Medic Grow Fold 8 - The Power From Above

Thank you stopping by @Bill284

I have about another week, or so, and I will be starting my winter DWC grow, and really see what this light has.
How many are you going to run under it?
I've 6 six foot trees under mine.
Just incredible growth.
Best light I've ever used.
Hope you have a great weekend my friend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I have two auto's and four photoperiod in flower. The auto's should be done soon, then four photoperiod to fill the tent. Hopefully.
I will get some images up this weekend, if possible.

Just got a new dog an African Lion Hound aka Rhodesian Ridgeback she a beauty.

Have a great day @Bill284
Post a pic of her in my thread when you get time. :thanks:

Stay safe

Time for another update.

I fed all the girls yesterday, and started treating a couple of them for a cal/mag deficiency. This @MedicGrow Fold 8 like really push's the rays, and draining the cal-mag. Currently added 250 ppm's to her feed solution and I may have to up it to 400 ppm's if she doesn't respond. Her current feed is 900 ppm's, and will slowly increased to 1200 ppm's. Everything has been pretty smooth growing and overall the girls look happy.

The auto's will be harvested soon to make room for the four fem's; they are starting to take over the tent.

That's all for now folk's,
Tok..

Time for another update.

I fed all the girls yesterday, and started treating a couple of them for a cal/mag deficiency. This @MedicGrow Fold 8 like really push's the rays, and draining the cal-mag. Currently added 250 ppm's to her feed solution and I may have to up it to 400 ppm's if she doesn't respond. Her current feed is 900 ppm's, and will slowly increased to 1200 ppm's. Everything has been pretty smooth growing and overall the girls look happy.

The auto's will be harvested soon to make room for the four fem's; they are starting to take over the tent.

That's all for now folk's,
Tok..
Lookin good Tok. :thumb:

Stay safe

I guess it's time for more images.
If anyone has any questions, just ask; and if I don't know the answer, I will find it.

I am now at about week 3 & 4 of flower, and the ladies are doing fine, except OGKZ I just can't seem to give her enough cal-mag. So next feeding I will be adding 5ml of Epson salt, to boost the magnesium sulfate in her.

Aside from that, everything is going well and I started a White Widow for the first of three DWC over the winter months. The other two will be Amnesia, and Flash Back #2. The reason I will be doing three DWC over the winter months is, because I may need three shots at a one plant kilo grow indoors in my 4x4 tent.

The reason I am growing White Widow and Amnesia is, because I like the branching structure for this experiment.

Enough of my babbling, now some current images.

That's all for now.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I guess it's time for more images.
If anyone has any questions, just ask; and if I don't know the answer, I will find it.

I am now at about week 3 & 4 of flower, and the ladies are doing fine, except OGKZ I just can't seem to give her enough cal-mag. So next feeding I will be adding 5ml of Epson salt, to boost the magnesium sulfate in her.

Aside from that, everything is going well and I started a White Widow for the first of three DWC over the winter months. The other two will be Amnesia, and Flash Back #2. The reason I will be doing three DWC over the winter months is, because I may need three shots at a one plant kilo grow indoors in my 4x4 tent.

The reason I am growing White Widow and Amnesia is, because I like the branching structure for this experiment.

Enough of my babbling, now some current images.

That's all for now.

Tok..
I love white Widow, thick as a brick. :rofl:
Garden looks great.
Hope everything is going well Tok.:ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :ciao:

Thanks for stopping by @Bill284
I hope everything is well with you and yours?

White Widow is going to be my first attempt at a DWC 1 kilo indoor plant. She only a seedling right now. I am going to try squeezing 3 large plants in this winter; one at a time. I will be dropping a seed every time I put one in flower. So I will be starting that journal soon. This journal will be for all three attempts at an indoor one kilo plant. I am sure this has been done before, so it's time for it to do it again. Now let's see if I can do it.

Current grow update.

Currently just moving along in flower and the ladies are starting to get sizable. The Amnesia has totally surprised me, and now I want to put her in the bucket next. She has the perfect branching to make this a very large plant under a scrog net. But, she will need to wait for White Widow to finish as I choose her to be the first attempt.

Bruce Banger has been developing nicely and pushing out the buds site. For a short stature plant she will product a fair yield. This was one of the first strain I try growing; she grows easy in any medium, and needless to say I really enjoy her smoke. Bruce Banger from Seedsman is a sativa-dominant hybrid of the Original OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel.

OGKZ was from seeds I made about 6 years ago. Right now I am getting ready to give them all a good ph's water flush, and then don't be surprised if the growing picks up. If you haven't figure it out yet OGKZ parents are Zkittlez and OGKB (OG Kush Breath). Currently giving her a 6 gallon ph'd flush. She is showing the most need for it.

White Widow is really show her sativa side, very stretchy with widely space node, perfect for a scrog grow. She made not be the biggest producer for me in soil for me, but I am rusty in soil, I have decided to grow using other mediums other than DWC in the summer months.

Amnesia has been showing off, since she started growing she has been an attention hog and I can see why. She is also, showing her sativa dominants. So she will be my second DWC this winter grow. From what I understand, I think I can get at least 1.5 pounds from her, if I kiss her.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I forgot to mention it yesterday, but I put the two auto's; Dosi and Candy Fruit in a 48 hour dark period before harvest.

I won't get much of a yield, but a nice sample. These auto's were domed to begin with, with me trying to manipulate them to my wish's and extending their growing time. Lesson learn for next summer growing.
I'm not a fan of autos.
Grew one for Herbies and it got mold yesterday.
Biggest auto I ever grew. :rofl:
Hard lesson there.
But hopefully I got sns on the rest in time.
Congratulations on your upcoming Harvest. :party:
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284

I don't get much foot traffic around here, but the auto's are done and I should get a nice sample form each. Next year I will put my all into growing a couple auto's; I just like the results I get from feminized or regular seeds.

I already started my first winter grow. I am going to try and squeezes three DWC's over the winter months. I can control the heat in the winter time, but I don't a chiller for the summers months. This journal will be coming online soon; and the strain for the first one is White Widow.

Tok..

Thanks you stopping by @The70’s
At 100% the Medic Grow Fold 8 generates to much heat for a 4x4.

I am in the third week of flower at 80%.
If I am working in the room I may bump it up to 100% for a couple hours, but I won't leaves is there.

I am getting ready to do a 4x4 scrog and put that coverage to work.
Looking forward to that grow. Yield isnt an issue for me, i just want some variety in jars, gift some bud to some close friends ect…..

I don't get much foot traffic around here, but the auto's are done and I should get a nice sample form each. Next year I will put my all into growing a couple auto's; I just like the results I get from feminized or regular seeds.

I already started my first winter grow. I am going to try and squeezes three DWC's over the winter months. I can control the heat in the winter time, but I don't a chiller for the summers months. This journal will be coming online soon; and the strain for the first one is White Widow.

Tok..
Sounds good my friend, make sure you let me know when you start it. :thumb:

Stay safe

I will tag you @The70’s when I start, I know you enjoy DWC also.
Right now, she a seedling in a 1 gallon bucket; I use a lot less nutrients this way.
She will go into her 2 gallon bucket soon, to establish a large root mass; then changed to a normal 5 gallon bucket.

This is my version of Hydro Up-potting. :rofl:

edit: less mess also.
Hey Tokin tag me to if you want, I’d like to see your auto grow. I’m with @Bill284 and no more auto’s for me.

Back
Top Bottom