Lime's Incredible Grow Journey 2020

you should start the training

Wow. Looking Great!!!
Thank you, I'm doing what I can, had a few hiccups, but seem to be on the right path again.

you should start the training
Yes Sir!

#1 #2 (biggest ones) are about ready for FIM just got there 5th nodes now, so will be clipping them asap.

Been creeping a few journals and Man... I got some work to do if I'm going to keep up with the talent here... omg!

Thank you, I'm doing what I can, had a few hiccups, but seem to be on the right path again.

Yes Sir!

#1 #2 (biggest ones) are about ready for FIM just got there 5th nodes now, so will be clipping them asap.

Been creeping a few journals and Man... I got some work to do if I'm going to keep up with the talent here... omg!
I think putting all the information on a post makes it look like to much work. It's pretty easy and satisfying.
All you need is a joint, relaxed mind and some rope or something to tie branches down. ohhhh, also a disinfected scissor and knife. chop chop! :laughtwo:

I like using paper towel method, can visually see which seeds are the strongest most vigorous ones. Plus if there are duds i dont bother planting them and wondering if they are going to pop...lol

I put seeds in water for 24hrs prior to putting them in paper towel.
same

its crazy how fast they go when environment and nutrients are on point

lol, photogenic much with a sexy foot :bravo: :laughtwo:
Yes a little bit lol
Is that a bad thing?

Good stuff going on there Bro, they look perfectly healthy to me!

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Yes they are doing pretty good considering all the changes this time around.

Just might invest a lil more love into this grow, since they seem to be liking what I'm doing! ;)

Back
Top Bottom