....have 2 nearly ready to come out...need to flush tonite also....forgot to take my list last tonight so have to do it tonight....
the duck, unless it comes out great, is not one i would grow for gourmet...
so far, no resin, i mean its there, when you touch the bud, you feel it, it smells like thistle, no great smell, and the high was real good, the buds are hugh, look like fat cat tails, the swamp kind....so unless it has a minor miracle bestowed on it, it wont make the cut...for me it has to have it all to be in the top ten....if its a good killer high, but nothing else, it goes to the mids, and those wont fly here....

Aummmmm

And Mother Nature relents, peace and harmony return to the garden.

Or an amazing grower suffered through a horrible season and has now came out the better for it and it shows in your garden.

And as OMM said, some of your photo's today were better than ever, they were just beautiful...They were Art! (well composed pictures and great clarity)....:bravo: .

:peacetwo: from my little garden.

high m.h.
yes, summer is finally over...i may regret saying that if we get alot of snow this winter....thank you, thank you....
about the pics, im just not that steady....some are good, some are not, but thank you....
the plants are turning around, but still have issues with some of last summers plants that went thru all the heat....we'll all survive tho...some will only llive on in the hash bag tho....its got quite a collection so far...if i do just the bags of hash buds, i have enough for 6 runs of hash and still enough for oil...and tinctures, if i ever get to the liquor store.....think i'll use everclear this time, or white lightnig...depends on what they have in stock...last time used vodka, who knows? may again....i can never make up my mind until i reach out and grab it....if i could get those little airplane bottles would make black russian tincture...and steri seal with shrink wrap....those would be good...
thank you for all the good thoughts and words...they mean alot....hugs, L

Beautiful pictures L! They're all great looking, I like the looks of that Humboldt very much!

Hope all is well in your part of the world. Must be quite interesting having a bear as a guard for your grow!LOL Be careful!

i think the motion detector lights have foiled him, the bear, hes been staying at the neighbors, by her chickens...she has several more than us, and alot more people and dogs....good decision on his part...but still carry a shotgun...esp. when i'm alone....
yeah, the more i see that humboldt the more i like it...i have a clone off of her, and thats good as she was a limited special edition seed....so would like to keep some of her alive...or get a couple of seeds....im sure they are in there somewhere....used to hang out in humboldt co. alot in the old days...alot of fun there...fishing ect...
well, will talk to ya later, hugs L and hubby

great pics, You have some of the best around here :) cant wait to hear smoke report on the columbian gold. Great job Lavender, you must have one huge green house :)

no, the room is only 8x4x6.5.....put 5 on each side of center this time...put the climbers in back where they can go up the net...shorty in centers and long and tall in front...or try to....right now the left is well organized, but the right is a hodge podge....will get them in order soon....have about 140 watts
over each plant usually, some dont like it, so i move other lights over them...and all the heat seekers to the center, near the hps....plus 2 i.r. lights, or u.v., anyway the good light....i think its i.r.....usually i only put 8 in but this time i pulled some extras that came in from outside.....then i have a 4x4 that is a staging area....and a nursery area....wish i had a very large quanset hut....maybe next yr....take care, and thank you...L

well, I APOLOGIZE for not getting done with chores and such sooner...it seems im a little behind schedule....
I have a new great grand daughter, she looks like my mother....dark, round, with black hair, and black eyes like mine....a baby injun....yeah team....they named her phoenix....great name....hope she lives up to it...this makes my second one...the other a male 3yrs, named jax....hes a doll, and going to be a hugh guy...lets see, if i live to 85 and have brains enough to know it, then i could be a great great grand mother before i die....while im not into children, others in the family are...and thats good...i guess...as long as they dont procreate themselves away from the dinner table....i cleaned that phrase up a bit better than my cajun grand dad would have said....sooo, hope you all will be a bit more patient with me, and i'll get back to it....doing more baking today....hugs to all, L....gee, somehow this makes me feel older, and i dont care to...lol...

well, I APOLOGIZE for not getting done with chores and such sooner...it seems im a little behind schedule....
I have a new great grand daughter, she looks like my mother....dark, round, with black hair, and black eyes like mine....a baby injun....yeah team....they named her phoenix....great name....hope she lives up to it...this makes my second one...the other a male 3yrs, named jax....hes a doll, and going to be a hugh guy...lets see, if i live to 85 and have brains enough to know it, then i could be a great great grand mother before i die....while im not into children, others in the family are...and thats good...i guess...as long as they dont procreate themselves away from the dinner table....i cleaned that phrase up a bit better than my cajun grand dad would have said....sooo, hope you all will be a bit more patient with me, and i'll get back to it....doing more baking today....hugs to all, L....gee, somehow this makes me feel older, and i dont care to...lol...

Hi Lavendar :) If you don't tell us we will never know your behind schedule. :popcorn:

Congratulations on the new great grand daughter :) Phoenix is great name. Sometimes you are just too funny! If I live to 85 and have the brains to know it! That's great line.
I have a great grand daughter too. She's already on U-Tube. :smokin:
I don't even want to think of great great anything. Of course I never thought I would make it this far. :grinjoint:
Glad your bear found a new home. Keep the shotgun ready, just in case.
Your baking even more? How do you do it? Well, time to bring my spouts back in for the night. See ya soon.
Oh! I got two packages from Attitude today! Lots of freebies! :)

Hi Lavendar :) If you don't tell us we will never know your behind schedule. :popcorn:

Congratulations on the new great grand daughter :) Phoenix is great name. Sometimes you are just too funny! If I live to 85 and have the brains to know it! That's great line.
I have a great grand daughter too. She's already on U-Tube. :smokin:
I don't even want to think of great great anything. Of course I never thought I would make it this far. :grinjoint:
Glad your bear found a new home. Keep the shotgun ready, just in case.
Your baking even more? How do you do it? Well, time to bring my spouts back in for the night. See ya soon.
Oh! I got two packages from Attitude today! Lots of freebies! :)

oh yeah,
eventually you'd of figured it out...."i waited and waited and when no message came, i knew it was from you"....anyway, i didnt catch up today, either as i was too busy catching up other stuff....ohhhh, and that is just plain cruel...."i got a pkg. from attitude..." and you dont say what was in it...and you know im on a not buying spree....i bet ya got some goodies, huh?? rascal....tell all....hugs, talk to ya later, L

Just for you, here they are:

3 Moby Dick
3 Stoned Inmaculate
2 Black Diesel
2 Blackberry
2 Kandy Kush
2 Pineapple Express
2 Lemon Skunk
2 White Russian
2 Blueberry Gum
1 Exile
1 Sharksbreath
1 Sour Cream
1 Bubblelicious

So there you are. :grinjoint: All after the Blackberry were freebies. :grinjoint: It was two orders!

Just for you, here they are:

3 Moby Dick
3 Stoned Inmaculate
2 Black Diesel
2 Blackberry
2 Kandy Kush
2 Pineapple Express
2 Lemon Skunk
2 White Russian
2 Blueberry Gum
1 Exile
1 Sharksbreath
1 Sour Cream
1 Bubblelicious

So there you are. :grinjoint: All after the Blackberry were freebies. :grinjoint: It was two orders!

wow guy,
those are sure goodies...i dont have the stoned immac...or pine ex., lemon skkunk, blu gum, sharksbreath, sour cream, but i do have the rest...those are great....now you need a zulu, and sour diesel, and nycdiesel, and just a couple of others to round it out....but a little bird said you had them on order too....so i guess with patience they'll all arrive....i had to get a few, but havent ordered yet....waiting to see if i want a 600 watt hps instead....and if the house elect. would carry it....old wiring scares me....oh well, just a thought....found out i have a "surprise dr. appt. later today, so that eats up another day here..." they forgot to tell me about making it for me....sheeesh...and its hard to get in so i have to go....will thank them later...oh well, not raining, so will be a pretty drive....later, L

Back
Top Bottom