Mono's Monster 4.0

Sorry if I missed it, but how long did you veg ?

3 months from seed to flip . I asked the same question

"carpe diem"

Yup, roughly three months from the seed hitting the soil until flip just before Christmas. I've counted new years day as flowering day one ;)

Before I do an update at lights on, a couple of shots in the dark ;)

140fbc4f5bf80f48f16f8c6d82384975.jpg
3d152feee2847dcabfc87f0366f459b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mate looks awesome looking forward to mine budding up very similar age mines outdoor 4 months old same nutes etc
Looking forward to seeing the final product of this man keep it up .

Thanks bud. Good luck with your grow, i will have a look at your journal ;)

Nice Mono! Have you ever thought about going vertical? What a girl! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks bud!

I would love to go vertical, i would also love to do a hydro run. Unfortunately, Mrs Mono and I don't own our house, and in the past four years we have had to move 6 times due to landlords selling etc.

Really can't justify setting up a complex / expensive system until I own a house. I'm fortunate enough that I grow enough and have plenty of surplus to 'pass on'. So currently it pays for itself with a little going away each month ;)

When i am finished i will use a 8 Cob Diy Rig with 0-140w of 3500K and 125-250W of 4000K. Thats gonna be overkill.

Wondering what lighting under the canopy can do. I have a total of 690 Real Watts of LED in the house but only 2x3

Yes, got it. I mean with three girls and nets on each wall of your grow tent, you will be able to pull some vertical no problemo. Make each 4-8 tops and just train them vertically into the net and then flip the switch! I want my garden walls to be like that. You keep on doing what you do, great results. I suggest you take a shot at LOS- living organic soil. Amazing flavors there. :love:

What lighting are you using? When i am finished i will use a 8 Cob Diy Rig with 0-140w of 3500K and 125-250W of 4000K. Thats gonna get overkill.

I run a aircooled 600 watt dual spectrum HPS for flowering.

And Mars Hydro 2 1200w LED (grow setting only) for veg.

I've heard good things about cob led but really know nothing about it haha

Check Growmau5 on Youtube. Kinda long videos but well worth it.

[video=youtube;UlM5uvO7sao]
[/video]

He is using CREE chips, surpassed by Citizen COBs. Especially 058 line. I can give you more sources if you want. RIU is good forum for DIY.

Back
Top Bottom