MGD420 Grow Journal: Jan 2022

So no grow or b52 at all ?

I can't say for certain the exact ppm's but I'm sure it was somewhere around 1600 ppm.
That was the recommended amount mixed into 12 litres of water.
I've been diluting the final mix down to around 900 ppm
Even though the B-52 is 2-1-4, I found it easier to get the K from the Bloom without getting the extra N that came with the B-52 and the Grow.

Diluting to 800 ppm wouldn’t be too far.

Even though the B-52 is 2-1-4, I found it easier to get the K from the Bloom without getting the extra N that came with the B-52 and the Grow.

Diluting to 800 ppm wouldn’t be too far.

I haven't noticed any burnt tips with what I've been giving them the last few feeds but like mentioned it has been diluted down from the recommended dose on the label.

Are you saying I could keep things as they are but just dilute it further from 900ppm down to 800 ?

Just stopped in to say high. :passitleft:

I think he's trying to tell you to reduce your ingrediencies by half, but I could be wrong.

I will be around.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Hey Tokin, hope your well buddy.

Would diluting it down to 800 not effectively be the same as halfing the amount anyway.

When I've been mixing before it was harder for me to gauge exactly how much of each would give me 900ppm thats the only reason I've been diluting the final mix.

Some more pics of the girls.
45 Days Old.
They seem to be doing not bad, humidity has been quite high, 70 - 72% with temps of around 22 - 25c lights on and 15 - 16c lights off.
LSD Auto is apparently meant to be a disease and mold resistant strain so not sure if that makes any difference regarding higher humidity levels during flower but the plants seem to be fine at the moment and obviously arent at the stage of producing buds, although i don’t see a lot of pistils yet, from what I have learned and gathered up to this point they appear to be in the early stages of bloom.

20220313_232218.jpg
20220313_230555.jpg
20220313_230735.jpg

Fed the plants and tied some branches down, supercropped the main stems and bent some of the branches over that were too thick to tie down without breaking them away from the main stem.
The smaller plant is looking a bit sadder than the other two but I'm guessing she will bounce back within the next couple of days.

20220315_140858.jpg
20220315_140706.jpg

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on what setting I should have my lights on.
At the moment I'm running only 1 @Mars Hydro SP3000. 300w LED it was at 75% power.
Should I keep it as is, run at 100%, switch on both lights ? I normally use 1 light during veg then use the second light in flower to give them maximum light penetration.

49 days is quite a long time but not unheard of. They look about ready to kick off. I'd see what they do over the next week before doing anything like switching light schedule. Better than flowering too quickly.

49 days is quite a long time but not unheard of. They look about ready to kick off. I'd see what they do over the next week before doing anything like switching light schedule. Better than flowering too quickly.

I was contemplating on switching the schedule to a 12/12 but wanted other opinions first. I've sent barneys farm an email aswell to enquire about their seed to harvest times for the LSD Auto. I have read elsewhere they're fast flowering but then that could mean anything, longer veg but faster finishing, faster growing times over all.

I was contemplating on switching the schedule to a 12/12 but wanted other opinions first. I've sent barneys farm an email aswell to enquire about their seed to harvest times for the LSD Auto. I have read elsewhere they're fast flowering but then that could mean anything, longer veg but faster finishing, faster growing times over all.
Yeah it's normal for autos to start showing pistils after 14-21 days. But sometimes they do go longer. I think @Carcass and @BooWho2 were discussing this very recently that some breeders autos seem to be getting longer veg times now. Let us know what Barney's come back with.

Yeah it's normal for autos to start showing pistils after 14-21 days. But sometimes they do go longer. I think @Carcass and @BooWho2 were discussing this very recently that some breeders autos seem to be getting longer veg times now. Let us know what Barney's come back with.

I'll try look for the posts @Carcass and @BooWho2 posted regarding longer veg times.
Once i hear back from barney's and see what they say I'll post up their response.

You should be fine if you decide to bump it up.

Longer veg time normally means larger yield in my experience, but don't be surprised if it adds a week or so to flower.

I've bumped the light up to around 90% now and once the plants decide to actually start flowering I'll switch the other light on.

It's like watching paint dry waiting for these things to flower lol

So I looked up barneys lsd auto, still waiting on a reply from barneys themselves, if i ever hear back from them, who knows.
Average time according to barneys is 60 - 70 Days flowering. Doesn't mention anything about veg or seed to harvest at least not on the official barneys website.
Growdiaries average veg time is apparently 35 days - 5 weeks with 7 - 8 weeks in flower. Average of 12 - 13 weeks from seed to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom