Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4 x Super Skunk x Grape Crush

Re: Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4xSuper Skunk x Grape Crush

I can't believe the man did that to you OMM! I'd ask a staff member for some help, the only idea I have is to undo all your subscriptions then add them back with that option turned on, but that's far from ideal. :peacetwo: mon ami.

Hi Blue! Tried all I knew,,,,all what you said too.
I did ask for help. Was only a few minutes ago, so we'll see. Right now I go to journals in progress and go through all the journals and find the ones I want to post in......like yours right now. Pain in the butt. :smokin::smokin:

Every time I see these SCROG setups I want to get one going. One thing at a time... one thing at a time I keep telling myself. Looking great!
:welldone:

Hi Blue! Tried all I knew,,,,all what you said too.
I did ask for help. Was only a few minutes ago, so we'll see. Right now I go to journals in progress and go through all the journals and find the ones I want to post in......like yours right now. Pain in the butt. :smokin::smokin:

OMM, I'm subscribed to so many threads here there and everywhere, email notifications choke my in boxes. I just go to the user control panel here and any threads w/ new posts are there...way easier for me :)

Hey Buddy! Is that a new screen or the old one. I'm way out of touch.
420 doesn't notify me of new post in subscribed journals any more. Thought I turned it back on, but no. Do you know how to do it! OMM's confused again, but that's normal.:ganjamon:

Hi OMM, thats the same screen, just one notch higher.

Hope you got your notifier sorted out. I usually just go to the user control panel and use the updated thread list there. My email notifier seemed sporadic so I stopped using it a while back.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I doubt I'll have many suggestions but I will be watching to learn.

I really like your scrog screen... do you detail how you made it anywhere? That's giving me some ideas now that I'm seeing the limitations of my grow space. I'm going to either need a screen or a vertical light to make it work to it's capacity.

Take care! :peacetwo:

Suggestions or questions are equally welcome.

The link below, post #5 doesn't describe the build but it shows pics of the screen without any plants. The bottom is not used in my current grow and I split the uprights lengthwise to allow them to slip through the grid holes in the new screen material used. the screen was cut from a piece of plastic bird or deer netting, grid spacing is approximately 2 1/4", stapled to the wood frame.
It takes a little while for most of us to get the bugs worked out. I'm sure you'll be tweaking in no time.

Mmmmick 1st Scrog 3 strains 90w LED closet

Mmmmick, I just had to ask again... cause I forget stufff, what nutes are you using? and what Ph do you water and feed. Good shot of the Scrog:reading420magazine:

Hey sisco, I'm using Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Veg formula at 30% until last feeding at 50%, Superthrive, Cal/mag advance. I've lowered my ph to 6.2-6.4 from 6.5

Thanks bro, got a couple more coming up.

Scrog is filling rapidly. These girls will be flipped tonight and I'm hoping they don't stretch too much or it could get messy. Still a few older leaves showing a bit of rust but new growth is healthy.

No trimming yet under the scrog. I'll take a couple of clones from the lowers and clean up the excess before they get too far into flowering.
IMG_3131.JPG

IMG_31282.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_31291.JPG

High Mick, those girls look great!

IMG_31291.JPG

What size are those bags? How come you're using all black ones (as opposed to the white outside/black inside type). Are they cloth? Sorry if I'm being nosy, but I'm having a little SOG idea that could involve hooded roots :)

Thanks Mick :peace:

Thanks Horse, they're coming along.

The bags are woven polyester grocery bags, a little north of 3 1/2 gallon when full. I run them lower but I'll top them up as I top dress with guano, etc. .99c each at the local Superstore. They have a larger size also, maybe 6 gallon or so. The material is very porous so should allow lots of air in and possibly air prune the roots similar to OMM's airpots. The color shouldn't be an issue with led lighting, not much radiated heat.

I would never consider anybody nosy just for asking about the grow, Horse. Hooded roots??

Hey Mmmmick, been following in the background of your threads still. Looking good all around. Cheers!

Hi Scooby, good to see you and thanks.

I'm gonna keep bashing away until I get it right, and then some, heheh.

LOL. I'm with you there. I've got a few small issues to work on but things are starting to look better on my end. I just started another journal now that I have some time in the winter. Stop by sometime. I'll be lurking till the end of this one as usual.

Hey Mick great pics! How high off the floor is your screen, and how high above the top of the bags? Growing in grocery bags... gotta love it!

LOL. I'm with you there. I've got a few small issues to work on but things are starting to look better on my end. I just started another journal now that I have some time in the winter. Stop by sometime. I'll be lurking till the end of this one as usual.

I'll be over to see what you've got on the go. It's good to slow down and take up a favorite hobby.:thumb:

:goodjob: Can't wait to have a try of RL. Have you had any?

Flip of the switch and count down begins :yahoo:

Thanks sisco. nope never tried the Rocklock. The plants smell like it should be quite nice.

yeah mon, it's time to bud up.

Back
Top Bottom