Micro Grow

Link sent

You know anything about this SLF 100 and how it compares to z7? Or is it the same kind of product as z7? Looks like it's good at breaking down organics to keep drippers clog free but also works in the cloner and with hydrogen peroxide. Read some people are having clogging issues with MC

roots love coco.
20200206_042046.jpg

Had to cull a few of those males.

Definitely, hope to fill the tent next grow and the less veg time the quicker to harvest. Cant wait.

So I started doing some research on PH drift and stabilizing ph in a rez...

Anyone ever heard of ion exchange resins such as "Amberlite CG50"?

"These resins are used for analytical chemistry for separation of ions, but they also have buffering properties. Now you can use some of them such as Amberlite CG-50 as a buffer for plants"

I see a product called perfectph by Taurus hydro that is most likely resins in a tube and marked up. According to the link, these resins can be recharged with hydrochloric acid or simple ph down. They sell recharge for over $50 a bottle.

I think this could be huge guys. These resins can potentially stabilize ph in our hydroponic reservoirs with minimal use of ph up/down. Hard to find much info though

The Platinum Garlic was $300 for 10 seeds. I usually don’t pay that much for beans but I wanted a good Platinum cross to run. It’s a frost monster big time!

Back
Top Bottom