Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

Welcome Outdoorsman. They're in good shape, seem to have stalled a bit. I should have an update posted in an hour or so. Thanks for dropping in.:welcome:

It's usually the small moves that get me as well JG. I've spent 6 or 7 days in agony after stretching to pick up a tray of computer punch cards, maybe 5 pounds.

Thanks JG, they're pretty healthy so far.

I'm noticing that too Mmmmick. I've been working with really big heavy 75+ pound logs all season but been careful how I lifted them. This one that hurt me was probably 15 lbs top but I was careless in how I tried to lift it.

Now I never know what's going to hurt. Some things I think will be a problem aren't. Thoughtlessly moving my hand to do something trivial - instant agony. Worst of all I swallowed something wrong and had a small coughing fit.... not good.

You expecting more snow? This weather is seriously sucking.

I'm noticing that too Mmmmick. I've been working with really big heavy 75+ pound logs all season but been careful how I lifted them. This one that hurt me was probably 15 lbs top but I was careless in how I tried to lift it.

Now I never know what's going to hurt. Some things I think will be a problem aren't. Thoughtlessly moving my hand to do something trivial - instant agony. Worst of all I swallowed something wrong and had a small coughing fit.... not good.

You expecting more snow? This weather is seriously sucking.

Twist and stretch, very bad combo when damaged lower back muscles/discs are involved. I've had my back flair up while suffering with a cold and it's amazing how much pain a sneeze or cough can generate. I feel for anyone that has permanent pain issues.

calling for snow every day but Friday, 1 1/2" tomorrow, 10" Wednesday, 1/2" Thursday (woohoo) 4" Saturday and 1 1/2" Sunday. I'm kinda PO'd that they left Friday out.

Who the heck is supposed to shovel the snow off my roof? I'll have to invest on a saftey harness for the wife. :smokin:

Better make sure she's got the right gear. It could be hard to find a replacement that'll do the heavy stuff for you.:peacetwo:

Don't waste your money Sisco. If she falls she'll just land in a snowbank. Shouldn't take her more than a few mins to get back up there.

I agree with BlueDog! Just let the snow pile up a little higher, that way she'll have less of a distance to fall and be able to get back to work quicker.

What's up Mmmmcik, I hear you on the back, just a little twist or lift in the wrong place or way and out for a week. Also the snow thing, I cant even imagine shoveling out the driveway. I have seen it just glad I don't have to do it. Going to throw a tri-tip on the grill tonight, its a little chilly for here anyway, around 60 but nice and sunny. Will be thinking of you as I flip the meat. Looking forward to you update...

Day 44 12/12

The ladies are in good shape but seem to have stalled in the last week or so. Gave them 1 ml/4 litres of Superthrive along with 50% flowering nutes and molasses, maybe the Superthrive will kick them into action. Lowered the light a couple of inches also. Now at 10".

IMG_37452.JPG

White Widow still leading the pack
IMG_37493.JPG

IMG_37812.JPG

Afghani is a couple of weeks behind everything else but it's coming along ok. Pistils are about a third the thickness of everything else, very delicate looking.
IMG_37852.JPG

The Cheese trying to play with the big girls
IMG_37802.JPG

Mango is looking nice, catching up to the Widow but she's nowhere near as frosty.
IMG_37524.JPG

The White Widow gettin' a little sparkly
IMG_37881.JPG

What's up Mmmmcik, I hear you on the back, just a little twist or lift in the wrong place or way and out for a week. Also the snow thing, I cant even imagine shoveling out the driveway. I have seen it just glad I don't have to do it. Going to throw a tri-tip on the grill tonight, its a little chilly for here anyway, around 60 but nice and sunny. Will be thinking of you as I flip the meat. Looking forward to you update...

Hey Sonzor, how goes it? I'd blame my back on my age but it's been screwed up since I was 16. Still catches me every now and then when I forget. I can never imagine shovelling the driveway until I'm out there doing it and then all I can think about is finishing, lol.
I've got a couple of t-bones going under the broiler in a few minutes but the BBQ is months away from action in this neck of the woods.
Always good to see you around. I guess my update was in progress as you posted.
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom