Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Looking just amazing in there!!!
Heya Teej, thanks mate. I really tried to get some shots to show the plants on their own.....was a mission.
Oh we aint even started yet brutha, I got more frost coming than Santas balls....
hehehe

Looks awesome Lowie!
How much longer do you anticipate them having before they get the chop?

Even though that purple has some of the leaves curling up it’s been charging on and still looks great!
Cheers mate :passitleft:
Hey Herby, Cheers for the J mate, Im always out of papers....thats true...
I could finish a week early and be fine, but Im going to drive them hard, see what they can take.
Thats why you need a plan with this shooting powder, once your committed, your all in to the finish.

That bloody Gelat OG purps is determined to make me look like a newb..... Lol. Bastard it is... Better smoke good...

Lowy I must say you have one sexy Flower room there. Def. inspired me for my next grow for sure. Keep up the good work mate. :cool:
Thankyou Sir,
I dont know about inspire....you do know I grow in 9L buckets, and never check EC? Lol.... But thanks for the ups mate.

I really cant wait to see your faces in 2-3 weeks.....gonna be all like Home Alone stunned.... Lol
Thats after a week of HALF strength....
Mwahahahaha.....evil laugh.....

:passitleft:

Thankyou Sir,
I dont know about inspire....you do know I grow in 9L buckets, and never check EC? Lol.... But thanks for the ups mate.

I really cant wait to see your faces in 2-3 weeks.....gonna be all like Home Alone stunned.... Lol
Thats after a week of HALF strength....
Mwahahahaha.....evil laugh.....

Hey mate mind if I pull up a seat?

Coco grower here too man and your grow is great insight into CMH's as that will be my next purchase i think.

I'm only here for CMH and Strain insights but yeah the 9L buckets did not go unseen lol. Whatever you are doing is working so keep it up.

I'm only here for CMH and Strain insights but yeah the 9L buckets did not go unseen lol. Whatever you are doing is working so keep it up.
Heya Dirty,
Cheers mate, the WW and Pineapple Chunk are old but the Gelat OG and Peyote Critical are new ones.
Thought I needed some high cbd meds and wanted to try a West Coast OG strain.
Hopefully it goes sick now.... Touch wood.

Beautiful setup.
Cheers Sly,
Havent been in there in a day, almost 2, will make some new feed, should be due tonight or tomorrow.
Get a few pics when I have a peak....

LR72

Lucky you touched base Lowie I was about to start harassing you for updates haha!

Don’t know how you’ve managed to stay out of there for so long :laughtwo:
Haha..Rap ya laughin gear round that....Herby...
Had to do some LIFE stuff......ewwwww.. Lol.
Think a few I could probably flush now, but have a few that comatose me is good for sleep, so harvest all together.
Peyote Critical+ (hope Barneys dont hate me for adding a plus) will be one, the frosty beast and theres a real early White Widow, both will be heavy meds.
Nighty night stuff....
Rest is for during the day.

Get some pics later, even if its just a couple tent and bud shots..... Gotta go mix nutes..... Laters!

Heya Dirty,
Cheers mate, the WW and Pineapple Chunk are old but the Gelat OG and Peyote Critical are new ones.
Thought I needed some high cbd meds and wanted to try a West Coast OG strain.
Hopefully it goes sick now.... Touch wood.

Yeah I've grown PC and WW in the past but the other 2 have my interest peaked.
Good luck man.

Cheers Dirty, the Peyote Critical is a beast, Gelat OG is pretty crazy, but I would top it next time or goes too tall, upsets my even canopy....hehe.

Ok its update time....:woohoo:

The mum clone tent just chugs along, roots are fine too despite severe cold.

Now onto the really Big Shooooeee.....

Week 8 Day 5
Half strength nutes 35ml/30L
30g/30L Shooting powder.
After 4 days Full strength......

Thats all for now....

Frosties.....They're Great Mate.

Hey Lowie, looking unreal in there. :adore: Plants are praying and looking super happy :morenutes: It is going to be a unreal harvest. Almost ready for the chop! What's your thoughts yield wise any guestimates?

Hey Lowie, looking unreal in there. :adore: Plants are praying and looking super happy :morenutes: It is going to be a unreal harvest. Almost ready for the chop! What's your thoughts yield wise any guestimates?
Thank you kind Lion....blush.....
I dropped the lights about 6" last night and gave them 1L feed more to finish the last feed. Wont need to water until Sunday or something now.

Have still got another 10 days on Full strength shooting powder.
That stuff usually beats the shite out of the plants, but under the CMH they are goin.....Yes Sir may I have another....lol
Im sure I could push them harder but Im comfortable where it is.
Harvest in about 15 days I would say, may take the small WW sooner, she is,an early finisher, will see how much the powder layers the buds with new pistils.
Guestimate....safe one....Pound and a half...
Roughly 700g from 615W, no enviromental control, trouble free grow, not ever measured EC, used absolutely bugger all nutes, fed mostly 30L every 5 days for 8 plants in 9L (2 gallon) pots. Thats awesome for the buds that are on them.
But even at 4oz a plant...numbers agree with at least 2 pound....and there are some nice chunky colas...

Way to go lowrider looks awsome. :bravo:

My guess on yield is 2.3 lbs
Cheers N420 ,
Thats,pretty generous! Hehe. Thanks.
I wouldnt be suprised if she blew the doors off it. Next time, no tall natural colas, even canopy and will form even better buds.... We are only 4 days at full strength mate.....haha.... 10 days of trich, oil, and bud building to go....and this stuff cranks them hard....
For the safety glasses brigade....
NPK.... 0:coolsmoker:25 ...heavy shite.

Cheers Dirty, the Peyote Critical is a beast, Gelat OG is pretty crazy, but I would top it next time or goes too tall, upsets my even canopy....hehe.

Ok its update time....:woohoo:

The mum clone tent just chugs along, roots are fine too despite severe cold.

Now onto the really Big Shooooeee.....

Week 8 Day 5
Half strength nutes 35ml/30L
30g/30L Shooting powder.
After 4 days Full strength......

Thats all for now....

Frosties.....They're Great Mate.
Sick legend. You def got some bloody good nugs my man. Love to know how they smoke up.
Since me and you hail from the same region, have you thought about local root enhancers?
These are mine with aus products

Its the noodle dream

LR you have peaked my interest with shooting powder and giveen I'm starting week 7 on Sunday I might give it a go. From what I've read you only run it with base nutes so I may have to stop using my other blooming agents though.

What are you running in conjunction with it?
If you are using PK product, stop, flush, then 1/2 strength nutes A+B .

1st week -15g-30L feed. Mixed in 2L container seperately, phed water, ph around 6.2-6.5. Mix with nutes when feed.

2nd and 3rd week - same as above but 30g-30L of the shooting powder, so double.

Flush with ph 5.5 water for 3-4 days. Done.

I use Root excelorator , a multizyme, a sugar product bud xl still, but stop any silicas, aminos etc.

Peyote Critical is photo of the month ! !

Lol. Bet its someone elses frosty LED beast.... Lol.
Bloody good plant goes large for not much effort.

Sick legend. You def got some bloody good nugs my man. Love to know how they smoke up.
Since me and you hail from the same region, have you thought about local root enhancers?
These are mine with aus products

Its the noodle dream
Heya MH,
I so can't wait to try them, look soooo tasty...it is trying me... Testers....mmm...
Especially that WW...hehehe....

Yeah I tried other stuff, I know RE is expensive. Those roots of mine are pretty lacking, just healthy. Under CMH vegging up they crank like your ones.
I love supporting local products but I kill it on H&G...loved it ever since I started on it, plenty of imitators but they started it with a really good range of products that worked well together in coco..... For me anyway, worth every cent.

They look so happy with adequate space.

Cheers SlyTown,
Its pretty hectic in there, just enough room for air to get around.
Cold here but the uva and uvb help keep nasty moulds etc at bay.

Those plants are 100 days from seed.... Dayyymmmmm.....

Smoke em if ya got em!

If you are using PK product, stop, flush, then 1/2 strength nutes A+B .

1st week -15g-30L feed. Mixed in 2L container seperately, phed water, ph around 6.2-6.5. Mix with nutes when feed.

2nd and 3rd week - same as above but 30g-30L of the shooting powder, so double.

Flush with ph 5.5 water for 3-4 days. Done.

I use Root excelorator , a multizyme, a sugar product bud xl still, but stop any silicas, aminos etc.
Thanks mate, solid info right there. Will go buy some tomorrow from my local.

TD.

Back
Top Bottom