Lupey's Northern Lights & Candy Cane Autos

11/18/16 day 17
Both girls are doing well. Jezebel is right at scrog height so I'm gonna install scrog net tonight
IMG_20161119_090754.jpg

But candy is still a little behind, won't install her scrog for a couple days yet
IMG_20161119_090711.jpg

Should be ready for water tonight or tomorrow. I am going to give them their first dose of nutes

11/29/16 day 28
We're scroggin. Installed scrog on candy tonight. She's quite a bit slower than Jezebel. About 8 days. Pistols are forming nicely, been training her for about a week now
IMG_20161129_230057.jpg
IMG_20161129_230237.jpg

Candy is just touching the net and no pistols yet
IMG_20161129_230134.jpg
IMG_20161129_230212.jpg

Candy just hit 5" high while Jezebel has been there about 8 days ago

Looking awesome Lupey, scrog those ladies senseless... I'll be trying to keep updated. Thanks for the support brother, it meant alot.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Glad you stopped by brother. I miss your updates. We seem to have a lot in common. It seems that we both get overfucussed on what we attempt. Striving to make everything the best it can be. I know everything will work out for you. 6 years ago when our local economy tanked I lost it all. My house, my business(electrical contractor) I thought it was the end of the world. 2 years ago I got divorced. But now I couldn't be happier. I have a great job. New wife(highschool sweetheart) and things are moving in the right direction. Still paying off my house I lost. Got all the other bills paid off. Still 2 years left on my bitch payment. But I'm happy. So hang in there buddy and good luck. Everything happens for a reason and the future is brighter

Nice looking set up bro. Think I'll follow along.

Questions:

Are you using soil or coco or ?
What nutes do you plan on using?
How many weeks do the breeders say they will take?
What are your expectations,harvest wise?

Thanks

Nice looking set up bro. Think I'll follow along.

Questions:

Are you using soil or coco or ?
What nutes do you plan on using?
How many weeks do the breeders say they will take?
What are your expectations,harvest wise?

Thanks
I am using fox farm soil. 1/3 ocean forest on the bottom, 1/3 happy frog in center and top 1/3 light warrior. I am also using the fox farm trio for nutes but added open sesame, chaching, beastie bloom for the budding stage.
The last grows went just under 100 days start to finish. 1st northern lights yielded almost 3 1/4 oz. The last one was heading to be better then my timer shit out and I had to cut it but it still yielded about 2oz.
Not sure what the candy cane will yield it seems a little slower on development but it's starting to show pistols nicely. It's about 9 days behind the northern lights

12/13/16 day 42
Did more scroggin tonight. Had 1 mishap moving a branch and noticed a break in another one at the trunk. I'm going to raise the nets up 2" to take some of the pressure off. Fertilized and added open sesame to the tea.
Jezebel
IMG_20161213_203929.jpg
she has the 2 breaks.
Here's candy she's getting thick fast
IMG_20161213_204012.jpg

Awesome as usual Lupey, making a few stops tonight... Been away quite a bit, so I'm glad to see the ladies are breaching that scrog. :thumb: I'm still just a pm away if needed.

KiG brother :green_heart:Cheers
Thanx snid
Did some defoliating last night of the bigger fans. They are way too crowded under the nets.

Back
Top Bottom