Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

To be honest Sara, neither strain have I tried before. So time will tell which I prefer.

Exactly right.:thumb: We can see which strain is better after comparing the growing of the different two strains. Btw, haven't seen your posted BM pictures often, would love to see more about it.

We are expecting how COB help plants grow. Here comes comparison pictures::cheer: Before VS 7days later with COB, let time tell us truth.::allgood:

COB8.jpg

You should follow my journal Sara lots of cob updates there.

They seem to get shorter under the cob. That's my impression so far. Very close between internodes. Very positive

420-magazine-mobile1202923290.jpg

You should follow my journal Sara lots of cob updates there.

They seem to get shorter under the cob. That's my impression so far. Very close between internodes. Very positive

420-magazine-mobile1202923290.jpg

Nice, I will follow your journal right now, the girls are stout, Keep good work Deville. Now they have more light and space without that male plant, I'm sure they will be better and better

420-magazine-mobile815660716.jpg

LSD under the 144x5
2 weeks into 12/12

Thanks for sharing.:thanks: Expecting frosty buds. How old are the next ladies? seems they gonna harvest, I saw the leaves turn yellow, but not sure

420-magazine-mobile176813677.jpg

Starting week 9 of flowering

:goodjob:Beautiful picture and frosty buds, can't wait to see the final result. I bet she will give you great yields:cheesygrinsmiley:

ECO series led are available at USA warehouse. :cheer: Competitive price for beginner and no lens used, penetration is deeper. We will release this series on our website next Monday. Welcome to asking for more information

eco1.jpg

Are they replacing Mars II?

They won't replace MarsII series. We will still produce MarsII400,900, 1600.Each of the two series have their advantages.

The new Eco Series looks good Sara. The grow market should explode next year in Canada with legalization & many buyers will be cruising for low cost.

:thumb:

Ian

They won't replace MarsII series. We will still produce MarsII400,900, 1600.Each of the two series have their advantages.

Are those made with mid-power LEDs Sara?

They look like panels with 49 LEDs each.

If so, congratulations! :love:

Back
Top Bottom