Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Holy f slave work! That's cool you grew immune. I like what your saying grow more to get accustomed! Haha. Will do!
I love the plant yes bloom sucks for me puffy eyes and sneezes. Then if I rub my eyes look out lol.
I'm pretty special haha.
We got paid, and well (I have two brothers). We just didn't have a choice of going to work or not.

I can't say if you will become immune. Some allergies get worse. I would try to limit my exposure if I could. Gloves, mask, and long sleeves. I hate being all itchy......

I worked on a bee farm. Same age one time I was stung so many times (no work boots bees got stuck in my sock wrinkles and stung) started getting hives. Went to hospital lol. Stopped my bee career. It paid shit also lol.
ouch......bees are cool though....just don't want to mess with them though

I'm very allergic to poison oak/ivy also. I use to have to clear a lot of brush around my house and would always get a bad out break. I'm not sue if they still have it available but I found a product called immune oak. It was a extract of poison oak and you would put it in your orange juice daily for about 1-2 weeks before exposure and by the time I was done I would be immune for the summer.

Howdy Folks!

It went from winter to summer here 18c by Friday whoot!
Ok so I was triming well cutting buds off stems and jared. Over the last day they got so so wet! Went in around 66 at 70-90 now and f sticky as hell! There are some jars however at 44-55% so those I'm setting aside for a later burp. So'm pulling them out of the jars every couple hours....I'm keeping them by name in jars....I don't know why? Should I seperate the top buds from everything else and cure together? Lol large med and small buds? F I don't know what I'm doing really. This is the first time I'm not just smoking everything. I can cook with buds! Oil from bud! I've used trim and leaf for those before. I imagine better flavour I'm so excited!
Anyway, yea wet weed...I left 3 plants in the crisper as it was not dry enough. I like the puffiness from the fridge dry lol. It's cool. The paper bag thing probably would of been great here now...I don't have enough unless I do the large medium small bud sizing lol.
Yea so still drying. This is usually 2-4 days, this has been around 14 days!
I sure wish the buds could stay that sticky and wet without molding. It's sick!

One last thing I need an answer to. These honey pots on dab rigs. How do you clean them? The bottom of mine is smoking all the time lol. O and I dabed rosin the press stuff. It doesn't seem to burn the same or clean? as other oils. Has anyone noticed that? I dunno?
:peace::battingeyelashes:

Howdy Folks!

It went from winter to summer here 18c by Friday whoot!
Ok so I was triming well cutting buds off stems and jared. Over the last day they got so so wet! Went in around 66 at 70-90 now and f sticky as hell! There are some jars however at 44-55% so those I'm setting aside for a later burp. So'm pulling them out of the jars every couple hours....I'm keeping them by name in jars....I don't know why? Should I seperate the top buds from everything else and cure together? Lol large med and small buds? F I don't know what I'm doing really. This is the first time I'm not just smoking everything. I can cook with buds! Oil from bud! I've used trim and leaf for those before. I imagine better flavour I'm so excited!
Anyway, yea wet weed...I left 3 plants in the crisper as it was not dry enough. I like the puffiness from the fridge dry lol. It's cool. The paper bag thing probably would of been great here now...I don't have enough unless I do the large medium small bud sizing lol.
Yea so still drying. This is usually 2-4 days, this has been around 14 days!
I sure wish the buds could stay that sticky and wet without molding. It's sick!

One last thing I need an answer to. These honey pots on dab rigs. How do you clean them? The bottom of mine is smoking all the time lol. O and I dabed rosin the press stuff. It doesn't seem to burn the same or clean? as other oils. Has anyone noticed that? I dunno?
:peace::battingeyelashes:

I would group the jars as you want. I don't see any reason to change what you are doing other than possibly curing. I wouldn't want all the small buds separated from the large buds, just due to the fact small with dry quicker than the big. I would mix them up some to even out the cure. <----my weird reasoning. But as long as you keep the cure slow....I don't think there is a big difference. Maybe due to quality of the bud and how much light, it was getting.

I would use denatured alcohol to clean the dab pot. I know it works pretty well with my pipe (genius) and I use it when I clean. It's pretty cheap and can be purchased at any big box store. I do wash with soap and water after soaking with denatured alcohol. I soak for 5 minutes to overnight depending on how dirty my pipe is. (I'm terrible at keeping my pipe clean, so usually overnight).

Can't say much more about the dab rig smoking, I don't have one, and never used one...I'm a dab rig virgin.....(scary to say around here)

Eh.....just my opinions.....

Howdy 420 folks!

I guess I should have mentioned here I bought a vacuum chamber for my purging. My rice cooker vac sealer was not doing the right job.

The fridge smells wonderful! The Rh is dropping to 30%. I'm pretty happy as I'm finally seeing some drying the buds are squishy but almost water balloon firm...if that makes sense. This will be the longest I've every hung before jars. I bought some kids and will be washing jars today or this week anyway, this will be 7 days from chop. I've been predominantly smoking this now done times I get a great raspberry aftertaste that comes about 1 min after smoking. This is with 0cure so time will tell. The buzz is strong and long so far. So happy with the timing this came down.
The waiting game continues.
Stay frosty my friends!
O....btw double digit temps this week!!!! Come on sun!
Cheers
Lowded
:peace:
:passitleft:
Where do I get razberry seeds?

Howdy fabulous Folks of 420!

Hey we have snow melting by the bucket here! Total temp turn around it feels like spring! I was able to carve a few rows beside a large snow pile to get my onions and garlic planted!! The rows are curved to follow the snow pile lol.

Ok so here's what happened to me. After a week in the fridge at 40rh it dropped to 20. I was adding aluminum cans but it was not going up fast enough so I jarred! So one lady is sooooo sticky. I think out of 15 I harvested one correctly! Lol. It's still feel wet and sticky but its showing 68 in the jar. Watching and burping. I'm burping about 4 times a day as I just dropped them in jars. I like to take them out of the jars and roll it for the first day or two. It really seems to get wet in the middle. There are some that smell like Raz but all I smell is skunk!! This shit is strong. Lol. It smells like weed. The odd one however, that's moister and stickier it seems, smell like a raspberry. I'll be jarring the last of the la Raz today Chala, Dia and one more will stay a bit longer in the crisper of the fridge. There is red hair everywhere!!! Last night I smoked one just redhair with enough green to burn. It was fun.

This is such a great time I hope I keep the smell right in these jars!

Cheers y'all!
Lowded

I love what my eyes see here man grey stuff going on. Everything looks perfect man . Happy for you man . Best time is enjoying your fruits for your time✊

I would group the jars as you want. I don't see any reason to change what you are doing other than possibly curing. I wouldn't want all the small buds separated from the large buds, just due to the fact small with dry quicker than the big. I would mix them up some to even out the cure. <----my weird reasoning. But as long as you keep the cure slow....I don't think there is a big difference. Maybe due to quality of the bud and how much light, it was getting.

I would use denatured alcohol to clean the dab pot. I know it works pretty well with my pipe (genius) and I use it when I clean. It's pretty cheap and can be purchased at any big box store. I do wash with soap and water after soaking with denatured alcohol. I soak for 5 minutes to overnight depending on how dirty my pipe is. (I'm terrible at keeping my pipe clean, so usually overnight).

Can't say much more about the dab rig smoking, I don't have one, and never used one...I'm a dab rig virgin.....(scary to say around here)

Eh.....just my opinions.....

Awesome thanks! Yea today they were not in dark. Ill do that again. Good words on the bud split I agree with you. My idea was silly lol. It's sitting in ethanol solvent do you know if reson burns different? Seems like it smokes and smokes like forms a black ring around the edges. Ok ok Wait...Were you referring to a hash pipe or tobacco?
Where do I get razberry seeds?
Come get a clone! Lol.
Theres were from cannaventure farms I think. Pure Raspberry Kush. Theres that seed bank in Ottawa I got these seeds from. So far I'm a huge fan of the potency lol.

Awesome thanks! Yea today they were not in dark. Ill do that again. Good words on the bud split I agree with you. My idea was silly lol. It's sitting in ethanol solvent do you know if reson burns different? Seems like it smokes and smokes like forms a black ring around the edges. Ok ok Wait...Were you referring to a hash pipe or tobacco?

Well, a genius pipe can work for tobacco, but not what it's intended design is for. I use it for the typical reason to have a "stealth pipe". ;)

I would think that really pure dab would almost be gone afterward, but I'm dab stupid. I'm thinking anything left would be mostly impurities or ashy goo......

But I'm super duper stupid about dab..... :oops:

Come get a clone! Lol.
Theres were from cannaventure farms I think. Pure Raspberry Kush. Theres that seed bank in Ottawa I got these seeds from. So far I'm a huge fan of the potency lol.
Might have to add to list to grow out

Hey thanks for the help guys!
Howdy 420!

Everyone's in jars! That happened today. Some jars are stabilizing rh.
Current yeild report got 30-70g/plant. There is quite a variance lol. I'm used to using everything I grow so she's all weighed together. I think some folks throw the smaller stuff and call it trim. Lol. 619g already and still have my best plants to add. Top students so far? Alli 78g Becca 78g Dia 71g Eve 35 Fran 48 Gia 31 Ingrid 25 Jen 24 Mable 52 Raz 87g la Raz 90g. The stuff I weighed is about 55%rh it's still wet but can be busted and smoked. 78g=1quart sealer jar if that is any reference to my weight vs dryness. I normally only get 56g/jar so I think my weight will drop by 1/3 still so estimate 620*1.39=445g so far. That's closer lol. I'll weigh weekly and see what happens.

One thing that's changed...I quit smoking the shake. I started smoking hard dense nug.....now we got flavour! So now I'm excited!!!! There is this crazy flavour that coats your mouth and leaves a sweet quinch in the back of your tounge like....a raspberry! Haha. That stuff was in a jar for about a week now. So f happy! I was worried but I was smoking her a little green...she was a pepper/skunk taste for a while....and the glass smoke extender helped flava.

So when I pushed into flower on Feb 14 I was almost bang on with my estimate of running out of meds lol. This harvest was a life saver!!!

So fun! Thanks for joining! We're almost done!

Fantastic harvest. :goodjob:. It is always nice to have your shelves fully stocked with a variety of weed.

I'm looking forward to trying my Durbin Poison (almost complete Sativa) I usually consume Indica's or mostly Indica.

Hey thanks for the help guys!
Howdy 420!

Everyone's in jars! That happened today. Some jars are stabilizing rh.
Current yeild report got 30-70g/plant. There is quite a variance lol. I'm used to using everything I grow so she's all weighed together. I think some folks throw the smaller stuff and call it trim. Lol. 619g already and still have my best plants to add. Top students so far? Alli 78g Becca 78g Dia 71g Eve 35 Fran 48 Gia 31 Ingrid 25 Jen 24 Mable 52 Raz 87g la Raz 90g. The stuff I weighed is about 55%rh it's still wet but can be busted and smoked. 78g=1quart sealer jar if that is any reference to my weight vs dryness. I normally only get 56g/jar so I think my weight will drop by 1/3 still so estimate 620*1.39=445g so far. That's closer lol. I'll weigh weekly and see what happens.

One thing that's changed...I quit smoking the shake. I started smoking hard dense nug.....now we got flavour! So now I'm excited!!!! There is this crazy flavour that coats your mouth and leaves a sweet quinch in the back of your tounge like....a raspberry! Haha. That stuff was in a jar for about a week now. So f happy! I was worried but I was smoking her a little green...she was a pepper/skunk taste for a while....and the glass smoke extender helped flava.

So when I pushed into flower on Feb 14 I was almost bang on with my estimate of running out of meds lol. This harvest was a life saver!!!

So fun! Thanks for joining! We're almost done!

Enjoy brotha congrats on harvest :Namaste:

Fantastic harvest. :goodjob:. It is always nice to have your shelves fully stocked with a variety of weed.

I'm looking forward to trying my Durbin Poison (almost complete Sativa) I usually consume Indica's or mostly Indica.
Thanks Kjoe & Troy! Very kind. The drys almost done. Yes I have a "no sativa" problem. Im building some confidence now and want to sprout these Mozambique poison I recieved as a freebie. I've been paranoid about regular seeds...this site has been very very kind for me. Thank you again everyone!
Lowded

Thanks Kjoe & Troy! Very kind. The drys almost done. Yes I have a "no sativa" problem. Im building some confidence now and want to sprout these Mozambique poison I recieved as a freebie. I've been paranoid about regular seeds...this site has been very very kind for me. Thank you again everyone!
Lowded

Regular seeds are great if you ever plant to breed......cause if you get a male, you get pollen..... :slide:

Back
Top Bottom