Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

Congrats on the pistils M! Have you ever grown with this light before?

Hey Blue, thanks. This is the same led as used in my previous grow. I still don't have any details on retail availability. i'm sure that timetable was destroyed by all the delays in that round.

I hear ya guys on the attitude, Ive been waiting for an update since before christmas, the DNA genetics are throwin out 13 reg pure afghanis with any purchase of 3 dif skunk corsses. Figured that would make up for the not so good freebies but they should have a news letter anyday now.......:nomo:

Holy Guano Batman! Speak of the devil, https://www.---------------------------/index.php

Thought there was new UFOs but its just Pyramid seeds throwing out 3 freebies.

Makes me want to see how many seeds I can get for the money now.....:slide:

Oh shit yeah, and theres a contest to win paid flight and hotel to Spannabis cup in Barcelona!!!
Cant pass that up, the odds gotta be pretty good.

That makes 2 of us. I had a 14 strain order ready to go in Dec and the online payment page screwed up, so I cancelled because they wouldn't ship to any address but the cardholder address when paying by phone. Now in Jan they still have the same unknown strains for UFO's and I won't bother buying from them until they clear that old stock. The freebies are frequently out of date seeds anyway but I've had some luck with a couple of them, so I don't want seeds that I'm not interested in growing. I like the DNA offer but I'm not interested in the 300th rendering of OG kush, either.
Should be able to pick and mix the freebies, rather than take whatever they put out there. Maybe I'm just too damned picky, lol, but I bet it would increase their sales.

edit: The new UFO's are up now and they're a little more tempting.

I'm sure glad I have a mother to clone from again. I think I killed all my clones!

Still up to my old screw-ups, so I'll be keeping an eye out on some specials myself.

ohoh sounds like the clones took a Hydrogen peroxide bath, maybe? I've had clones look pretty rough, but turn into great looking plants. Maybe they'll be ok.:thumb:

Yeah, I did the same, lol. 14 new strains on the way.

But I'm still planning a break for a while after these 2 screens finish up. I hope to clear everything out of the grow room and scrub everything down. Maybe rearrange a few things.:peacetwo:

Lowlife Automatic Hindu Kush

The Real Seed Company Lebanese

World of Seeds Landraces Wild Thailand Feminized

Barneys Farm Night Shade Feminized

Big Buddha THE KALI Feminized

High Quality Seeds Afghani Hindu Kush

UFO #1 Dutch Passion Skunk #11 Feminized

UFO #2 Dutch Passion Mekong High

UFO #3 Dutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds

UFO #4 Dutch Passion White Widow Feminized

UFO #5 Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized

Pyramid Seeds Osiris Feminized

Pyramid Seeds Anestesia Feminized

Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon Feminized

Yeah, I did the same, lol. 14 new strains on the way.

But I'm still planning a break for a while after these 2 screens finish up. I hope to clear everything out of the grow room and scrub everything down. Maybe rearrange a few things.:peacetwo:

Lowlife Automatic Hindu Kush

The Real Seed Company Lebanese

World of Seeds Landraces Wild Thailand Feminized

Barneys Farm Night Shade Feminized

Big Buddha THE KALI Feminized

High Quality Seeds Afghani Hindu Kush

UFO #1 Dutch Passion Skunk #11 Feminized

UFO #2 Dutch Passion Mekong High

UFO #3 Dutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds

UFO #4 Dutch Passion White Widow Feminized

UFO #5 Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized

Pyramid Seeds Osiris Feminized

Pyramid Seeds Anestesia Feminized

Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon Feminized

Damn, let me write that down! :reading420magazine:
Let's see The Real Seed Company Lebanese How did I miss that one? :Rasta:

Thanks, for that link! That should drive me completely nuts!!!

WoW, that list is forever long. :smokin:

OMM, don't you look at that list. :popcorn:

Yeah there's a few strains in there. I don't know how accurate the prices are but it's a great link to browse through.

OMM is just gonna have to try to exercise a little restraint, it's the first step in dealing with his seed thing.:smokin:

Damn, let me write that down! :reading420magazine:
Let's see The Real Seed Company Lebanese How did I miss that one? :Rasta:

Thanks, for that link! That should drive me completely nuts!!!

heheh There are a couple in there that will have to be given the entire screen for a single plant probably, but I'll find a way to make them fit. The Lebanese is one of those plants that I just have to try.

heheh, sorry OMM but I had to do it.:peacetwo:

Yesterday was Day 22 of 12/12 lighting. The White Widow in the left rear is the most advanced of the bunch, with the Afghani in the left front the slowest. Feeding with veg/flower nutes combined for another couple of feeds then I'll switch to Flower formula only.

Pic 1 is a white widow top starting to get it together, then an overhead view of predominantly the white widow.

IMG_3567.JPG

IMG_35372.JPG

IMG_3569.JPG

IMG_35311.JPG

mmmmmmmmick,
got a few of those going right now....
mekong wll go in bud soon also a runner, careful with nutz, wild thai is a bad runner, doesnt like nutes...
my 3 blueberry have gone hermie on me, so watch that one....if its good, its good....all i remember for the moment....hugs, L

hi Lavendar, thanks for the tips. I'm sure you've saved me lots of grief, especially about the hermies. scary.:thanks:

Sisco, I think thats one of my favorite quotes of all time, "better to die on your feet than live on your knees!" frigging love it, bro!!! Live it, too!!

revisiting the grow....really nice....have scrog envy.....
and how could i forget the kali? been growing her, third gen. now....very strong, very musty smell....i believe a male kali was cheeses father by big budda....shes kinda a foundation plant.....very strong....you can pick her at white t's tho and shes real energetic....otherwise, good night.....with simple topping, she grows good, and have had no problems with food at all....nor seeds, ect..have one in the bud room right now..about 2-3wks in...shes not moving real well tho as she has that strong musty smell and peeps are scared of mold....which smells strong like that....once they try her tho they love her....just an education process....i think im going to try this batch with just a mild cure, leave her a little green and see if i like her that way also....good luck....and i havent tried d.j. shorts b.berry, but it is on my list also....just wasnt impressed with the one we got, esp. after 3 trys....the kid got a harvest out of one and loved it....and mine that seeded, i gave to the other son and he loved the high and taste....i was so angry that i didnt even try it....i still have one in the nursery that is sitting out of the main light, over 2 months now, im waiting on it to die, and it is still alive, once in a while i throw water on it....shes still in an 11oz cup!!! and ez to clone...so i would have to say shes hardy....im just afraid to go for 4.....L:tokin::tokin::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom