Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Wow, I'm really impressed on where little Gitt is at JUST nefore flower! She really is looking like a high prospect, maybe even a bigger redemption;) Molly is looking great too!

Mick that sounds awsome mate.

Dresney... I drive a GTI too :) mk4

....All this talk about vdubbs is making me miss my mk4 (rave green!!) more and more. I had to junk my baby after my tensioner failed going 80mph...3 bent valves, and a blown head...and I knew I should of gone with the manual tensioner instead of the hydrolic. But what can I say, we live and we learn. I'm saving up for a 20th my neighbor has promised to sell me once I can afford it :laughtwo:

Wow, I'm really impressed on where little Gitt is at JUST nefore flower! She really is looking like a high prospect, maybe even a bigger redemption;) Molly is looking great too!

....All this talk about vdubbs is making me miss my mk4 (rave green!!) more and more. I had to junk my baby after my tensioner failed going 80mph...3 bent valves, and a blown head...and I knew I should of gone with the manual tensioner instead of the hydrolic. But what can I say, we live and we learn. I'm saving up for a 20th my neighbor has promised to sell me once I can afford it :laughtwo:

Mate the 20th anaversary models are really nice I had a tdi a couple year back they look the part.... Only golf hat looks better is the r32 IMO
And all this talk of tensioners is making me remember I need belt and tensioners changing. Last guy said it was done last year but I took that with a pinch of salt. U were lucky u only had 3 bent valves. With the head aswell that enough to scrap a mk4 like

Mate the 20th anaversary models are really nice I had a tdi a couple year back they look the part.... Only golf hat looks better is the r32 IMO
And all this talk of tensioners is making me remember I need belt and tensioners changing. Last guy said it was done last year but I took that with a pinch of salt. U were lucky u only had 3 bent valves. With the head aswell that enough to scrap a mk4 like

Yea I love the look of the r32 as well, but I'd still rather go with the 4 cylinder as a base. I was a stage 2 APR, 3.5 in down pipe(completely removed my cat), cold air, and a BO valve just for fun haha.only real problem I had was a boost leak dropping me down to 19 psi :/.

Alex, go for the manual tensioner mate, it's a really good investment, without having to have that underlying thought if it giving out in the back of your head. Search the web for 'integrated engineering', an American company, but great options nonetheless ;)

Good day to you LA :) I'm just back from the town. Bought my bits n bobs for co2 generator :)
Slightly different to yours but same principles. Il have some piks up tonight :)
Thought you muster been having a day off..... 1:00 before u posted lol

Back
Top Bottom