Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

Thanks sisco, must be those plastic leaves I glued on, can't get the shine out of them, lol.

Yeah, this round is going well, to date. Planning to up the nutes soon, so they might get some fried tips but I can live with that.

Thanks for hangin in sisco.:thanks:

That looks sweet my friend... Wow it has filled in quite nicely...

:goodjob::thumb::welldone:

Thanks L1. They're hangin in there. The Afghani and the Mango in the front are both starting to fill in their share of the screen, better late than never.

Jeeeeeezzzzzzzuuuuuuuusssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, that is one of the best looking screens I have EVER seen!! Filling up quite nicely, bro!! No burn signs, all green and getting frosty!! Gotta love it!!

Jeeeeeezzzzzzzuuuuuuuusssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, that is one of the best looking screens I have EVER seen!! Filling up quite nicely, bro!! No burn signs, all green and getting frosty!! Gotta love it!!

heheh, hi Phil, thanks bro. Definitely my best yet but they've got a ways to go. Pretty encouraging so far.:thumb:

Thanks Blue. It's the plants and the gear that deserve the credit. I'm just the water boy.:thumb::cheer:

But I love my job.:)

hey Horse, good to see you, thanks man.

I missed a couple of holes in the corners, just gonna have to try harder next time.:):):cheer:

Hey Mmmmick,

Great scrog going on here too! I apologize if you have stated this already, but what LED's are you using here? I scrolled through a bit, but didn't see it.

Keep up the good work!

:bravo:

Thanks Jeff.

There is no brand associated with this particular led yet as they aren't available at retail to my knowledge. I put all I know about them in my first post. I don't know when or if they'll be retailed.

I'll do what I can to keep things humming along.:welcome:

Thanks Phil, I feel the same way every time I open the cabinet. It takes a few minutes to appreciate all those tops. Under the led, to the eye, they look like white buds on black leaves. I wish I knew how to capture that image but the colors don't translate in the pics. Maybe a black and white shot would carry it.

Thanks for dropping in.:thanks:

Hi Blue, it's a good day to be inside. Another snowstorm in progress. Only 22F so it's not supercold but they're only calling for 2" and we've 3" already. And it's snowing harder, lol. Now we pay for dodging the last couple of big storms.

Thanks Blue, I just push the button. These lovely plants are doing all the hard work.:yahoo:
Hope you're having a great day, stay warm.

Back
Top Bottom