MGD420 Grow Journal: Jan 2022

Heard back from barneys. Not exactly the answers I was looking for or very helpful at all. They can grow plants and breed seeds but can't answer questions due to their legal framework. Never mentioned country, location etc all that was said was I have 3 lsd at day 50 that weren't flowering yet, when should they normally enter flower, what is the seed to harvest times and asked if they could provide any advice. This is their response.

Unfortunately, due to our legal framework, we cannot comment or advise on specific cases and topics such as the one brought up in your email.

You are welcome to use independent, third party sources, such as www.growdiaries.com/seedbank/barneys-farm/

We hope you find the information you need.

Plants have had a bit of defoliation since they're getting a bit too bushy and humidity is quite high so removing some of the bigger leaves to see if it will help lower it a bit.

Before

20220318_113502.jpg

After

20220319_015452.jpg
20220319_015438.jpg

what time of day did you take the pic ?

it could be late day or overnight droop. if if it's that way at mid day i'd be worried.
they can get pouty if the res is too big and they can't get a decent dry cycle in as well. you'd be seeing ph and other issues along with it though.

what time of day did you take the pic ?

it could be late day or overnight droop. if if it's that way at mid day i'd be worried.
they can get pouty if the res is too big and they can't get a decent dry cycle in as well. you'd be seeing ph and other issues along with it though.

I took the pics around 10 minutes after light went back on.
The lights go off at 3pm and come back on at 7pm every day

probably overnight droop then. if you look at them an hour later they should all be standing.

is that a 5 gal ? you could run an enzyme cleaner in that size to help if it is. it's not a deal breaker but it helps if they aren't getting much of a dry cycle. the plant isn't big enough to make one. a 5 gal hempy is easy 3 times that size when grown to potential.

probably overnight droop then. if you look at them an hour later they should all be standing.

is that a 5 gal ? you could run an enzyme cleaner in that size to help if it is. it's not a deal breaker but it helps if they aren't getting much of a dry cycle. the plant isn't big enough to make one. a 5 gal hempy is easy 3 times that size when grown to potential.

Definitely a lot more perkier than they were before when the pics were taken. Not quite as perky as they have been before I defoliated/fed them the other night.

I remember we had a similar conversation during my previous grow about droop before lights out so that did cross my mind but wanted to double check as leaving tomorrow so can't see to them until I get back again on Friday. Here's hoping the plants will be good. Have a family member coming during the week to feed them so the coco doesn't dry out.

Looks okay to me. But bluter is right about the reservoir size. That 5 gal bucket can grow a lot bigger plant.

Bluter spoke to me about it recently and for the next grow I've decided to go with a much smaller bucket and use perlite only and grow hempy the way it should be done. I think I said I would try something like 8 or 10L next time

If I'm correct, 5 gal would be around 18L ?
The buckets I'm using now are 25L almost 7 us gal

maybe get us a lights off pic. they look a bit dicey to be on the leave. i'm seeing hunger at the edge.

also have you flipped ? if you have you're right at the point where stuff is crucial. you better have someone familiar with the set up and on point, cause they are fixing for a big ask and nute re-balance by the looks.

Bluter spoke to me about it recently and for the next grow I've decided to go with a much smaller bucket and use perlite only and grow hempy the way it should be done. I think I said I would try something like 8 or 10L next time

go no bigger than 5L. avg washroom wastebasket size. do not put the hole higher than 2 1/2 inches from the bottom. i prefer 2 1/4 to the middle of the hole.

a 5L produces about the same as a 5gal soil or hp grow.

If I'm correct, 5 gal would be around 18L ?
The buckets I'm using now are 25L almost 7 us gal

5 gal is 20L. 25L is about where i'd run start to run outdoor monsters. there's no way they are getting a proper dry cycle in those indoor. that's why i'd recommend running an enzyme cleaner or h202.

Back
Top Bottom