Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

#marshydrogrowkit
Thanks @TwelveCoffee :ciao:
@Tin1017 and @Mad Inventor how about a new tent?
The 2 - 24" x 24" and the 27" x 27" are good for 2 plants "1-3".

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Screenshot_20220515-075134_Chrome.jpg

#marshydrogrowkit 2 at a comfortable size 3 at a push Well a 24x24x36 or 24x24x56 or 27x27x63 is good for 1-3 plants. According to you guys. However ino good for 2 just or one big one @Martywhu @InTheShed have u entered yet pal

#marshydrogrowkit
Thanks @TwelveCoffee :ciao:
@Tin1017 and @Mad Inventor how about a new tent?
The 2 - 24" x 24" and the 27" x 27" are good for 2 plants "1-3".

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Screenshot_20220515-075134_Chrome.jpg
Thank you @Bill284 and #MarsHydrogrowkit
My younger plants will love it! I would be more than happy to get one of those since 8 plants in a single tent is a bit too much but all of my money that I had saved went towards my 4x4 tent :D
And I never win giveaways :D
But good luck to everyone.

7F7F029E-BECD-447A-939E-94911E9DA93F.jpeg

#marshydrogrowkit

@Stunger could use this kit for the winter grow we're trying to talk him into. This one will cover two to four plants which would be perfect! :laughtwo:

@Jon knows a thing or two about lights I've heard (and read).

Looks like this kit might be a good fit for a small cabinet grow which I happen to know something about.

Thanks for the tag @Azimuth!

Hey @Nine Toed Hippie and @Michael Hunt, could either of you guys find a use for this kit?
#marshydrogrowkit
@Mars Hydro suggests up to four plants can be covered by a TS1000

Personally, were I lucky enough to win, I would use this to grow one monster auto in, one after another, and this light would CRUSH it for one plant. It would be a smaller version of exactly what I have going on in the 3x3 with Titan.

Thanks Mars Hydro!

#marshydrogrowkit​

24 by 24 or the 27 x 27 are good for 2 plants​

This reminds me of my company drug test. New guys panic when they hear it is an It's an oral test. "How many joints in a lid?" correct answer is 2 or will accept "I roll big joints." You get 3 attempts to pass.

Still not seeing @Tokin Roll or​

@TorturedSoul

@Jon and @RedskinnedRhino we got the second question.

Question: Which tent is suitable for (put) two plants?
Answer: The 2×2 and the 2.7×2.7 would be suitable for 2 plants

Thanks for the tags friends
#marshydrogrowkit
Both sizes of tent would accommodate 1,2 or 3 plants

In practice I would only put 1 plant in a 2x2 and squeeze 2 into 2.7x2.7 or 4 in a small SOG
Isn't that right @Krissi1982 @Carmen Ray ...
You got those stats right. Girls need to have a little wiggle room. Thanks for the tag Grow!

Thanks for the tags friends
#marshydrogrowkit
Both sizes of tent would accommodate 1,2 or 3 plants

In practice I would only put 1 plant in a 2x2 and squeeze 2 into 2.7x2.7 or 4 in a small SOG
Isn't that right @Krissi1982 @Carmen Ray ...
Hi Growings, thanks for the tag. I think that you're right about the tent sizes and number of plants. I haven't done any SOG work but that would be my estimation.

Question 1 : The TS1000 provides coverage for 2-4 plants. Question 2 : Both the 2×2 and the 2.7×2.7 would be suitable for 2 plants.

#marshydrogrowkit

@yogi gardener and @Melville Hobbes would you like to weigh in on this? :)

What a nice prize and opportunity!

Question 2: Which tent is suitable for put two plants?
Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
Q2 Which tent is suitable for put two plants.png
#marshydrogrowkit
@Braddah Waiheesohai have you seen this? Get the new hempy veg box ;)
@FelipeBlu Hey where you been brother?! Heres an opportunity for a complete kit

24x24x36 (2x2x3) for two small plants as they have room to grow only about 70cm in height.

2x2x4.5 (24x24x55) for two plants. Both plants has about 30x30cm and can be grown up to 100cm height.

The grow tent kits contain almost all the equipments needed for indoor growing and it's an ideal option for many novice and veteran growers. :ganjamon:
Have you considered to put a grow tent kit in your room ? And What size grow tent kits do you prefer ? Well fams, you have the chance to try out one of the free Mars Hydro grow tent kits this month, since we'll pick a tester for our TS1000+2x2ft tent kits. Excited!:thumb:
Time: May 13-26th:love:
Participation rules
: :love:
1. #marshydrogrowtkit
2. @ 2 friends
3. Answer questions
(Find the answer on the specified page.)
Winner will be randomly selected by random number generator on May 27th.
Notice: :love:
No offensive words and other talks while answering the questions.
Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow kit Giveaway.png
#marshydeogrowkit

@BIL215 @nic0yapride

The answer to the question "How many plants can be planted according to the coverage area of TS1000?" is 2 to 4 plants.

Best of luck goes to everyone
Have you considered to put a grow tent kit in your room ? Yes I have consider it and would love to as it would mean growing forsure all year round And What size grow tent kits do you prefer ? I prefer any grow tents between the 2x2 all the way to 5x5

4. A question can only be answered once
Ah right, some of us were conditioned with the previous giveaways with daily postings.
Although this does make more sense a question every couple days to let people join in, and so everyone gets an even chance.
But this turns also a mess, as now I see people answering the 2 questions in one post which just gets them one ticket instead of two with the raffle.

hmmm

#marshydrokitgrowkit

@Dr Greenthumb 1988 kans op gratis kitje? @meskalito something for new members to love this site even more?

answer question two :
Mars Hydro 24''x24''x36''
Mars Hydro 24''x24''x55''
Mars Hydro 27''x27''x63''

Back
Top Bottom