Lupey's Northern Lights & Candy Cane Autos

Sounds like CKS's candy cane strain is amiss. You could probably get you money back since you paid for autos. If others are experiencing the same issue then they should have a recall on the strain until they get it right. Imo.

Is there any signs of flower yet?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

For sure snid..i just put mine on 12/12. There deff photos..no auto..
Sounds like CKS's candy cane strain is amiss. You could probably get you money back since you paid for autos. If others are experiencing the same issue then they should have a recall on the strain until they get it right. Imo.

Nope not yet gonna do an 8week flush this weekend then switch to 12/12. I see CKS has them back in stock now, I wonder if they are the same as the last batch or not. Personally the challenge is another experience and learning curve that many will benefit from. But it is kind of a pain. I will plant the rest and see what happens but not until this one closes. The bonus to this is yield but not sure how keeping a photo in an auto sized cabinet will work. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to put the tent back up but we will see

I took some cuttings off the biggest one today. Would kind of be cool if it was just a photo plant that was Candy Cane. Would be a clone only strain :p Probably not though!

1/6/17 day 65
Gave the girls an 8 week flush before putting them 12/12. Also trimmed some dying fans.
IMG_20170110_164523.jpg
IMG_20170110_164406.jpg

Jezebel is trucking right along, buds are stretching and putting on weight.
IMG_20170110_164659.jpg
IMG_20170110_164812.jpg

Candy on the other hand is still filling in the net. No pistils yet but will update tonight when the lights come back on

1/10/17 day 69
It's 4 days after the flush and flip. Candy is drinking like a horse jezabel is just taking her time. Fertilized candy tonight she was DRY but jez has a couple days to go yet. I didn't dig out the scope yet but checked through my magnifying glass and Jezebel is frosting nicely, starting to see quite a bit of shimmer on candy too. I'll have to set up the computer and scope before my next update. Here's big baby j
IMG_20170110_193347632_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170110_193401117_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170110_195747992.jpg

Not sure if you can see the frost on her close up
IMG_20170110_194658.jpg
IMG_20170110_194242.jpg

And here's candy just chugging along. I'm thinking right now Jezebel is probably about 30 days or so out. Which would work out great, harvest her then let candy fly solo for the rest. Candy sure has a strong distinctive piney smell, she's been that way since I put the nets on.

It's looking like 12/12 for candy eh? Jezebel looks fabulous in that scrog... As always good to see the updates,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Thanx bro she does look pretty good anxious to see where she weighs in. I like the nets easier training than tying her down but I had more control when I tied down the other girls.

1/6/17 day 65
Gave the girls an 8 week flush before putting them 12/12. Also trimmed some dying fans.
IMG_20170110_164523.jpg
IMG_20170110_164406.jpg

Jezebel is trucking right along, buds are stretching and putting on weight.
IMG_20170110_164659.jpg
IMG_20170110_164812.jpg

Candy on the other hand is still filling in the net. No pistils yet but will update tonight when the lights come back on
An 8 week flush?

An 8 week flush?

This is for your transition into full bloom nutes. It eliminates any salt build ups that may have accumulated during the veg period. Not entirely necessary for autos but a good practice to follow none the less. Sorry for jumping in Lupey, looking good as always...

This is for your transition into full bloom nutes. It eliminates any salt build ups that may have accumulated during the veg period. Not entirely necessary for autos but a good practice to follow none the less. Sorry for jumping in Lupey, looking good as always...

No...Thanx brother I appreciate the help. Everyone here has one thing in common...Were all growers

1/14/17 day 73 65/8
Jezebel is rocking it big-time, can't fit my fingers 1/2 way around main cola. She's gonna finish nice. She stretched about 2" above the syringe
IMG_20170114_201841.jpg

Candy is really stretching too. I won't be able to keep her in the cabinet, gonna set the tent back up this week. My biggest question is for her next nutes do I back her up to the open sesame? Stay with the beastie bloom? Or continue on to chaching. I am using the fox farms feeding schedule
IMG_20170114_201918.jpg

Still no pistils

1/14/17 day 73 65/8
Candy is really stretching too. I won't be able to keep her in the cabinet, gonna set the tent back up this week. My biggest question is for her next nutes do I back her up to the open
IMG_20170114_201918.jpg

Still no pistils
It really looks like she's about to show pistils. Those growth tips are tightening up with lots of little leaves... Jezebel looks great, scrog master Lupey :adore:

It really looks like she's about to show pistils. Those growth tips are tightening up with lots of little leaves... Jezebel looks great, scrog master Lupey :adore:

Thanx brother checked the girls tonight before coming to work . Candy is developing the same and Jezebel is really plumping out here is her main cola
IMG_20170115_184022.jpg

They are still lights out till 8pm

Back
Top Bottom