Looks Like I'm Here For Good

Hello, cousin from across the pond. Yeah, I did a DNA test and 30% of my DNA is British. That is probably from my dad's side. Scot/Irish/German from my mom's side.

consult your local church. temple or home of worship for the parish records

I had to quit the other forum, there are too many politics on that website and that is just counterproductive in the legalization movement.
Welcome back my friend :welcome:
Enjoy :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I live in southern Indiana along the Ohio River. Lived in Kentucky my whole life. Moved in with my daughter after my mom died. I never realized how much freedom I had living with her until I moved in with my daughter. Now I want OUT! I want to move to a Blue state where I can grow my own and if my granddaughters need a woman's healthcare. they will have a safe place to go. I'm looking hard at Illinois, it has a little bit of both, and older homes are cheap. But it looks like I have a major problem. I have the opportunity to either buy a car or use the money for a house. I can't do both. I have until 2027 to make up my mind. I will have $1k a month to use either on a house (which would be complete freedom) or to use it to buy a car and just sneak across the border, and spend a weekend out of the month in Illinois to use cannabis edibles and lotion. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom