Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

Lol, I never learned how! All the joints I tried looked like deformed worms with self confidence issues, :laughtwo:!
If you want to join the contest the rules are on page 7, post 128 (I think).
It's all in the setup.

1) Gently but firmly roll the paper back-and-forth with your index fingers and thumbs to get a "cylinder-like" form. Up-and-down 3-to-5 times. You may have to wet your fingertips a little to get a good grip on the paper to get the shape right. Not too wet a fingertip that "stains" the paper with wetness, just moist for grip. Try to keep the edges of your cylinder even. Be patient, deliberate and focus. Once the paper cylinder is formed, place it aside.

2) Get the 420 bud and make your 420 small-sized by cutting with scissors, 420 grinder or by gentle hand "kneading". Use a piece of copy paper to catch the ground 420. Think of the paper as a "large-doob" paper and arrange the grindings in a line on the center of the paper.

3) Make a funnel-like tube of the copy paper holding the stash. Lay rolling paper on table in front of you and gently pour the contents into the pre-made rolling paper cylinder. Balance the rolling paper with your fingers and spread the stash evenly. When through put the copy paper down.

4) Grasp rolling paper at the center on either side with one hand, cupping the 420 inside and and lift it up carefully with one hand. Don't spill out either end. Now, use thumb, index finger and middle finger to support the doob at one end. Middle finger and thumb on either side, index finger inside the end of the rolling paper cylinder to maintain shape. Once you have it well in-hand. Release the center and grasp the other end by middle/index finger - thumb method described above. Fold a little and remove index fingers from ends.

5) You are now in "rolling position". Now comes the tricky part - roll the doob back-and-forth gently using your middle finger and thumb and making the 420 inside conform to the rolling paper cylinder shape. GENTLY. Not too much, it will spill out the end. You may have to re-smooth the 420 inside the rolling paper cylinder for even distribution.

6) After a neat cylinder of rolling paper and stash is formed use one final thumb-middle finger roll to finish. "Roll-up" using the thumbs to pin the edges to rolling paper to form a cylinder and leave the "lick-um" exposed.

7) Gently lick the "lick-um" evenly along the length but not "slobbery". No one like a spit-wet doob.

8) Roll it up and seal it. Push on either end to pack the 420 there so it will not fall out. Fingers work or tap it on the table. Smooth out any humps or valleys by gently working your fingers from the center to the ends.

9) There you have it - your own doob. Practice makes perfect. It may take you a while but the best way to learn is get a small pile of stash and roll doob-after-doob until you are satisfied.

10) Experiment: Some people lie the paper flat on the table, add 420 and with one "over-roll" motion of their palm have a finish product that only needs to be gummed by tongue. You don't even really need "lick-um" gum if you are good at it. Some papers come without "lick-um", a good hand roller can roll these, lick the un-gummed paper edge and get it to seal by twisting or folding in ends (count me in this latter group).

Practice makes perfect. If you just do not have the dexterity to handle the job, get a rolling machine they are cheap, fit easily in your pocket and do a near-perfect job everytime. The little ones with the red-plastic pouches and the aluminum ends are easiest for beginners. There are bamboo-stick sheet-type "rolling machines" too. Whatever your flavor.

Merry Cannabis Christmas.jpg

@Virgin Ground and @BooWho2 - Check out this fantastic Mars-Hydro contest!

#marshydrofc8000 for the win!

#MarsHydroFC8000
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all got lots of amazing presents!! And of course I hope everyone has a fun day too!

Final day for everyone to enter @Krissi1982 and @InTheShed don't miss out one one last chance! And of course merry Christmas!

Picture1640418703864.jpg

Back
Top Bottom