Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

#marshydrogrowkit
2x2 and 2.3x2.3 are suitable for 2 plants.
@miniclips320 and @Simomas check out this give away.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Question 1: How many plants can be planted according to the coverage area of TS1000?
Rules:

1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
Specified page link:
Q1 How many plants can be planted according to the coverage area of TS1000.png
#marshydrogrowtkit
Answer: 2-4 plants.... but in a 2x2 1 or 2 would suffice. 4 I guess would be a SOG situation.
And tbh I don't have 2 friends up here :confused:

Question 3: What size fan is suitable for a 70X70X160CM tent?
Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
1652782369169.png

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Specified page link:
1652782369169.png
#marshydrogrowkit
Q3 A: 70cm x 70cm x 160cm = 0.8m3 (tent volume) x 60 = ~50m3/h <- Carb filter with over 50m3/h filtration power needed. So the typical 4" duct fan would work if the intake is passive.

IMO it depends more on how strong the intake flow is. If the 4" fan being used for the intake then the exhaust fan should be at least 5" or 6".

Short answear: any size fan which has over 100m2/h pull/draw suits for 70x70x160cm tent. :)

@Kanno26 this would work in your tent!
@Bill284 get emm mucker!

- V

Another chance at winning this great @Mars Hydro giveaway @BobHasBurgers & @Darade

What size fan is suitable for a 70X70X160CM tent? A 4" fan.
#marshydrogrowkit

#marshydrogrowkit
@710Gardenuk @Timhomegrow TS-1000 complete kit giveaway competition until 27th of may.
Answer the three questions in posts tagged with the hashtag above and invite two members.

answer question 3 : I'm going with the 4" fan as well, as I got that setup in a slightly bigger tent and that gets rid of humidity and temperature in a jiffy.

If one were to win would paying a surplus be possible to get the fancy digital one?
As Ideally I'd like the fan to be triggered by humidity and temperature.

#marshydrogrowkit
@710Gardenuk @Timhomegrow TS-1000 complete kit giveaway competition until 27th of may.
Answer the three questions in posts tagged with the hashtag above and invite two members.

answer question 3 : I'm going with the 4" fan as well, as I got that setup in a slightly bigger tent and that gets rid of humidity and temperature in a jiffy.

If one were to win would paying a surplus be possible to get the fancy digital one?
As Ideally I'd like the fan to be triggered by humidity and temperature.
What am I answering here? Lol what fan for a 2x2? That's 4inch, got 4inch ac infinity in my marshydro 2x2..

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Specified page link:
1652782369169.png
#marshydrogrowkit
3. 4 inch

@Listersmeghead @Brewsterman

#marshydrogrowkit
4" fan for a 70x70x160 cm tent.
@AkerDesign and @PREZEE check out this fantastic equipment. :thumb:

Thanks @Mars Hydro

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

#marshydrogrowtent
@re1agent @frank
Question 1 : The TS1000 provides coverage for 2-4 plants.
Question 2 : Both the 2×2 and the 2.7×2.7 would be suitable for 2 plants.
Q3:What fan is suitable for this type of grow tent and the answer is 4inch as you don’t need so much power running in such small tent

Best of luck to everyone and thank you @Mars Hydro

What am I answering here? Lol what fan for a 2x2? That's 4inch, got 4inch ac infinity in my marshydro 2x2..
Read the first post in the thread it's a MarsHydro raffle, there's question to answer in posts to which you add the hashtag marshydrogrowkit and @ two other members to join in.
Each correct answer and post will be put in a big top hat, and then someone wearing a bunny mask will pull out a number and that member gets the TS-1000 grow kit led light, tent, fan & filter. easy peasy, cool bit of kit,
Post #2 #36 & #66 are the questions up till now.. makes it easier.

Of course before a bunch of stoners are with the program.. the contest is usually over by then :D someone is answering question 4 now but we're only up to 3.. :bongrip:o_O

#marshydrogrowkit question 3;
Made it half way through the calculations. Converting metric so it was all standard measurements 27x27x62 and the tent it would fit in. Bio load RH,, CFM.... Then realized all of the tent kits smaller than 4x4 have 4 inch fans. Over thought this one a bit too much.

4 inch fan would be the correct fan for the tent setup.

3rd question is out

@Cnickson21

@Tokin Roll

#marshydrogrowkit question 3;
Made it half way through the calculations. Converting metric so it was all standard measurements 27x27x62 and the tent it would fit in. Bio load RH,, CFM.... Then realized all of the tent kits smaller than 4x4 have 4 inch fans. Over thought this one a bit too much.

4 inch fan would be the correct fan for the tent setup.

3rd question is out

@Cnickson21

@Tokin Roll

#marshydrogrowset Thanks for heads up mate 4inch fan would be suffice for this size tent setup thanks @Tokin Roll @Sativa1970

Back
Top Bottom