Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Hey LR getting caught up slowly but nice journal! I was reading your journal about the 315W Cmh lights and it’s a good writeup! Your plants certainly seem to love it!

Tough luck on the Nanas but hopefully your get some viable pollen and maybe some seeds! Beautiful nug and closeup shots! Keep up the great work !

I’d like to get 4oz a plant from mine wishful thinking lol
Mate its easy, Im a dumb arse. I dont even measure ppm or ec..... Plants fine.
hehe.

Your get that easy
If I averaged 4 per plant, thats 2 pound.
Mmmmm.....sometimes I love maths.

Hey LR getting caught up slowly but nice journal! I was reading your journal about the 315W Cmh lights and it’s a good writeup! Your plants certainly seem to love it!

Tough luck on the Nanas but hopefully your get some viable pollen and maybe some seeds! Beautiful nug and closeup shots! Keep up the great work !

Cheers Dutchman :ganjamon:
Coming from you, I'll take that as a huge compliment.
:Namaste:
I honestly believe in them Dutchy, results just kick arse. I grew HPS for years, any pot below 9L with cmh, will lose out, it pumps them. Those plants were 4 weeks veg.....from seed, and I bogged them.... Crazy.
Im pretty sure the full spectrum LEDs can keep up with my CMH, but I want sweetsue to put her money where her mouth is and give me 2 TS2000 panels.
If they can match or beat 2 315w CMH in same half room area, I will say they are better, if the umol output is correct.
I'll even do an LED summer grow, and we will see if they handle it, with no enviromental control.... Real world tests.

Sure theres a few suprise nanas there, but its ok, think if there was a few seeds , would be awesome.
Thanks for Checking my grow mate.

Tried to get some trich shots with pgone over microscope, harder than it sounds, as is getting a good medium light source...lol.

WP_20190509_08_11_04_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190509_08_14_48_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190509_08_26_49_Rich_LI.jpg

Looking pretty clear to me, so unsure.
There is a chance the pollen is sterile and its just a trait, or I get some nice seeds.
Meh! , suppose we just suck it and see....

Oh, forgive the shite photography...no loop, or digiscope.

Off for a joint...they still kick arse frosty buds...I may just need a nursery....hehe.

Pretty far into flower too 40 odd days of 63, if did get some seed will be minimal.
This is why sometimes bagseed is prone to hermie, thats from hermie plant.
Occasionally you will get one like the self pollenating fem, and the seed may be fem.....

LR72

NICE!!!

Cheers Blaze, today is start of Week 7.
I did a lil training and mixed some cal-mag up at 1ml/L. Gave them a foliar spray after PHing it to 7.

WP_20190512_16_25_17_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190512_16_26_16_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190512_17_30_41_Rich_LI.jpg

Also Cal Mag was added to 30L of water for next feed, in a day or two.

I then planned out my Flowering feed for This week and theres some info on the flower finisher I use....

WP_20190512_16_56_29_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190512_16_59_29_Rich_LI (2).jpg

Girls are just sucking on some water, getting hydrated for the 3 weeks of hard driving....

Mate its easy, Im a dumb arse. I dont even measure ppm or ec..... Plants fine.
hehe.

If I averaged 4 per plant, thats 2 pound.
Mmmmm.....sometimes I love maths.

Cheers Dutchman :ganjamon:
Coming from you, I'll take that as a huge compliment.
:Namaste:
I honestly believe in them Dutchy, results just kick arse. I grew HPS for years, any pot below 9L with cmh, will lose out, it pumps them. Those plants were 4 weeks veg.....from seed, and I bogged them.... Crazy.
Im pretty sure the full spectrum LEDs can keep up with my CMH, but I want sweetsue to put her money where her mouth is and give me 2 TS2000 panels.
If they can match or beat 2 315w CMH in same half room area, I will say they are better, if the umol output is correct.
I'll even do an LED summer grow, and we will see if they handle it, with no enviromental control.... Real world tests.

Sure theres a few suprise nanas there, but its ok, think if there was a few seeds , would be awesome.
Thanks for Checking my grow mate.
That would be an interesting side by side for sure! I had 2x of the SP-150s in my 3x3tent for flowering my autos last round and they did really well. So far im really happy with the new Mars lights but this round will be the true test! I’ll be growing out my photoperiods under them from start to finish and seeing how the penetration is on some big old girls! From what I’ve noticed they are strong lights and the plants love the natural white spectrum.

Cool, good luck with those LEDs Dutchy....

Took a few pics while I was giving them a lil Cal Mag....

They will really come alive now!
Feed Tuesday or something......

LR72

Damn @Lowrider72 they are looking too good..:drool: I’ll be super happy if my girls are looking anything like that in week 7! :bravo::ganjamon: The spread looks so good on those 315w CMH’s. I can’t wait to try them soon hopefully. Do they put out off loads of heat?
Huge harvest incoming, i hope you’ve got helping hands during trimming :rofl:

Cheers Irie Lion, they are pretty good, its winter here, mild winters, and they dont go above 25C , probably seen the tent in lights off around mid to high teens. I like the cold brings the colours out on them.
315w CMH is 4ft x 4ft max.

Cheers Dean,
I lose myself sometimes.... Lol.
Will be a decent haul, had to cut some gelat OG fan leaves out of the way, I brushed a bud... Mmmmm...the smell.
I hope I get them all home, it will be a nice change been smoking G13 forever now. Hahaha.

Looking awesome Lowey. That Peyote Critical should go into bud of the month comp for June....
Cheers Dirty!
The one at the back eh! I have no idea why its twice as frosty as the other Peyote Critical, its just pumping.
Its a freak, its outfrosting everything else.
Nearer harvest I will get some comp pics of it that do it justice.
Thanks mate.

Cheers Dirty!
The one at the back eh! I have no idea why its twice as frosty as the other Peyote Critical, its just pumping.
Its a freak, its outfrosting everything else.
Nearer harvest I will get some comp pics of it that do it justice.
Thanks mate.
I hope you have a cutting of that, gotta keep that pheno running for sure.

Hey Fellas, :ganjamon:
I hope you have a cutting of that, gotta keep that pheno running for sure.
I sure do Dirty, theres 2...its just cant remember taking them off one plant each, more like both from same plant.
Is ok, I will reveg the stump if possible, for clones. Worst possible case....

Jealous of the amount of space you ya e my friend , looks amazing thoes lights are sweet, and you controller. Gotta love grow tech. I was going to get cmh at one point , but I found a wicked deal on led thought I’d give it a Go , do you need a tall grow apace with cmh ??

Love the grow dude
:passitleft:

:420:
Cheers mate, glad you popped in.
I think a 2m high tent is a good idea.
My plants are probably 3ft high and the lights 2ft from canopy, so about a 2ft for lights etc... Next grow with an even canopy will kick arse.

I was just checking on the lil uns and the Cal Mag spray I gave them perked them up and greened them a little. Nice.
WP_20190514_13_35_02_Rich_LI.jpg

I also mixed up the A + B at half strength as the finishing powder is soo strong, if you ran full strength nutes, you would fry them. First week, or week 7 of 9 it is 15g of the finisher to 30L water.
I mix seperately and combine just before feed....

WP_20190514_13_30_59_Rich_LI.jpg

My 1/2 strength nutes.

WP_20190514_13_31_17_Rich_LI.jpg

Shooting Powder dissolved in PHed water.

I will get some pics when I water the Girls tonight.

Back
Top Bottom