Lupey's Northern Lights & Candy Cane Autos

OK guys just got done conversing with crop King seeds about our candy cane dilemma's. They suggest switching to 12/12. Snid is right they also said she is starting to flower based on the pics I sent. They said switching to 12/12 they will respond as femanized plants instead of autos. Much higher yield. They also said changing the lighting should not effect Jezebel because she is already deep into flower. I guess this forum is all about learning and knowledge so I guess it's time for an education. I'm already experimental by scroggin the autos so I guess what's another test. I asked them the question about if I switch the lights how will that effect the life cycle of her being an auto. Thinking she would end her life not fully matured and they indicated no she would act as a femanized not auto fem. I hope this info helps everyone following. Please pass it along to others that might not be. I'm sure we will all learn. Here is a pic from today she is really filling out fast, stretching nicely. Just fed her yesterday and she's ready again. Really drinking alot.
IMG_20170103_184301.jpg

I'm probably gonna have to get the tent set back up, I'm afraid I might run out of room for her stretch

Hey brother..ill tell ya what..ill move my 7 candy canes to my flower room with my photos and see what happens..im game..its for science right..hows that..thell be in with my bomb seeds grow..

Hey brother..ill tell ya what..ill move my 7 candy canes to my flower room with my photos and see what happens..im game..its for science right..hows that..thell be in with my bomb seeds grow..
Sounds great brother. I'm gonna go a couple more days at 18/6 then their due for a flush that's when I'm changing the timer to 12/12.

My CC's in 5 gal DWC 6" net pots are fucking huge for autos!!! If these were normal veg'd plants I would guess 8+ foot tall at the end.

Mine are under 18/6 while I veg other plants. Is CKS saying to just assume photo period plants now and go 12/12?

Something is messed up with this batch of CC maybe? Don't become a Crap King Candy Cane, please.

pics Torst..?????

My CC's in 5 gal DWC 6" net pots are fucking huge for autos!!! If these were normal veg'd plants I would guess 8+ foot tall at the end.

Mine are under 18/6 while I veg other plants. Is CKS saying to just assume photo period plants now and go 12/12?

Something is messed up with this batch of CC maybe? (Don't become a Crap King Candy Cane, please)

Left hand side and on the back are the 4 5 gal DWC CC's. They are fucking huge. 5x5x7+ foot tent right now.

Edit: Just cleaning up after tonight's change out.

cc70.jpg

I think 12/12 and or start topping, these are not fucking auto's!!!

Wow they are huge. Really nice looking girls. How old are they. Sorry just read through your journal they are like 10 weeks. Can you switch your lights to 12/12 or are those others in there autos

when i did that to my chemdog i think it added a month but not sure..

That wouldn't bother me my stash is more than sufficient to carry me through and they did say the yields would be bigger because of the change, that's probably part of the reason.MONSTER BUDS I hope. Did it increase your yield?

7 CC's. 1 Blueberry, 1 green poison, 1 cherry bomb, 1 white widow and 1 bubble gum all non-auto's.

Changing up my grow area very soon!! These CC's should be finishing this month but now I'm not sure what they will do. I really don't know what to do with them, I am going to need larger than 5 gal pots very soon.

7 CC's. 1 Blueberry, 1 green poison, 1 cherry bomb, 1 white widow and 1 bubble gum all non-auto's.

Changing up my grow area very soon!! These CC's should be finishing this month but now I'm not sure what they will do. I really don't know what to do with them, I am going to need larger than 5 gal pots very soon.

Holy crap that's a tent full. I never thought about re-potting. I'm only in 3 gal pots right now cause they should be done soon. I'm not sure what is worse...Repotting or not. I'm sure someone will offer advice soon

It is DWC so no different then a res change to get a larger bucket.

Converting the whole room to a grow space, I hate tents now. That is 9 buckets in a 5x5, my last setup was 9 in a 3x3!

These Candy Canes are definitely missing the auto flower trait! At first I thought it was the AN then heard others with the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom