Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS 3000: Now Growing Original Genetics White Widows, Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush Clones & CBD Autos

I’ve lived in a few trailers and always adapted.
You have to, right? This us just a pretty small amount from compared to the trailer on the farm.

I am really glad things are working out for you in your new home. It wasn't easy getting there but well worth it!
You can say thst again!

But yes I am very happy here. What a change in environment and also in me.

Hey CBD #1 and #3 have both popped up.

:blunt: :blunt::blunt::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::blunt:

Cigars anyone?

20201124_054621.jpg

20201124_054633.jpg

There you have 'em.

All my best,
~Magnus

Hey all, quick question...

At what point do I start feeding my seedling nutes?

I had previously been told to wait until they are three weeks old but the last time I waited that long I almost killed my plants.

So your expert advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Remo nutes, btw.

All my best,
~Magnus

By the way, CBD #2 popped up overnight.

I am not a nute guy, but my guess would be as soon as you see the cotyledons start turning a paler colour. As for strength, I best leave that to the guys at actually use nutes :)
I start with 1/4 nutes at about 1 week. Just go real easy first few feedings
Thanks guys. The instructions say to feed at one week but I was afraid that might be too early. I'll go with the ¼ strength at one week then.

I am not a nute guy, but my guess would be as soon as you see the cotyledons start turning a paler colour. As for strength, I best leave that to the guys at actually use nutes :)
Thanks for chiming in.

Hi All,

Got some pics for you today.

First is my Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush #1 clone. All my clones are monster clones, by the way.

20201130_065804.jpg

Next my PSM x GK #2 clone.
20201130_065833.jpg

This next is my Grape Krush #1.
20201130_065852.jpg

And here is my GK #2 clone.
20201130_065910.jpg

Not bad, eh? They're looking pretty good, methinks. Nothing to complain about.

Here's a look at the clones. They are a whopping 5 days old today! Now how old is that in dog years, I wonder?

Here they are.

20201130_065947.jpg

Again, doing well.

Here's to a trouble free grow on aĺ fronts, eh?

Clink-clink.

Aĺl my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom