Okay confession.... I am not an engineer :battingeyelashes:
But I think I maybe close to something. Anyone out there see any flaws...?
the support rod that goes across when the black tarp is open in the middle for support will have a roller on it I was thinking I would just put like an irrigation pipe may be over the aluminum rod that way I can just roll and not get rubbing. Anyway let me know your thoughts if you don't mind. Thanks for all your help.
:high-five: :love: :thanks:

Greenhouse Black out

Here is the Just of what I was thinking. I may use PVC pipe I have some of that already the highest grade PVC it's not that late but it's also not that heavy but strong.
I was thinking like what if DumpTruck does to cover their load. That's kind of the main thrust of the idea or like how do you know a boat cover kind of is retractable if you want to put the Bimini up that style. Looks like a vision may come together?!

Or Plan B

Doing retractable black out with kind of a pulley system like a close line but I just pull in retracts may work.

Your thought?

Oh gezzz Momma's don't always know best at not this one.... It's all smoke and mirrors. I'm trying!
I found a metal shop about half an hour away from me that should have parts that I could use so I will be travelling there hopefully today. I will keep you posted

Back
Top Bottom