Date: 6.10.20
Serving: 24g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 2L
Pot Size: 3 gal
Outside conditions: Rain
Temp: 13
Stage: Mid-Late Veg
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: Spider Mites (preventive), along with anything else I can kill with it :nerd-with-glasses:except my plants

Greenhouse
Date: 6.10.20
Serving: 22.5g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 2L
Pot Size: 3 gal
Outside conditions: Rain
Temp: 13
Stage: Mid Veg
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: Spider Mites (preventive)

Thanks smokey... do you have any thoughts on that Amnesia? Im concerned about here. Her leaf ratio is high and she is flowering... I don't get it unless its a compromised seed?
I don't have much outdoor experience. I still have the same guess as before I think it's confused not sure whether to flower or veg but it's weird with the days still getting longer. Just monitor her as long as she's not throwing nanners let her do her thing. Do you have any other Amnesia's?

I do have them in my other journal. None of them show this way, so that's why I think somethings up. No nanners.
Mr Sauga grew that strain out so Im hoping he checks in...

I did mark your recipe I'm going to buy my stuff over the weekend and try it. I'll keep you posted. :love:

I have to build some sort of shelving for the plants. They are getting big and heavy so I'm afraid they will tip over. I was thinking of cinder blocks with planks of wood in between the holes. That way I can raise them or lower as needed with little effort. Do you think that would work??

Dope seeds

There you are! Hopefully you were on days off. :hug:
Oof. Sort of. Been in a bit of a funk the last couple of weeks. Nothing worth getting into and nothing I can't work out. But it's possible the beans were an auto they sent by mistake. This was from your PhOTM win.

It would make sense.

Okay thanks. Yes it was from my winnings. Okay I'll let her play out. You doing ok MrS? Sending you a hug.
All the plants are showing preflower now. They has a light sweet aroma in the air when you first open the greenhouse.
I have had to move the plants around to accommodate their growing girth.
All the plants are doing well. No bugs.
Very cool nights. I will be up potting. My next round tomorrow so I can throw them out here too for a bit. That really depends on space. I just think out doors is so amazing.
I think the colours would really pop. Alaskan Purple, Red Afro.
your thoughts?

You doing ok MrS? Sending you a hug.
:hug: back at ya... and we're doing OK thanks!
I think the colours would really pop. Alaskan Purple, Red Afro.
your thoughts?
Genetics tend to show colors regardless of temps, however they are more pronounced with the cooler temps and also cooler water. Some growers throw ice on top of the media and let it water through. I don't know if it works, just what I've read others do.

Back
Top Bottom