Why choose Mars Hydro? Because Mars Hydro brings the power you need!

MarsMan.png

Why choose Mars Hydro?
I used to run hps ive got 2 ts1000 in a 4x4 and there is very little heat issues.
If i was just getting into leds lights you can not beat them for price.
The savings you get is because its straight from the manufacture no middle man.
Sara also spends alot of time dealing with forums members questions,in regards to lights and certain budgets.
Im flowering now with then and i can say this they do the job.
Cheers for the contest also.

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because ..... Mars Hydro was the first grow light I ever had, my father bought me the Mars II 700w. To this day it’s still the highest weight producing light I’ve ever had.

Why choose Mars Hydro?
I used to run hps ive got 2 ts1000 in a 4x4 and there is very little heat issues.
If i was just getting into leds lights you can not beat them for price.
The savings you get is because its straight from the manufacture no middle man.
Sara also spends alot of time dealing with forums members questions,in regards to lights and certain budgets.
Im flowering now with then and i can say this they do the job.
Cheers for the contest also.
I have the ts3000 under 4x4 flood table zero issues I don’t even have fans cranked up also switching from hps with no complaints def a super bright light

Why choose Mars Hydro? From reviews I have read they have more than proven themselves with their products, and if I had a normal persons decent budget I would definitely sport a Mars Hydro light proudly!

Why Choose Mars Hydro? From price to efficiency this light helps take the worry out of the novice indoor grower. You definitely won't waste your time or money wondering if those lights truly are bright enough. We have respectable users showing proud results!!!

Holla Mars Hydro!!!
Rockin that Ts3000

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because that is what most of my friends are using to grow frosty, greasy nugs!

I'd love a chance to try your lights.

Back
Top Bottom