TTKlaus' 3rd Grow Journal - Dragons Rose

Major update! Day 28, 24 days since sprouting! They continue to get fuller and broader. The leaves are very thick and dense.

Day 34 from seed. 30 Days from sprouting. I missed a watering and they got a bit wilted. One of the little clones is struggling. I can see some fresh green though!

Day 38, 34 since sprouting. They are looking very nice! I think I will thin them out just a little bit soon.

I'm going on a trip in a couple of weeks (the 7/1 legalization festival with @heady Vermont just north of Burlington). Will have a booth there! I am currently working on an auto watering system to keep the little angels alive while traveling. I will post pics soon.

TTKlaus

I always check the ph of the feed before I feed them and always check the runoff aswell. Not heard of using that but ph up and down are pretty cheap bro.
:green_heart::420:
:passitleft:
Hi Peppers,

Thanks for the response. It's not about the price, I just happen to have spa up and down at home to use in my hot tub! :surf::surf::surf:

Make some butter with those trimmings. It must be the strain. I cant think of anything else that would make such an incredible veg. THICK,DARK,LONG leaves.
I've never grown this Dragon Rose strain before. But I think it could be a combination of the wicking trays and the light in using. Green light is supposed to help within the plant stem and the roots. Keeping the light low also makes the plants stay low and thick.

What's up there Tsquared ??? Looking like you are moving along... Was just reading that you are going to Vt for the festival... I to will be there, with my job... Interesting huh?? I figured I live pretty close and two of our good friends are gonna start a grow in that general area.. We are gonna assist in the general planning, and set up for their 4 greenhouse set up... ....Anyway enough about that, Looks like your doing pretty well up in here... We got some of the DR at my grow job, and I gotta tell ya they are some picky B's... Touchy too.... LOL... We are in the process of firing up room 4 outta what will now be 8... They are the test bitches, along with some Tut,WW,NL.5,and my personal new favorite DD... I have found so far that the DR's are much like yours in shape and color, but we trained ours alot more, and they are probably about 6 weeks ahead of yours.... Just to give a number, we started with 5 mothers, and were up to about 100 clones. I think the current number of clones that are still looking like a growing weed is 93... Still have mothers though and are letting them recoup...
..... Mostly I handle the business and technical side of the grow, but I walk through from time to time and peep the expansion out... Gotta take pics for insurance purposes, and documentary reasons... Even though we have a Super Grow that is looking more and more like it was built For The Lifestyles Of The Rich and Famous, lol, I have figured out that it is not uncommon to lose 5 to 15 clones per 100... ISH.... Our whole system is computer operated, secured, and totally self functioning with solar, and hydro power so PH is never an issue there... That being said I find that most of the naturally occuring water where I sit on the rock is Ph friendly...
.... Anyway, all that to tell you this, Look up VanStanks thread man, he had an awesome low budget watering system that could be easily modified to what you need by simply changing the containment part to bigger size... Basically gravity fed from water container,through some cheap water hose ( like for refrig ice maker), and made a circle wrap of tube around plant... Drill small hole on bottom of circle, and SHA BAMMMMM..... LOL... I will see if I can link you up to the post number..
Green Days....

What's up there Tsquared ??? Looking like you are moving along... Was just reading that you are going to Vt for the festival... I to will be there, with my job... Interesting huh?? I figured I live pretty close and two of our good friends are gonna start a grow in that general area.. We are gonna assist in the general planning, and set up for their 4 greenhouse set up... ....Anyway enough about that, Looks like your doing pretty well up in here... We got some of the DR at my grow job, and I gotta tell ya they are some picky B's... Touchy too.... LOL... We are in the process of firing up room 4 outta what will now be 8... They are the test bitches, along with some Tut,WW,NL.5,and my personal new favorite DD... I have found so far that the DR's are much like yours in shape and color, but we trained ours alot more, and they are probably about 6 weeks ahead of yours.... Just to give a number, we started with 5 mothers, and were up to about 100 clones. I think the current number of clones that are still looking like a growing weed is 93... Still have mothers though and are letting them recoup...
..... Mostly I handle the business and technical side of the grow, but I walk through from time to time and peep the expansion out... Gotta take pics for insurance purposes, and documentary reasons... Even though we have a Super Grow that is looking more and more like it was built For The Lifestyles Of The Rich and Famous, lol, I have figured out that it is not uncommon to lose 5 to 15 clones per 100... ISH.... Our whole system is computer operated, secured, and totally self functioning with solar, and hydro power so PH is never an issue there... That being said I find that most of the naturally occuring water where I sit on the rock is Ph friendly...
.... Anyway, all that to tell you this, Look up VanStanks thread man, he had an awesome low budget watering system that could be easily modified to what you need by simply changing the containment part to bigger size... Basically gravity fed from water container,through some cheap water hose ( like for refrig ice maker), and made a circle wrap of tube around plant... Drill small hole on bottom of circle, and SHA BAMMMMM..... LOL... I will see if I can link you up to the post number..
Green Days....

Maddhacker, Super cool that you're going to be at the festival! Looking forward to meeting you there! How will I find you?

TTKlaus

How will I find you?

..... WELL I would say follow your nose normally, however it seems we will have a decent Booth area, for the week as it turns out... You have to purchase outta state permits by the bulk days I guess and city permits are a B where you live, imagine this event and being outta state LOL ... Not real sure on the legal or bizness side... But I will PM ya and let ya know where abouts we gonna be as soon as I find out.. You are the only one so far to meet maybe.... I can only imagine after the first three " Liberation days" I have been to, What it is gonna be in Vt... Did you know they are paying folks to settle there... Like 10 K , no shit, look into the State legislature agenda... I am seriously thinking about it.. It reads like they are allowing almost Old West settling rights on available land... Looking good to me, Love heating with wood, and love the " Off season" lol... Later T and green day... to all

Day 39 - I think it's time to do some thinning. What are your thoughts? Also, should I tie them down a bit?
I don't know what to do about the scrawny one on the right, Thinking about pulling it and planting the 3 in the small pots in it's tray. Currently, the plants are about 9" tall x 12" wide.

TTKlaus

Still looking good from here..... :thumb:

Looking good. Do need to trim her up. That bottom needs trimmed up the most. If it's not getting light it's not going the plant much good.

Follow his advice! My two first grows showed me how it s good to prune the down leaves and shaded bud site that won't delevol much. The plant redirects the energy to the branches that get more lights. Plus it allow better air circulation and decrease the risk of mold! Only benefits!

Major update! Day 28, 24 days since sprouting! They continue to get fuller and broader. The leaves are very thick and dense.

Day 34 from seed. 30 Days from sprouting. I missed a watering and they got a bit wilted. One of the little clones is struggling. I can see some fresh green though!

Day 38, 34 since sprouting. They are looking very nice! I think I will thin them out just a little bit soon.

I'm going on a trip in a couple of weeks (the 7/1 legalization festival with @Heady Vermont just north of Burlington). Will have a booth there! I am currently working on an auto watering system to keep the little angels alive while traveling. I will post pics soon.

TTKlaus
Hey - I am also from Vermont - have any seeds u would like to trade? I have WW fem/auto and CB Dream both from Seed King. Both doing well - see them here... First Grow - WW Fem Auto & CB Dream

Hey - I am also from Vermont - have any seeds u would like to trade? I have WW fem/auto and CB Dream both from Seed King. Both doing well - see them here... First Grow - WW Fem Auto & CB Dream
Welcome mystery! Unfortunately, I'm in NM! But I will be in Vermont for the 7/1 legalization celebration with @headyvermont
Are you coming out for the celebration?
Would love to meet you!

TTKlaus

Back
Top Bottom