T.C.
HPIM1430_Medium.JPG

HPIM1434_Medium.JPG

Dew
HPIM1441_Medium.JPG

HPIM1443_Medium.JPG

HPIM1453_Medium.JPG

HPIM1444_Medium.JPG

Thinking of waiting a few more days at least.

Re: setting sun's second lowryder grow

Oh yeah i'd say they'll be another week. Yours look like mine did, but i got evicted and had to chop mine 3 weeks early so they never got to plump up like yours are.
SANY0937.jpg

Good job, and wait till those hairs turn more amber.

Oh yeah i'd say they'll be another week. Yours look like mine did, but i got evicted and had to chop mine 3 weeks early so they never got to plump up like yours are.
SANY0937.jpg

Good job, and wait till those hairs turn more amber.

That's a bummer that you had to cut that grow short.

Thanks for confirming that my plants still need at least another week. Very few amber hairs at this point, and the buds seem to be continuing to get bigger.

Is there a point where bud growth noticeably slows down and/or stops?

regards,

SS

hay SS good lookin lowryders even though there huge pmsl. Im thinking of doing a SOG grow next and im thinking of using LRs could you let me know how much dry bud you end up with please bud. And did you use nutes on them??? coz of the short life span. cheers N1:smokin:

Nice journal setting sun just finished reading.That sucked that they didnt auto flower for you again,but hey look at them now nice tall ladies.
I like how Dew is looking.

hay SS good lookin lowryders even though there huge pmsl. Im thinking of doing a SOG grow next and im thinking of using LRs could you let me know how much dry bud you end up with please bud. And did you use nutes on them??? coz of the short life span. cheers N1:smokin:

I'm gonna dry it and weigh it, per plant and total.

I didn't use any nutes for two weeks.

In veg, after two weeks, I used a fish fertilizer called Neptune's Harvest. It doesn't stink much at all and it's a great veg nute for newbies. I love to use Alaska fish emulsion in my vegetable garden, but it stinks too much to use indoors.

I also used molasses and Maxicrop seaweed extract all through the grow.

When they began to flower, I began to feed them Fox Farms Big Bloom, which is a great bloom nute for newbies, and occasional Fox Farms Tiger Bloom.

If you look at some of my pics closely, you'll see yellow leaf tips on the four musketeers. I pushed my plants with bloom nutes carefully until I saw the leaf tips yellow and then backed off a bit.

Thanks for your encouragement and your question, number1!

regards,

SS

Nice journal setting sun just finished reading.That sucked that they didnt auto flower for you again,but hey look at them now nice tall ladies.
I like how Dew is looking.

Thanks MOTAvation!

Yeah, I'm sorta glad they didn't auto flower now, LOL.

I'm still really curious about the AF thing, so I'm gonna try my LR2 seeds next. If *those* don't auto flower, I think I'm gonna have to put AF strains down for a while, lol. If I lose the advantage of speedy flowering, I might as well grow some bigger strains and get bigger yields.

Dew is a trip. I can grow up to 12 plants since I'm growing medical marijuana for myself and another patient, but somebody without that restriction could pack a whole lot of Dews into a small space. She didn't branch hardly at all, but I'm not sure how much of that was environment versus pheno. I think green 3-liter bottles would be perfect for that because you wouldn't have to water as often and the soil buffer would be bigger. I had to be a little more watchful with Dew regarding nutes than my other plants.

regards,

SS

forgot to tell you i ve got a w/rhino that s like Trippy. i grew from seed and her stem just split in 2 for no reason. ill try n post on here if not have a look in members gallery

forgot to tell you i ve got a w/rhino that s like Trippy. i grew from seed and her stem just split in 2 for no reason. ill try n post on here if not have a look in members gallery

Just took a look at the pic but I can't quite make out what happened.

Did the stem split in half or grow into two stems all by itself?

thanks,

SS

looking great SettingSun, if AF works would you be looking at anything like the harvest your getting off these now?? nice pics too

Thanks res!

Good question.

I think the plants, at least T.C. and Dew, are bigger because they were in veg way longer than if they had AF'ed at the time they usually do.

So in that sense, I think the yield may be a bit more.

Not sure what they would look like if I had flipped them when lowryders usually flip on their own, but that might be a good future grow:).

One thing about the seeds I made is that there are so many different phenos that I still don't have a good idea of what a typical plant looks like and what the typical yield might be.

regards,

SS

trich check week 11 from germination, sorry for the focus:

PIC015.jpg

PIC019.jpg

PIC031.jpg

Had to work pretty hard to find that last one and most still seem clear with a few beginning to cloud up.

The other medical marijuana patient I grow for is my wife, and the condition she uses marijuana for responds better to a stonier high, so I'm not going to harvest until I see more amber trichs.

SS

Back
Top Bottom