Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I really need a quality LED like Mars hydro please put me down to win ,or review for you ,but for now I just wanna be able to buy mars hydro online ,safe and,no problems which online site is best ?? Bought a second hand mars ts 2000 and payed the guy but says the light it was lost in the post "buyblooming:led" was his so called name.never did buy second hand and won't try again. I like the new sp ranges in that they easily daisy chain to each other and dim them from the one light ,so ya can extend as you go ,and grow as you do , I have two cob led lights from migro, but can't be placed as close as the mars sp or FC range to the canopy ,Mars have really come to the top ,well done
IMG_20200729_145924.jpg
IMG_20200801_114954.jpg
IMG_20200801_114954.jpg
IMG_20200729_145924.jpg
IMG_20200728_151047.jpg

IMG_20200729_145946.jpg
IMG_20200723_122245.jpg
IMG_20200728_122434.jpg

I am a hobby grower but I think if you can make a COB and quantum board combination it will do well with angled lenses on the corners to make up for the intensity loss that most light suffer around the edges. I also use your brand as my primary light I’ll post pictures to show some of the VEG and early flower results. I would like to try a light that will suite a 2x4 tent for both VEG and FLOWER .Thanks again for the great product and my current journal with this light is in my signature (Grape ape finish up)
052C3D93-FC52-463B-B498-AF4C56333139.jpeg
01309E53-1FAB-41F3-A51B-E676E848CA02.jpeg
DA9743DE-2D68-4B1A-A05E-CFA738928852.jpeg
2B0CC19F-4243-493B-A468-BCCEDDC61EAC.jpeg
2B0CC19F-4243-493B-A468-BCCEDDC61EAC.jpeg
DA9743DE-2D68-4B1A-A05E-CFA738928852.jpeg

I just saved $185 bucks! Thanks @Mars Hydro!

Mars Hydro TS 3000 LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum 450W 4ftx4ft 5ftx5ft coverage​

Select Location USA Mainland (Estimated shipping time:15th.Dec)

Hey I do have a suggestion. How bout some plain old Mars Hydro logo stickers instead of those crazy bright skulls and acid trip stuff. I'm a old man, I want a logo not a cartoon. If anyone wants any of my stickers I have a lot of them.

I just saved $185 bucks! Thanks @Mars Hydro!

Mars Hydro TS 3000 LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum 450W 4ftx4ft 5ftx5ft coverage​

Select Location USA Mainland (Estimated shipping time:15th.Dec)
How big of a space?

I just got the 3000 with the 4x4 tent.... stoked!

Wish I knew if Dec 15 is the estimated delivery date or estimated in stock. Last night it said Dec5 for "in stock"

I think I'll be in about a 10'x10' Timhomegrow, I have a similar one running now. Awesome results man, really great. Almost makes me want to swap out the blurples in my condo.

My experience has been the folks at the Mars Hydro ship quite fast, but I imagine there will be a slowdown just naturally due to volume.

4x4 30 clones sog 3 dif straines under ts300o and ts150

Also here are the next runner ups

forgot to say growing area is a 4x4
Hijack,
That's a good size to start,but I spared the rod and bought a 2.5 x 2.5 x 5 and its tight.
One mother plant, two tomatoes,and a window fan leaves no floor space at all,and a small table or shelf just cramps my LED distance,so I cranked the pot way down.
Winter up north requires extra measures in basement enviroments,so using an insulating styrofoam on the floor and maybe a small ceramic heater works for mee.
Nice buds Jack

I bit the bullet and bought a Mars Hydro TSW2000 to replace my aging Mars Hydro Reflector 48. Don't get me wrong, I've pulled out many very acceptable harvests over the years and have only ever had 2 criticisms.; the fan is noisy and after a few years the lens over some of the led's starts to break up and crumble. The led's still work fine but the lenses are gone.
Now a word of warning about the new Mars Hydro TSW200. When you unpack it and plug it in to test do not look at the light. I was blind for most of the day; that thing is incredibly bright. :cool:
With my latest grow using the TSW2000 I'm having a new problem.
The cables supplied with the light that connect to the yo-yo's are so long that in my 6' tall tent I've only got about 6" to go before I'm maxed out on the height of the light, even though I have a good 2' 6" - 3' of tent height to go.
I'm sure others have had this issue, so can anyone advise on a fix?

I bit the bullet and bought a Mars Hydro TSW2000 to replace my aging Mars Hydro Reflector 48. Don't get me wrong, I've pulled out many very acceptable harvests over the years and have only ever had 2 criticisms.; the fan is noisy and after a few years the lens over some of the led's starts to break up and crumble. The led's still work fine but the lenses are gone.
Now a word of warning about the new Mars Hydro TSW200. When you unpack it and plug it in to test do not look at the light. I was blind for most of the day; that thing is incredibly bright. :cool:
With my latest grow using the TSW2000 I'm having a new problem.
The cables supplied with the light that connect to the yo-yo's are so long that in my 6' tall tent I've only got about 6" to go before I'm maxed out on the height of the light, even though I have a good 2' 6" - 3' of tent height to go.
I'm sure others have had this issue, so can anyone advise on a fix?
Metal coat hanger comes to mind. Cut and bend your own brackets that the cables connect to.

i use the metal s shaped hooks from the hardware store , 1 end to the pole on tent the other end to a ratchet rope or when the plants get tall enough in flower i just use the metal s hooks from the pole to the light , hope this helps

Is it a set of four "piano wires" with clips on each of their ends? If so, you could try using only two, and hooking each end to one of the connectors on the light (IOW, one wire goes to each connector on right side of light, the other wire goes to each connector on the left), instead of one end to a connector and the other end to the yoyo. that'll (approximately) halve the distance. If that's still too long, try crossing them, like safety chains for trailers.

That might not be how your light is set up, IDK.

Back
Top Bottom