Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Lav, I don't ever want to read another post where you doubt yourself again. That is just stunning! You are an amazing grower(ette). Love those shots. I figure that a pic is worth a thousand words. No need to explain yourself w/ shit like that growing! Good job!

Lav, I don't ever want to read another post where you doubt yourself again. That is just stunning! You are an amazing grower(ette). Love those shots. I figure that a pic is worth a thousand words. No need to explain yourself w/ shit like that growing! Good job!

thank you v...
i do doubt myself....everytime i dont get the yields that others get, or the buds are not as large....i wonder....but, we are where we are....cant do any more up grades at the moment as money is tight right now....but at least hes still working....we seem to be stockpiling right now....when we get close to limit, we use some of the older up making hash oil or tinctures or butter....ez way to keep it, in more condensed form....thank you for all the kind words, it means alot comming from you...you are quite the grower...thank you...L

I agree Velo. Beautiful plants and pics Lav!

Any word from our friend OMM? Please give him my best regards.

havent heard anything for a couple of days...will send him a need a report email tho....i imagine hes just sitting around feeling half sick and half well...he has a dr. appt. comming up...and needed a break to just get rested....so will let you know asap....thank you for the kind words....youre a sweetheart...L

Wow Lav, Awesommme pics, always a treat visiting your place,,,,Thanks! :bravo:

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

high there...thank you....really needed to hear that guys....means alot...i have an acapulco gold going too....i thought they were sativa?? but mine looks more indica to me....will have to look it up...yours look great...take care and visit when you can...thanks again...L

Those are some purdy plants.:yummy:Hands down I honestly believe when it comes down to it overall your quality makes up for quantity?I think yeild normaly starts with the strain and good seed.From what I have heard if you push your plants to flower big given it be added N or C02 you are sacrificing the quality and affect.You are a realy good gardener(pro).The only thing I can think of for bigger buds with out sacrificing quality would be more room for roots to expand.IDK I think your plants look great.:ganjamon:

Wow nice pics Lavendar!
U got quite a collection of different strains going,and there all gorgeous!

yes, we like the variety, will keep at it until we find the top ten for us....cant wait for the willie nelsons to mature...they should be good, but got alot of good ones comming on....have over 31 varieties going right now...in all stages....its fun, but work....thank you, L and hubby

Those are some purdy plants.:yummy:Hands down I honestly believe when it comes down to it overall your quality makes up for quantity?I think yeild normaly starts with the strain and good seed.From what I have heard if you push your plants to flower big given it be added N or C02 you are sacrificing the quality and affect.You are a realy good gardener(pro).The only thing I can think of for bigger buds with out sacrificing quality would be more room for roots to expand.IDK I think your plants look great.:ganjamon:

in a way i agree, about the seeds i abso. agree....got quite a variety of them, and hope they all do good....what we are raising is better quality than anything we ever found...hubby used to smoke alot, hes slowing down now, its gotten too strong, alot of them.....doesnt take much more than a few tokes....thanks for the compliments....nice to hear....i do baby them alot...and let them take their own sweet time....right now they are ganging up on me again....may have to put more in to flower.....now if i could get the cloning down.....thanks again, L

Amazing L, all of it, pics, plants, setup, everything.:welldone:
I especially like your trellising, extremely efficient use of space. They all look nice and comfy in there.

high lb.
yep, the trellis is a good thing....so many of the sativas get soooo wild, its ezer to hang them off of the net than tie them up or stake them....so we try to put the pure sativas in the back by the trellis....thank you for all the good words....hugs to all...L:thanks:

omm report...
darn, i wish i had better news, but...
he just isnt doing that well, hes going to the dr. tomorrow again, and
hoping for a better report....will let me know whats going on when he
gets home....
he went to the store and the air conditioning got him....when youre sick the a/c is not good for the lungs, it can shock them, and with an infection there, its a no go situatiion....he needs to be tied in bed and fed soup until he thinks hes starving....with 7up, or juice, or gator ade.....hes been trying to work on a closet baby room and at this point its all alive, but he should still be in bed....pnumonia is nothing to fool with, it used to kill people every time before antibiotics, and there are still strains that do not respond....anyway, he said he had a lousy day, and is resting in bed again....which is good....where is his big budded nurse when needed....will let you know when i hear more....was hoping he was was laying on a hot rock somewhere ignoring the world, but.....keep up the good thoughts....hugs to all, L

Hello One and all! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I just got back from the Doctors and I am as good as I'm gonna be from now on out. Over the pneumonia.:):) However the VOG is still here and breathing is still difficult for me. VOG = volcano ash in the air. Thanks Big Island.

I am as healthy as I'm gonna be from now on. Will be taking things very, very slow from now on. She said I was in good shape for my age and with my medical history. This will be me from now on. Don't feel like I want to, but this is it. :grinjoint:

Still gonna be off of 420 for another week. Going to start my new journal in about a week. Got to get organized and set it all up. My helper is working, but will help me some. You'll see less plants from me because Hawaii has limited us to one person I can grow for.

I want to Thank Each and Everyone of You for your Concern and Your Best Wishes. I could feel your good vibes all around me.!

A special Thanks to Lady Lavendar for keeping you up to date.....and.....for her always keeping me positive!

Hey OMM, happy to hear that you're over the Pneumonia. Its good to see ya gettin back on the grow journal horse. A big part of life is just keeping yourself busy. Fewer plants means you can grow em bigger.

Lavender, I only get to check my 420 maybe twice a week and I am always blown away by your pics. Keep up the awesome work.
Oh, are you fully recuperated from your cookie dough trip?

Hello One and all! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I just got back from the Doctors and I am as good as I'm gonna be from now on out. Over the pneumonia.:):) However the VOG is still here and breathing is still difficult for me. VOG = volcano ash in the air. Thanks Big Island.

I am as healthy as I'm gonna be from now on. Will be taking things very, very slow from now on. She said I was in good shape for my age and with my medical history. This will be me from now on. Don't feel like I want to, but this is it. :grinjoint:

Still gonna be off of 420 for another week. Going to start my new journal in about a week. Got to get organized and set it all up. My helper is working, but will help me some. You'll see less plants from me because Hawaii has limited us to one person I can grow for.

I want to Thank Each and Everyone of You for your Concern and Your Best Wishes. I could feel your good vibes all around me.!

A special Thanks to Lady Lavendar for keeping you up to date.....and.....for her always keeping me positive!

Hey OMM you stubborn old coot! I hope your doc is wrong and you'll continue to improve. Welcome back but please be sensible and don't overdo things. We'll take whatever of you we can get.

And yes thanks so much Lav for all you do and did.

First off I would just like to say that my vote went to you lavendar for all that you do around here, for maintaining a magnificent garden and for the great things you do behind the scenes...you are a special person. :bravo:

:cheer::cheer: I am happy you are over your pneumonia OMM and don't listen to your doctor, it will get better than it is now. I am very happy brother.

And I figured you would understand for me voting for lavendar...bet you did too...:smokin:

Continue to take care of yourself brother....Aloha.

And thank you again for the wonderful updates and beautiful pictures of your amazing buds in all their varied splendor.

:peace: to you lady lavendar and to you hubby. Hope all is well with you. /hugs

First off I would just like to say that my vote went to you lavendar for all that you do around here, for maintaining a magnificent garden and for the great things you do behind the scenes...you are a special person. :bravo:

:cheer::cheer: I am happy you are over your pneumonia OMM and don't listen to your doctor, it will get better than it is now. I am very happy brother.

And I figured you would understand for me voting for lavendar...bet you did too...:smokin:

And thank you again for the wonderful updates and beautiful pictures of your amazing buds in all their varied splendor.

thank you, that is soooo sweet, but i want omm to win....just began campaigning for him when i found out my name was up there....boooooo.......i think for all the work you all have done and gone so out of your way to help others, its his turn....and i think it is a great way of letting him know how loved and appreciated he is during this time of illness..(and other times too)..we miss him very much, and need him and his cheer....hes one of the good guys....besides it was his birthday....now get out there and rock the vote.....go vote....go vote, OMM....thank you, and this ad was not approved by omm, but was by me.....he needs the handy pocket vape for his lungs....yeah team.....vote.....hugs, L

we harvested the hawaiian snow, it did really well in wt....will post dry wt....
will have some more pic tonight of what has gone on in the last 3 wks here at home....its been busy....then with the mom contest and all....wow....you are all growing some awesome looking plants....have tried to get around a little more lately.....trying to see some new faces as well as the reg. group....hope all is well in everyones world, or as good as it can get....omm is recovering, and hopefully will be back by the first of the month.....notice he did some posting today.....will put up pics tonight....thanks all .. L

Hey OMM you stubborn old coot! I hope your doc is wrong and you'll continue to improve. Welcome back but please be sensible and don't overdo things. We'll take whatever of you we can get.

And yes thanks so much Lav for all you do and did.

Hey Blue! Thanks! Jo calls me the same thing....stubborn old coot! I am too! I'll try to be sensible.....if possible. :ganjamon:

Vote for Lavendar! for MOTM!

Aloha High! :ganjamon:
Thanks for the encouragement....I will get better, at least I plan on it.
I was the very first to vote for Lavendar and agree with all you said about her. She should be the next MOTM! :bravo:

this is part of what i've been up to...smoke reports to come later....L

linda-11-19-10_008.jpg

bits and pieces .. the jar is a mixture of this yr....only a part of it...

linda-11-19-10_005.jpg

linda-11-19-10_002.jpg

linda-11-19-10_001.jpg

these are all from the hawaiian snow we just harvested...put in jar tonight...

hs6.jpg

hs51.jpg

hs4.jpg

hs3.jpg

hs2.jpg

hs1.jpg

enjoy.....L

Back
Top Bottom