Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Hey OMM, happy to hear that you're over the Pneumonia. Its good to see ya gettin back on the grow journal horse. A big part of life is just keeping yourself busy. Fewer plants means you can grow em bigger.

Lavender, I only get to check my 420 maybe twice a week and I am always blown away by your pics. Keep up the awesome work.
Oh, are you fully recuperated from your cookie dough trip?

I didn't miss that! Thanks Charlie! :thanks:

Such a cool name Hawaiian Snow, I bet it's a tasty strain. :ganjamon:

yep, neat name for a great plant....another one that is not so ez to grow tho....took it a little early for me, but it was trying to seed...so time to go....L

Way to go Lavendar!
That hawaiian snow does look amazing,as does the huge jars full of buds:)
Good job,

it smells like a bust tho....can not stealth smoke at all...way too strong...not an apt. grower....unless you like all your neighbors really well, and trust them....not...

thank you....

Great job Lav! I love that Hawaiian snow too... wow!

have you grown it or acquired it? i heard it was really spendy....it is worth every penny....but kinda a pain to grow....thank you, L

Just beautiful Lavendar Hawaiian Snow is now on my to get list.
Of course, so are allot of the things you grow. :grinjoint:

Mighty fine pictures too! :thanks:

yes, i would love to see it grown out....esp. there...i have the feeling it would be hugh....good dry wt. 4.1oz...going into the cure....was wetter today than i llike so left the lid off all day...
we are going to a farmers mmj market tomorrow....so wish us luck....its a place to barter and such just for us....but heard the cops were going to be there to check ids at the gate...thats fine.....if it looks cool may take some wares next time....anyway, should be interesting, seeing the clones, if any, and what everyone else has and the prices of course....have to get up at 6am to be ready and get good parking....so i dont have to walk forever....hope not....take care....and get the bail money ready....im not ready to trust them yet....hugs and thank you...L

Your ladies are beautiful "L"

That sweet tooth looks yummy...

:welldone: & :bravo:

the sweet tooth is a beauty, but im not ready to say shes the best looking now....shes a little ahead of schedule, the buds are getting that greasy oily grey color now....so changed the ribbon and going to finish her out....the twilight is now my prettiest one....big fluffy white hairs about an inch long...of course they are supposed to be purple, which they are not....for some reason the only time i get purple is when it is from the cold nights...who knows....thank you alot...L

Hi Lav! I've never smoked or acquired Hawaiian Snow before. In fact I never even heard of it until I saw your pics yesterday:) But now I want some.

Have a great trip to the market, sounds like fun. You'll have to give us all the details. Take care!

Those are some purdy plants.:yummy:Hands down I honestly believe when it comes down to it overall your quality makes up for quantity?I think yeild normaly starts with the strain and good seed.From what I have heard if you push your plants to flower big given it be added N or C02 you are sacrificing the quality and affect.You are a realy good gardener(pro).The only thing I can think of for bigger buds with out sacrificing quality would be more room for roots to expand.IDK I think your plants look great.:ganjamon:

PS have you tried the maxsea grow and boom yet.Seen some realy good results with this stuff.From doing some research I think its what they use in disney lands hydro garden.I think but the article on it showed pics of the garden there.But any way you would half to suppliment some N for late flower for mj.And I think if you add epson salt or store bought mag it would be a complete product for mj.For the price it goes a long way A friend of the family used this on a out door garden it comes in dry form that dissolves completely I think they used 1-2cups to 100 gallons and they were getting 1-2 plus lbs per plant.:peace:

Hey Lav fast? that Sweet Tooth, you said was from Barneys? What do you see in a real flower time say weeks? Ones from the vender I use, are like 6-7 weeks. W hich will be great with me. Hey Gal LOVED the pic's. Using the LED's to the max potentional. Bud of the month shit gal. Keepem Green

Hey Lav fast? that Sweet Tooth, you said was from Barneys? What do you see in a real flower time say weeks? Ones from the vender I use, are like 6-7 weeks. W hich will be great with me. Hey Gal LOVED the pic's. Using the LED's to the max potentional. Bud of the month shit gal. Keepem Green

ok, looked her up in my written journal....she grew ez, cloned ez...and is on her sixth wk...she is one wk ahead of schedule right now, and looks like she wont make it the whole cycle, this fert either so i would say she is a 7-8wk strain, but i keep mine in veg a while so she was ready....i think she'll be 8wks when i flush her....or she may go sooner, but i hope shell go the eight wks just to put on some weight....she is budding all the way up the outside stems tho...if i had pulled her out some she would have more buds on the inside lower stems....she is a beauty, but is changing to that greasy grey color they get when ready to get fat....so now is the end game, the waiting part to see what she will do....L
sounds like yours are faster....yep, i tried it in b.c. too....loved it....hope its the same....pm your vendor if poss....yes, barneys where i got this one...fem.

thank you....i really like the led's...but my lites are all of them...whatever fits in....and covers the dark spots....L

Hi Lav! I've never smoked or acquired Hawaiian Snow before. In fact I never even heard of it until I saw your pics yesterday:) But now I want some.

Have a great trip to the market, sounds like fun. You'll have to give us all the details. Take care!

i got it because it tested out at 24%thc....but who knows how accurate....its from green house....i would say it is the 24, it very much reminded me of the cookie episode...ugh...so i quit smoking at 4 puffs...it smells up the entire room....and tastes and smells just great so far, and is just going in for cure....so it should get better....very sticky....this is the one i kept telling hubby that it looked like someone had dipped it in plastic...was covered with resin....very potent and strong....now if i have any left by the end of cure it should be great....but the hubby is already going for it....stashing buds out of jar right and left....hes like a pack rat that way...can always tell when he really likes something....we both rate it a ten on our scale and that is odd, we usually rate only to 9+, but this has it all going for it....L, and thank you....dont know if i can take pics or not, but i will try....at the market that is....we are really going on a scouting mission for a couple of other growers and us, to see what its like and how it works....L
oh, it is a creeper tho, serious rolling creeper....lasts a few hours....so stop while your ahead....

thank you tmac and welcome to the rainbow....actually its wild wood weeds...thats what we finally settled on....as a name....the first one, because of the song, and after thinking thru alot of others, we came back to the first one....but isnt that the way it goes....and please visit often....

REPORT ON FARMERS MMJ MARKET

We spent the day in major city and attended the second farmers market for medical mmj....they are not sure of the frequency of the markets, but it was alot of fun....think craftsfair, only with edibles, clones, and mmj, and a little hash.....actually it could be called a private party....you had to have your med. rx, or card to get in....and they had a doorman, that i know quite well from our local "co-op" not really the right word, but it works....they had dj music, jamaican, rasta, very nice, so we had entertainment....when we walked in, the first booth was munchies, med. and otherwise, and water....across the isle was a younger guy, early twenties, who had about five varieties of mmj...a little hash, pressed kief into hash...and some clones...very healthy....the clones donation was around twenty dollars....prices were med. and very humane....and so on and so forth....had one group that had donations of fifty for an eigth, which is normal....and he was the high maintenance person was also vegan raising mmj...not even worm castings....being nosey i had to ask alot of questions...others had tinctures, lotions, and some were willing to barter and trade labor ect....it was all donation and services negotiable....met one of the big wigs on the yearly hemp fest, and she was quite informative about all of it.......met one little guy, we both fell in love with....he was looking for clones and didnt have alot of money, we started talking and he was one of our out of work american vets, which strikes a double heart string.. he was making a horrid decision about what he wanted...smoke for now, or plants for later....ask him what he felt he could donate, and he said he would do ten each....which i thought for some strains quite reasonable....told him i might start comming to vend and to remind me of the conversation we had, teach a man to fish, he can feed himself forever...give him fish, and youre obligated...much better to give a hand up v. hand out...mho..we hung around and visited every booth and got cards and talked, and i ended up donating for grams of a lot mmj grams smokable, not seeds... of seeds i have, but havent tried yet....so at least now i have some vague idea of what it should be like....the one guy was out of casey jones when i got to him....no one had many sativas, mostly indicas...but im nosey....only fifteen venders there so it wasnt horrid...but it is half of another light....led...im heading for a 700watt one, i can feel it in my bones....we are going to consolidate our grow area to one area, so some changes will be made during that time period....we will still be growing but i wont be posting as much while that will be going on, but if you need a question or make a comment i will answer...i do check here two-three x's a day when poss. and always in the eve....i'll post it when we get ready to change over....all and all, the farmers market served a great purpose...was really tired and sore when we left....long time standing and walking....but it did give me a refresh on why we grow....even with all the growers, and what each could grow....and you know theres more out there, there still wasnt over twenty five stains of mmj represented....thats a shame with all the great stuff out there....believe it or not, alot of peep we meet have never seen the shaggy way a true sativa grows...they think you're crazy when you show them a landrace....but thats from whence it all came...
ive even been asked why we tore the bud all up like that....oh well, thats learning and the curves...youre not born with a head full of knowledge and i really admire peep who are open to learning...wish i had another lifetime to learn more....so many things ive only scratched the surface of...so i would call the second market a sucess...dont know what all happened later, would have loved to have had the whole day, but had to get soil and supplies, need to find out the details on it, must go to office to do that, but it started snowing while there, and i dont have snow tires on yet, and the pass would freeze so we headed home....was a fun day, and sorry, no pics allowed this time....L oh and will do prelim smoke reports soon....L and hubby

Wow that sounds amazing. I wish we had a MMJ farmers market around here, I love going to farmers markets and I support what they stand for and do for a community. If I'm not able to grow it myself, I'd way rather buy it from a local farmer than to pay a corporation that is destroying our crops nutrition, food supply, and environment. That's a completely different rant, that I could go on for days with though. Glad you had a good time, it sounds like a blast.

#

seemed like it was a great experience i would love to go to something like that I would be like a fat kid in a candy store Thanks for sharing

if i had alot to spend i would have left broke....as it was, i did (leave broke)....but am still sampling goodies....tried the red dragon today, yummy, yummy....great mmj energy effect....well done grower....

Haha good one! Great report Lav, sounds like it was fun. I was just messing with my grow setup too, it never ends. Good luck and thank you!

yes, it seems to be the bane of all growers, is it ever perfect? somehow i doubt it....but thats half the fun, seeing if you can fix it better...take care, and the market was a ball....alot of fun....L

Wow that sounds amazing. I wish we had a MMJ farmers market around here, I love going to farmers markets and I support what they stand for and do for a community. If I'm not able to grow it myself, I'd way rather buy it from a local farmer than to pay a corporation that is destroying our crops nutrition, food supply, and environment. That's a completely different rant, that I could go on for days with though. Glad you had a good time, it sounds like a blast.

#

i hope the time comes when it is like anyother road side stand....grow what you know and do it the best you can....well, maybe not that public, i do like the protected feeling of having doormen ect....yes, commercial anything, can be a horrid thing....if done right and not for greed its all good, but when that dollar is the name of the game....it can get raunchy and rough....hugs, L

I dropped my jaw somewhere around page 1, please return it to me if yu find it. :thanks:

:nicethread:

You sure have things moving, I hope to get there one day..:peace:

sisco,
yep, and it has taken a yr. to get here and it is still work...perpetual also means no time off, no vacations, ect....i dont know anyone close enough to me that i trust to take care of anything....so i keep my mouth shut and we stay around the house most of the time....perpetual is the only way to go if you want to stay on top with some to smoke, and something diff. all the time...we go through fads of which one we like the best....right now we can legally grow 45, but i would be crazy to do it....im finally getting to where 30 is under control mostly....if you call control figuring out what the oddball in the left hand corner might need, cause it sure dont like anything you've done so far....and yes, sadly i do bear grudges at some of the plants.....like that super lemon haze....i have had such a time with it, that i will keep it alive just to torture it....i want to figure out what it will do in the worst of times now, as ive given up on the best of, with her....take care, hugs, L
and i sent it back today, jaw that is....jaw dropping allowed, but no leaving it...thank you...hugs, L

PRELIMINARY SMOKE REPORT...

somewhere in the middle of curing the first month for most of them...

Humboldt'
a winner....harvest wt. was good, better than i thought it would be....love the taste, and the high is fast, and very effective....for right now its a good 8, but i think it will move to a 9 once it is finished...

blackberry,
all the taste, but none of the color....very fruity so far...the high is a good eve. med....very pleasant so far...a good 8...yield is light, but she was one that was brought in when the weather turned bad...

ducksfoot,
didnt like her at all when i harvested her, but she is curing to a lot nicer...the smell has mellowed out, and she no longer tastes like thistles, but is still rough, i think more curing will do it, as she is still pretty bright...a good 7, and the way i put it to another person was, when i was looking, i would have taken her, ive had much worse....and i think she will cure better yet...

nycd,
the same, its always good...the last one of these for a while....i can see why some really love her....nothing like that diesel taste....got to try chemdog at them market, and i can sure see where she gets her flavor....a good 9

columbian gold,
roflmao.....not....gold anyway, will give that girding another try, im just sure i did it wrong....the leaves did turn gold tho....but the buds are black and gold...she is getting lighter tho....i had no hope for her flavor, was really dis.. in it, but tried her again today and she is curing into that dirt taste that i love...so hope she keeps getting mellower....good yield....a good 8 right now, but i think she will improve....

the kali,
brain freeze time....gives me a sharp pain in the forehead everytime i try to smoke her....great taste, great nose, good yield although a small buds....hope the headache thing works out....

l.a.conf.
whats to say here....she is great....her yield is not great, dont have a final wt. after cure for her....but it will be around two ozs i think....it is a great plant....have not tried her yet, but she sure is curing really pretty, and her nose feature is the same great hash smell that i love....more on her later...

hawaiian snow...
hard to raise, hard to hatch, clones well, doesnt like ferts, but when she needs them, she screams until you get it for her YESTERDAY... as for the taste, unbelievable, floral and spicey, the high is got to be the best ever, even better than zulu....her nose is well, she is a bust....everyone can smell her, so strong, and hard to manicure because of the strong floral spice smell, the plant is unbelievable if you can get her to go....great energy....she is a ten....ten....ten, and just getting better, but will take a long time in the garden....slow grower....and good yield....not for anyone who wants a fast turn around....shes a keeper for us...

Back
Top Bottom