Mono's Monster 4.0

GROWMAU5 AND RIU are the shit. Very good forum if you want to take the time you will get a cob scientist. They are pretty efficient and grow awesome qulity crops without any extra cooling. Very quiet stuff and easy to DIY. If you need some information check out the grow lighting section her on 420. There are some useful and active threads in DIY too. And some pictures of my light. I did some math and should end up over 65000 Lumen from 390W from the Wall..

Awesome man you're smashing it like always. I hear ya on the rental situation I wanna drill holes put exhaust fans everywhere get another few meters squared area. Yet I can't so a tent it is. :loopy::nomo:

Awesome man you're smashing it like always. I hear ya on the rental situation I wanna drill holes put exhaust fans everywhere get another few meters squared area. Yet I can't so a tent it is. :loopy::nomo:

Thanks bud! It's a pain sometimes renting, but got to make the best we can of the situation ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just a few pics on flowering day 11

;)

9bc156d088b5bfd0e55857ca930e2a52.jpg
5b3d4e6dda901008858c53cda9a8df8c.jpg
1b81db36d9ac8264ff79e7e3cf9cdf42.jpg
a8bb1453af3a84f2fd18fa4ec8fdfdc3.jpg
b0d1da9b58466998d467531aa1d3928b.jpg

Hey Mono that last big bud I showed you was grown under 4x 60w COBS, that was it. I've added 2 more 50w COBs into the flower tent since then and am about to build another 4, say about to build but they're almost done, I just have to stop snapping my drillbits lol. Anyway I think the time when COB's can compete with HPS on startup price is almost upon us, these last 4 have cost me less than £25 apiece to build, £25! I'm going to be building these all day for fun :)

Hey Mono that last big bud I showed you was grown under 4x 60w COBS, that was it. I've added 2 more 50w COBs into the flower tent since then and am about to build another 4, say about to build but they're almost done, I just have to stop snapping my drillbits lol. Anyway I think the time when COB's can compete with HPS on startup price is almost upon us, these last 4 have cost me less than £25 apiece to build, £25! I'm going to be building these all day for fun :)
How much you yielded from the big bud under 240w cob

Can't wait to see this chunk up how's your airflow in there?

Thanks bud. She is slowing down on the stretch, should see the buds putting on some weight in the next couple of weeks.

Airflow - I have a 340 cubic meter per hour extraction fan running 24/7.

It completely changes the air in the tent roughly every 3 minutes.

The air is pulled through the aircooled hood through the loft directly outside. Total run of ducting is only 4 meters with no bends so the fan has an easy time.

I've got a couple of oscillating fans I could put in, but humidity sits at 40% lights on and 50 - 55% at lights off.

Can the plants have too much fresh air when theyre not wind burning? My fan i a lilbit too big and i dont have a trafo to dim it
But Quite a vacuum on the tent obviously

Nice
maybe those oscillating fans will be handy later in flower? Want it down 30-40%

They would help reduce the humidity within the plant. But since the plant takes up 95% of the tent there isn't anywhere to hand the fan without wind burning the plant.

Can the plants have too much fresh air when theyre not wind burning? My fan i a lilbit too big and i dont have a trafo to dim it
But Quite a vacuum on the tent obviously

In terms of extracted air, I don't think there is a point of too much, possibly just diminishing returns.

Your correct on the wind burn though, I've seen some horrible damage done from fans blowing too close or too strongly on leaves and buds.

How much you yielded from the big bud under 240w cob

I had to check back through my Rottweiler grow and I got 1.2g short of 3oz from that particular plant. The other one was a lot more than that but I didn't record it as it took me around 2 weeks to get the trimming over with, I get 'tired' when trimming and smoking ;)

I had to check back through my Rottweiler grow and I got 1.2g short of 3oz from that particular plant. The other one was a lot more than that but I didn't record it as it took me around 2 weeks to get the trimming over with, I get 'tired' when trimming and smoking ;)

Almost 3 ounce is a very nice harvest indeed fella! I know the feeling, trimming can be quite a monotonous task at best haha

Back
Top Bottom