Mono Grows a Pound

WP_20150126_016.jpg
WP_20150126_020.jpg

Is customs a hassle where you're at mono?
Because I've had the same issue Green is having where my seeds will make it from the uk to los angeles in a few days, then spend 7-10 days waiting at customs.

Congrats on the new beans Mono:)....i am still waiting on mine.....been in the US for almost a damn week now.....i could have drove to new york and back in like 20 hours and could have them already:)lol....i guess customs is the problem:)

Is customs a hassle where you're at mono?
Because I've had the same issue Green is having where my seeds will make it from the uk to los angeles in a few days, then spend 7-10 days waiting at customs.

Don't have a problem at all here to be honest. I ordered these from herbies on Monday night around 11pm. They came this morning (Wednesday). I suppose herbies is a uk based company. Sucks you guys have that wait time, do you risk having them taken too? Or do they follow up the delivery address?

I wonder if Canadian based seed banks would offer faster shipping...

herbies was no wait time for me, but midweek song got held up by customs.
They don't follow up at the delivery address unless its something major like narcotics or explosives etc... normally if its something illegal and minor they just keep it.

herbies was no wait time for me, but midweek song got held up by customs.
They don't follow up at the delivery address unless its something major like narcotics or explosives etc... normally if its something illegal and minor they just keep it.

Ahh I see. I always knew the us customs service was very thorough and caused a few problems with seed interception. Hopefully you guys receive the seeds you are waiting on soon :)

We have taproots on two of the Frisian dew, less than 24 hours after receiving them :). No movement on the other one or the ww from dinafem. Glad I got them as another freebie, great strain!

Try ordering seeda from picandmixseeds.com.if u order before 3 o clock in afternoon any working week day guarenteed to be at your door the next day .never failed me in 2 years i.just recieved some beans through door today.very discreat packagin and discreat on ur bill statement;) cnt ask for better.might solve ur problem mate.hope this helps;)

Hi Mono.

thebeast27 pointed me to here bragging about your plants and I must say you have/had some nice looking ladies. Keep up the good work my friend.

Did you know under ideal conditions you can get up to 3 KG off them Frisian Dews per plant? I am going to Flux a Frisian Dew this summer if she will have it. I'll be keeping a lookout for your journal on the Frisian Dew outdoors.

Hey Guys some great info being throw around here :). This journal practically runs it's self:). Which is good, totally swamped with the house move, only got the keys this morning. Two days later than planned!

So, I have to thank you all as one for all the info and kind words! :). Internet is switched off tonight and won't be back on in the new house until sometime Sunday. Hopefully early. By that point the plants will (hopefully) be in their new home. I will take pics of the process so you guys can see.

Here is hoping they all survive the move. Will update someone Sunday. With some new sprouts, Frisian dew and another WW from dinafem.

Until then, stay safe people! Here are a few shots at lights out on day 56 of 12/12

Back
Top Bottom