Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

Hello HTH, I'm a fellow coco grower and if you don't mind, I'll eat a couple gummies, puff a vape or three and pull up a chair. Looking good so far.
Stay stoneder!

So I'm roughly at around week 7.5 as I'm pretty certain I switched to flower on the 21st of December and they seem to be finishing off already so plan is to cut at 9 weeks which should hopefully have a high % of amber but I was interested in this time around pushing till they are 84 days purely based on information I've found online from others pushing there Strawberry Skunk and it turning out to be incredibly strong and that's something this time around I could do with harvesting as I don't plan to grow again until September/October so in reality it needs to last me until March of next year so before I do attempt going past 9 weeks I really need to find out how long it is until they can potentially start seeding themselves just the buds are already densely packed.

Will update soon however in the meantime I'm looking some recommendations based around the medical side for restless leg syndrome, chronic severe muscle pain, muscle fatigue, appetite and sleep aid but I can only work with certain terpenes that aren't citris, but almost like a creamy ice cream taste like an old school skunk taste in which I'm more than happy for old strains from genuine consistent breeders.

So it's week 8 Day 2 - 58 Days in and they are looking fantastic apart from the middle plant has started producing manners so the idea of pushing to week 12 however this may be a my problem because as your all reading this I'm not the greatest of health and in turn I haven't been able to get to tend to them so what I can say is these colas that are around the width of a coca cola can and full of trichomes were fed every 4 days so Day 1 Feed-day 4 feed so to get this far without any major problems is fantastic because I've not checked PH or PPM throughout either.

I don't plan on harvesting soon and I still can't see the trichomes properly so guessing on this kinda level is physiological draining as it's a gamble for the overall years outcome and the last thing I want is a low level potency however I'll keep posting to see how it goes.

The auto I harvested is great but not strong enough but what I can say is it had little plain water through the end but did so an 11 day drying period and I've been smoking it without a cure which has turned out great.

20230216_123103.jpg

20230216_123142.jpg

20230216_123037.jpg

20230216_123138.jpg

20230216_123131.jpg

20230216_123148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom